Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

for all you miracle babies out there

McKenna

hi everyone,

do you think that we are interested in the unexplained. because of what happened to us when we were babies. because i have a feeling.

goo goo goo. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. just kidding. lol grin2.giftongue.giflaugh.gifw00t.gif

mac passifier.gifthumbsup.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McKenna

• BurnSide

• Richdog

• eveningsky339

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who doesn't understand this post? huh.gif

Please elaborate on what happened to you and what you mean by 'miracle babies'.

And please do tell what this 'feeling' is.

i was born on sunday dec. 2, 1984. i was born three months early. i almost died. i would stop breathing 20 times a day. i was only a pound and a half. a lot of people were praying for me. that i would survive. my mom found this star that said miracles happen to those who believe. she got it and hung it up by the incubator i was in. and there was a miracle because i lived and my life was like a gift from god. i was like the cutting edge of technology. as i've told you a lot of people were praying that i would live. i guess god listened to them because they believed. and thats why im here today. what i mean by miracle babies is people the almost died at birth when they were babies. but because of some unexplained event that took place. they are here today. the feeling how can i explain the feeling. well it just seems like theres a lot of people on this forum who at birth almost died. but like i said because of some unexplained event they are here today. and i was wondering if our(miracle babies) interests in the unexplained has to do with how we came into the world at birth.

mac passifier.gifthumbsup.gif

To play devil's advocate, I'm sure there'll be plenty of skeptics which put your living down to a combination of medical science, luck and positive thinking. Let's face it, if you hadn't survived, you wouldn't be here to give this story (naturally) and your death would go down as just another sad statistic. It is after all, only the survivors who would consider a miracle, right?

That aside, it's an interesting possibility. I don't know if nearly dying as a baby will affect how you perceive the unexplained - i think it's just the natural human curiosity and the need to know what we do not.

On a personal note, myself and my brother are both what you might call "miracle babies". Though it was the advances in medicine which helped us survive (which I suppose one could put down to God, if one were so inclined).

Regards, PA

My baby bros, Matthew and Michael, were miracle babies, I guess. They were born about 3 weeks early, and had a hard time breathing by themselves. 2 years later, all they have is asthma thumbsup.gif

i was born on sunday dec. 2, 1984. i was born three months early. i almost died. i would stop breathing 20 times a day.

Interesting. Almost the exact same thing happened to me. But I credit my existence to both the hand of God and modern medicine, because both played a role in my continued existence.

Any time I see McKenna make a thread with "this is serious" written underneath I also seem to get "that feeling..." w00t.gif

Edited by Richdog

Indeed Richdog.

McKenna, stick to serious topics in the forums outside the jokes area please. And when making a topic, make sure that it forms some sort of sense, and that members would be interested in discussing it.