Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meet the Real-Life 'Ken' Doll

__Kratos__

WHAT on EARTH would possess someone to want to do that to themselves?

That guy looks AWFUL.

Although on the brighter side, the doctor who did all those surgeries is now rolling in money...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• girty1600

• __Kratos__

• ajagsfairy

• GreyWeather

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Keeping your face nice, you know?"

hmm.gif ... w00t.gif Oh, boy, that's a laugh.

Total nutball. Man...I should become one of these Plastic Surgeons. I tell ya, with people like this out there, I'd be rich in a month.

It sounds as if once he started he could not stop. It's a shame what people will do to themselves. sad.gif

YYAA!! That is one FUGLY dude.

It's weird but he does look just like the Ken doll's i had as a little girl. hmm.gif

^lol. i agree tongue.gif that's what my ken doll looked like until i stuck him in the freezer and forgot about him whistling2.gif and then discovered him again 3mnths later and tried to defrost him in the microwave. his head melted slightly...

That guy has severe mental problems, he needs to see a shrink and not a plastic surgeon. He seems to be trying for a perfection (and failing miserably) that is just not meant to be. Trying to alter the beauty, that we as humans are blessed with naturally.....

It's a crying.gif crying shame. I feel bad for him sad.gif , that he has to feel like he was not beautiful already, that trying to see himself as beautiful is just making him not. Appearance isn't everything no.gif .

And in the world of Barbie....Ken just seems to be a two-timing plastic playboy laugh.gif

He's got Barbie(blonde), Threasa(Brunette), Midge(red head)....the list goes on laugh.gif

ge looks like an old woman with too much make up on, can't see how that's suposed to be the perfect look can't say i fancy him no.gif

"Steve went to the same doctor that worked on MICHAEL JACKSON"

Well, that explains everything ph34r.gif seriously he needs thought implants because I'm sure he no longer knows the difference between pretty and ugly no.gif

Okay. blink.gif Maybe he should met that woman who looks like the human Barbie doll. I remember that Oprah had her on her show a few months or so back.

Oh... my... God (and I mean it)... I'm absolutely speechless... blink.gifmellow.gif

People were never meant to be made out of plastic! This guy just looks too...umm...well, for lack of a better word...alien! (Oh no! They've landed!) ph34r.gif

Three words.

What. The. #$%*.

It sounds as if once he started he could not stop. It's a shame what people will do to themselves. sad.gif

820348[/snapback]

heh, the phrase "once you pop, you just can't stop" comes to mind

pringles have the right phrase here, don't they. laugh.gif

Is it just me or does freak-o look orange?

he looks worse than MJ and i thought MJ was weird

Is it just me or does freak-o look orange?

825600[/snapback]

heh, maybe he was an oompalopompa in the 'willy wonka and the chocolate factry' film laugh.gif

Steve Erhardt tells ET, "It's pretty amazing how I've changed over the years."

I'll say.

• 1 month later...