Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Looting in New Orleans

joc

How can it get any worse, what support network do gangs have? they are isolated and easy targets. What support network do they have?

Killing people is sometimes not an option, innocent people are suffering now because of these scum, they would not have the balls to stand and fight when they realize they are not shooting at people that that can't fight back.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Faeden

• Commander CMG

• joc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's right, XSAS, and Faeden your approach WAS already taken in the beginning. The local police were going to let the looters have what they wanted and just concentrate on the stranded survivors The situation continued to deteriorate until the national guard HAD to be brought in. They didn't GO IN with guns blazing!

That proves it doesn't work.

edit:typo

Edited by Michelle

At the end of the day more than a million people were evacuated from the New Orleans and the surrounding areas before the hurricane struck, but Mayor Mr Nagin estimated that up to 100,000 people decided to stay in the city.

I think about 70 thousand of these were at the dome? the Hurricane was predicted and was predicted to be a biggy.

Perhaps they should have all been made to leave, surely it is chaeper and easier to send in the choppers and Army before it struck?

I do believe many gangs and thugs saw an opportunity to gain from this and chose to stay for that reason alone.

Lock and load and put them in bags.

821555[/snapback]

I agree. Next time it will be mandatory evacuation. And anybody not going should be put in jail...but you see the jails couldn't hold all of them. But I think no one after this, anywhere in this country, will stay when a hurricane is coming. So mandatory evacuation should go into effect and the threat of incarceration if not heeded.

Criticism rings out over the air waves against Bush telling America that 'we' will rebuild New Orleans. no.gif Talk about not rebuilding New Orleans is going on.

Talk about stupid. Oh yeah, let's spend billions of bucks to rebuild New Orleans so this can happen again. hmm.gif Of course, they will build better hurricane and flood systems. But, God, at what price???

New Orleans mayor issues a desperate SOS... a hospital had to stop evacuation after sniper fire.

This is all so sad. I just can't comprehend how something so terrible could happen in such a developed country. Like someone said before, it's like a third world country there.

It's so awful. crying.gif

Actually, a show of force might just be what is needed. If violence is all that these scum understand...

New Orleans mayor issues a desperate SOS... a hospital had to stop evacuation after sniper fire.

This is all so sad. I just can't comprehend how something so terrible could happen in such a developed country. Like someone said before, it's like a third world country there.

It's so awful. crying.gif

821818[/snapback]

We should never under estimate the force of nature.

Apparently the 'gangs' didn't evacuate.

And on a continuingly sad note:

Fats Domino Missing and Feared Dead

NEW YORK - Fats Domino was missing Thursday, days after Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans, said his longtime agent, Al Embry. Embry told The Associated Press that he hadn't been able to contact Domino since talking to him Sunday evening by phone.

Checquoline Davis, Domino's niece, posted a message on Craigslist.com Thursday pleading for information. Davis wrote that Domino, his wife, their children and grandchildren "didn't get out" of the second floor.

Domino, who has rarely appeared in public in recent years, has a home in the 9th ward, a low-lying area of the flooded city.

Source

As I said in another thread, Fats domino missing is truly sad but no more than any other innocent victim that is still uncounted for.

How can it get any worse, what support network do gangs have? they are isolated and easy targets. What support network do they have?

821775[/snapback]

It can get a lot worse like riots and not just in the surrounding areas, but around America, there have been race, poor, and political tensions in the US for a long time, this could bring it from boiling point to a national situation that could become much worse. I do not think this will happen, but if the authorities go in there bullets blazing, then it could trigger something bigger.

All the best

Faeden

Faeden.. these individuals don't have the resources to make this a national security situation.

Edited by XSAS

Yes and that is why we should be respecting it, and not abusing it for our own gain.

All the best

Faeden

How was it abused other than building below sea level?

Faeden.. these individuals don't have the resources to make this a national security situation.

821858[/snapback]

I hope your right XSAS

When there are huge numbers of people it doesn’t matter how organised armies are, or how much fire power they have, numbers can be a scary thing, especially when they are angry, and are not afraid of dyeing.

All the best

Faeden

How was it abused other than building below sea level?

821861[/snapback]

I'm just talking in general.

I am not saying I am right, but a localised angry, hungry and a criminal inscentive will not create a National panic, no one would have a problem with any of them being taken out if this helps to secure the overall safety of those that deserve it.

Edited to add the word out.

Edited by XSAS

Yes and that is why we should be respecting it, and not abusing it for our own gain.

I take it you are refering to the position by the whacko environmentalists that Global Warming is responsible for the Hurricanes strength. no.gif

Gunmen fire at medical workers and patients at Charity Hospital

How do you go in and talk to people like that?

821884[/snapback]

You don't... Simply eliminate the 'few' that are preventing rescue, and save the 'many' that are unable to help themselves...via whatever means are necessary.

I take it you are refering to the position by the whacko environmentalists that Global Warming is responsible for the Hurricanes strength. no.gif

821876[/snapback]

No I am referring to the common sense that if you destroy nature we all end up dead thumbsup.gif If you did not already realise we live on the earth its our home. We need to look after it.

Edited by Faeden

Faeden you sound like a greenpeace activist?

821920[/snapback]

I am a member of Greenpeace, not an active one, but I have done work for them in the past thumbsup.gif us Greenpeace wackos probably wont be listened to until man is standing in a barren waste ground, slowly dying out blink.gif

Bodies, gunfire and chaos in New Orleans' streets

New Orleans in Anarchy With Fights, Rapes

alright... just go in... and do what they have to do, whatever it is. This isn't some normal neighborhood crime where you can call in back up if the crap piles up. I am just so disgusted right now with all of them. They think without the law, some human morals can't apply? I am just p***ed right now. mad.gif

Edited by __Kratos__

I wonder if Jesus was alive, would he be hanging out with the degenerates?

People are looting TV's, DVD's , etc. but aren't they really worthless being electrical and all hmm.gif People are angry, mad, etc. because they aren't being given the necessities to survive, yet we are in Iraq helping them rebuild, dropping supplies to them hmm.gif waterproof containers would work yes.gif Violence does not solve violence no.gif Let's face it Americas problem solving skills SUCK ohmy.gif Just continue contaminating the EARTH, throwing away your McDonalds wrappers and Starbucks coffee cups. MOTHER EARTH will cleanse herself of the contaminations and contaminators w00t.gif . IF you don't take care of the Earth how can you take care of the inhabitants ? This is only one of many of the signs of the times, it will get worse before it gets better. Corporate America will be transformed wub.gif

I send peace and positive vibrations into the ethers and to ALL of the people effected by this disaster. Never judge anyone - good or bad, that is if you believe in karma. Lest what you despise you surely will become wacko.gif Has anyone heard about Bush planning to send Israeli troops in, to help out? I am trying to find out this information right now (google search)- someone told me this earlier, at work ph34r.gif And yes, this is my humble opinion. wub.gif and I know, I get wayyyyyy to sappy - sometimes tongue.gif

P.S> I can only allow 113 people into my cave cool.gif

Edited by Me_Again

Wow Me_Again your brave.

What gets me is you have all these republican types saying yeah kill em for stealing TV’s, as if they are nothing, yet they use the excuse that getting Saddam out was right because he was killing his own citizens and was evil....Hmmmmm