Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something that happened to me a few years ago...

Royal Soldier

Okay, here's what happened;

It was 3:30 in the morning I woke up. I remember this because I looked at the clock. I noticed though, outside it was unusually light for the time of morning. There was a soft orange glow coming through the nets on my window. A strange feeling came over me, kind of like relaxation. Then I lay my head backwards onto the pillow. I had what seemed like a heavy blink and in around half a second the time was now 6:30am and it was pretty light outside (it's summer). To this day, I still don't know what happened to those 3 hours. I guess I could've fallen asleep, but it didn't feel like it.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• uranium101

• PurpleStuart

• Royal Soldier

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the mind can play some wierd tricks on us while we are asleep Royale Soldier . I remember one halloween sleeping over at a friends house . I woke up twice throughthe night the first time I heard her cuckoo clock strike 3 and the second time I heard it strike 2 . I was awake long enough to hear both chimes in there entirety but I believe that not being fully awake alltered my perception .

I have also seen a full moon make it so light outside at night that you could swear the sun was about to come up . original.gif

It's highly possible that it was a extremely realistic dream. Is that likely?

you could have been abducted, or you could be mentally sick. or you could listen to kismit and all the sensable people... crying.gif

Or by some weird telekenetic fluke, you made your neighbors house catch fire, and that was the glow coming in through window. But since you were still sleepy you dismissed it as a dream and started dozing on and off explaining the weird relaxation feeling. Hehe....ok I'm just messing with ya, but we needed an even more far fetched or.

you could have been abducted, or you could be mentally sick. or you could listen to kismit and all the sensable people... crying.gif

Awwww! Shucks Uranium 101 . blush.gif I don't think I've ever been called sensible before original.gif

i'm going with naveed. you set your neighbors' house on fire. or not. you could have been abducted. get a doctor to put you into hypnosis or something. alien.gif