Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An open letter to Bush from Michael Moore.

Blackleaf

I haven’t claimed or tried to prove anything, I do not have to, I just stated that Moore has.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Faeden

• sofia

• starlitkate

• The Caspian Hare

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you Faeden, whether Moore is all about himself or not, he's exposing the truth. Which is something a president hasn't given us well since I've been here on earth. I'am tired of having a weak president and someone that can't do something as simple as cautions when it comes to stuff like the WTC being blown--especially when they have been attacked before. And Moore has only exposed the lies, weakness, and carelessness of Bush and our country government--therefor others will find any excuse to make Moore look bad. And why?? Because Moore speaks the truth against everything that our president does for us which is lies. Bush is most powerful man in world and has been for last 5 years yet he's the poorest example of heart and leadership. I want to beleive that our president is better than that, but I can't get past fact that he is dishonering mothers crying out for they're husbands and sons. Millions of children growing up without fathers by time this war is over. Considering Iraq has got a new president, Bush needs to concentrate on Bin Ladens head rather than trying to rebuild Iraq. We have got all we need from Iraq. Why are we fighting something that isn't ours. Bin Laden and his crew attacked us, not all of Iraq. Iraq problem is fixed-bush can drop it already. I think Moore is a fine example of what so many people hate because he speaks the truth.

O.K. I think it is time we started to reduce the number of hurricane Katrina threads. I'm starting with this one..

But I will be leaving a link to Burnside's helping the victims thread.

Here