Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Phasing'

Ignis_Fatuus

I'v recently read an article on Psipog concerning a member's(Rainsong) experiences with an unfortunate but interesting phenomina called phasing. She said she woke up one morning and found that she was 'phased' into the couch. In another experience, she had partially phased into the back of her chair and said it was very painful and could kill you. The way to acheive this ability is to get your 'shield' to be as weak as possible and imagine in 1st person the event happening again and again. Before anyone says this not true, take in all of the possibilities, then post.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Ed

• Ignis_Fatuus

• wormwood

• theSOURCE

ugh, you've watched X-men2 to much havent you...

824730[/snapback]

I've never seen it.

What does the fact that I found it on psipog have anything to do with it?

If it's obvious then I would have knew why by now. Are you against psipog for something? I hope you are. Because if you weren't, you'd be claiming that you hate a web site for no apparent reason. So tell me Mr Ed, have you ever done anything that is on psipog?

No, I am already wasting precious minutes of my existence. I should be out but everyone has decided to go to sleep. I am now sitting here.

I am not going to waste more of my life by looking at a site than was made to con people or possibly made by people suffering from self importance complexes.

site than was made to con people

825152[/snapback]

How in any way was this site made to con people?

I don't think you can really do this. It sounds like a bunch of BS to me.. But i could be wrong, I just don't think i am... unsure.gif

No, I am already wasting precious minutes of my existence. I should be out but everyone has decided to go to sleep. I am now sitting here.

I am not going to waste more of my life by looking at a site than was made to con people or possibly made by people suffering from self importance complexes.

825152[/snapback]

site than was made to con people

825152[/snapback]

How in any way was this site made to con people?

825184[/snapback]

Well, those powers cannot be learnt by teenage boys.

825187[/snapback]

What does being a teenager have anything to do with psi? And you don't plan out your posts very well do you? First you claim that you do not have time to do anything on psipog and then you claim the site was made to con people, then you say powers cannot be learned by teenage boys. How could you possibly know this information unless you in fact are practicing from psipog and are a teenage boy?

What does being a teenager have anything to do with psi?

Aha! Just read every single thread in this forum dating back from 8 months ago.

I think you will find a trend between the topic of psi and teenage boys.

And you don't plan out your posts very well do you?

Yes I do, when I think it is worth structuring them...

First you claim that you do not have time to do anything on psipog and then you claim the site was made to con people, then you say powers cannot be learned by teenage boys. How could you possibly know this information unless you in fact are practicing from psipog and are a teenage boy?

Ahaha! I know this from not practiscing psi pog because those powers probably do not exist, there is no proof that they exist or have ever existed and therefore an internet site with next to no credibility does not prove their existence. It encourages false hopes and should be shut down to prevent dreamers from wasting more of their lives.

Well in an extreme anyway, but point made.

I am a teenage boy, yes...

Edited by Mr Ed

Actually, psi is VERY likely to exist. The only thing separating the info collected by scientists and the public is a little something called statistics; some forms of proof are more believable than others. I suggest you try out some of their stuff if you want to continue this interesting little adventure because I feel like I'm talking to a wall. Whenever I post my opinion on something about wether or not it is true, I usually do a little research on it, not say something like:

"I don't think that's real because I don't believe in it"

"Well why not?"

"Because I don't do it"

It would be cool! I would "phase" my hand into knives and be like Edward Scissorhands!

But it is of course imposible. I'm not discrediting the website or anything. I never even heard of it.

Take a physics course people.

Please?

I'm currently taking physics but I'd like to think we have only discovered a small fraction of the mysteries of the Universe.

I'm currently taking physics but I'd like to think we have only discovered a small fraction of the mysteries of the Universe.

825361[/snapback]

Then you should understand how unlikely claims such as the one used to start this thread are.

i support him ive seen it too

825382[/snapback]

Solid matter melding into solid matter through psychic means.

Rrrrriiiiiight.

I usually do a little research on it, not say something like:

"I don't think that's real because I don't believe in it"

"Well why not?"

"Because I don't do it"

Aha I have not once said that. That is complete fabrication on your part. I said there is no proof.

Tell me...how did you figure that psi isn't real? Have you done research yourself(I mean don't try to move a psiwheel for 10 secs. and say it's bull), or has someone told you that it's not real. Because I've read articles about biofeedback and articles about psi and have experienced both. Biofeedback is a form of 'rubbing your hands together and stimulating your chakras' whch later produces a 'fake' psiball and is why I don't believe in chakras. On the other hand, I've often felt sharp 'stabs' in my hands when I'm making a psiball. Not like little prickles but to the point where I have to stop and take a break.

Tell me...how did you figure that psi isn't real? Have you done research yourself(I mean don't try to move a psiwheel for 10 secs. and say it's bull), or has someone told you that it's not real. Because I've read articles about biofeedback and articles about psi and have experienced both. Biofeedback is a form of 'rubbing your hands together and stimulating your chakras' whch later produces a 'fake' psiball and is why I don't believe in chakras. On the other hand, I've often felt sharp 'stabs' in my hands when I'm making a psiball. Not like little prickles but to the point where I have to stop and take a break.

826333[/snapback]

Science dictates the need of proof. We have no need to prove psi does not exist. You on the other are saying there is something that defys science, therefore you have the burden of supplying proof.

The only proof I need to supply, you have to do yourself as no other form of proof I can produce on the internet will be believable.