Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Looting in New Orleans

joc

The ones that are preventing assistance to people that need it ARE NOTHING! And should be dealt with as such.

Edited by JayRob303

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Faeden

• Commander CMG

• joc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow Me_Again your brave.

What gets me is you have all these republican types saying yeah kill em for stealing TV’s, as if they are nothing, yet they use the excuse that getting Saddam out was right because he was killing his own citizens and was evil....Hmmmmm

821976[/snapback]

Not shoot them for stealing TVs. Shoot them for the chain of actions they are creating with their lawless behaviors making other INNOCENT humans and animals suffer. Right now, it is every person for themself down there... that is because of these idiotic gangs of ***** going around. They are shooting at the people trying to HELP. They already tried talking... time to step it up a lot, people are dying as I am typing and those guys are not helping... only making it worse. I'm surprised you care more about these criminals running around with no morals then the innocent baby cradled in his mothers arms with no food, milk nor water.

You know... if they had actually used their bloody heads instead of looting for nothing... cause they will lose it all in the long run... you would have honestly thought they would have formed groups and teams to help each other. Gathering food, water, medical supplies and making a make-shift chain of command till the proper people came in. That would be the greatest chance of living through and by far the most decent thing to do.

Edited by __Kratos__

"The Liberals are coming, the Liberals are coming..."

tongue.gif

Well said Kratos.

There are baby's fighting for there life out there, some which haven't eaten for 2 to 3 days.

It's not just the baby's either there are 1000's of people out there no food or water and it's making them crazy.

Tens of thousands are still out there trapped by the flood waters unleashed by Hurricane Katrina. Hope they get found before it's too late there too.

Thanks Faeden, I am brave blush.gif and no I'm not a liberal tongue.gif

Actually, I don't have the perfect answer for dealing with the people who are raping and robbing, but I know that killing them isn't the answer no.gifsleepy.gif

And I don't believe everything I read about what is actually going on there ph34r.gif You never truly understand , unless you experience it hmm.gif

Cops are going down to New Orleans from all over the country. Even as far as Michigan, the cops have been given license to make arrests in the state of Louisianna. Things are moving here, everyone has gone into action. Money stations for the victims have been set up all over the place. Senior Bush and Clinton are going to the private sector to raise money. What happened to the international community they were supposed to appeal to?? Do they think no one will help??

Telefons are going into action to raise money. Jerry Lewis has offered 1 million dollars from the organization he raises money for.

People all over the country will be taking in refugees.

Try and put your self in there shoes get in there minds think what how you would react to this if it was to happen to you maybe that will help you understand more.

Actually, I don't have the perfect answer for dealing with the people who are raping and robbing, but I know that killing them isn't the answer

The police could gather them up...oh...wait...they are looking for food too...

We could put them in jail...oh...wait...the jail is destroyed...

Hows about we ask them politely to stop...oh...that's right...that lady did, and now she has been raped...

Maybe we could bring them food and water to sustain them until real help arrives...oops...they are shooting at the helicopter...

It's simple numbers, the need of the many outweigh the need of the few...

Edited by JayRob303

Actually, I don't have the perfect answer for dealing with the people who are raping and robbing, but I know that killing them isn't the answer

Actually killing them is the answer. Then they don't come back and rape and rob and kill again, and again, and again.

I agree 100% joc

Have any of you thought that are saying "shoot the looters" that if you do that, then its riot city, and things will escalate for the worse? I agree people that are robbing peoples houses, and stealing electrical goods are scum, but I do not believe in capital punishment, especially for stealing. You start shooting people dead, and I tell you when people as desperate as them start feeling that there own country is killing them, all hell is going to brake loose, and the problem America thinks they have now is going to look like a picnic in the park compared to what it could be, it might even spark riots in other cities in America, think about it.

All the best

Faeden

821580[/snapback]

I agree, but the problem is, the looters were the first to open fire. Reports of a soldier being shot and wounded at the Super Dome, a Chinook Helicopter being shot at, and emergency vehicles transporting patients from a Charity Hospital being attacked by sniper fire.

I can't stand the current situation, but as the populace left there is getting angrier and angrier, a riot seems inevitable, making New Orleans not only a ruined city, but a warzone. The only comforting thought is that there will be about 11,000 soldiers there.

no.gif

I was referring to those that where saying that people stealing things should be shot like it means nothing, they are human beings, something so many people in there anger and frustration so easily forget.

People shooting rescuers are evil, I would not like to say what should be done about that, because I do not know why people are doing that, I do not understand.

I do not know what babies dying has to do with what I am saying? I think there needs to be as much help as possible. More than what they are getting now.

All the best

Faeden

I think there needs to be as much help as possible. More than what they are getting now.

Right now they are getting as much as is possible. No, we could help them more, we just don't want to because they are Cajuns. blink.giftongue.gif

Joc I would respond to that if it made any sense at all.....

never mind rolleyes.gif

rofl.gif

Faedun, it's an American thing...no worries...

Edited by JayRob303

I predict this time tomorrow night there will be troops everywhere!

I would have to agree with that assumption.

Faeden, I couldn't help but notice you completely ignored my last post. You must have seen the logic in it, no? Or, did it prove the point that you are trying to make wrong?