Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rap star attacks Bush at benefit

Faeden

Be carefull Burnside or you will be labeled racist, they don't like the term "colered". lol

But seriously, I have walked 45 miles in just a few hours. They had three days warning. They could have walked to safety if they wanted to. Survival is key. Not how comfortable your feet are.

Jerry

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nxt2Hvn

• jerrylambert

• Faeden

• NJC

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I saw that. Poor Mike Meyers didn't know what to do. I hope they arrested that guy. Chris Tucker always there to save the day.

Jerry

825401[/snapback]

who wants to arrest kanye he's one of my favorite rappers on the other hand look what bush have done

Be carefull Burnside or you will be labeled racist, they don't like the term "colered". lol

But seriously, I have walked 45 miles in just a few hours. They had three days warning. They could have walked to safety if they wanted to. Survival is key. Not how comfortable your feet are.

Jerry

825482[/snapback]

Very well said...

And a lot of them are over weight and uneducated too... so I guess that could have hendered their evacuation.

Let me spell it out for you.....

Most of the poor in the south are black people. Most of the people who ended up homeless are black people.

Yes, just as it was McDonalds fault that woman burned herself with coffee. We are taught in this country to blame someone for everything.

Jerry

Let me spell it out for you.....

Most of the poor in the south are black people. Most of the people who ended up homeless are black people.

825489[/snapback]

Couldn't have said it better myself! thumbsup.gif

Very well said...

And a lot of them are over weight and uneducated too... so I guess that could have hendered their evacuation.

825488[/snapback]

Well done, I think this comment sums you up nicely. Some people like you do all my work for me thumbsup.gif

What have Bush have done? lol

I don't understand your post.

Jerry

825486[/snapback]

he already seen thousands of soilders get killed in iraq why won't he bring them back iraq already has a new president its his responsibility about the country not bush

Nxt2Hvn

Couldn't have said it better myself!  thumbsup.gif

So you admit it, you where stereotyping black people? Well I am glad we got to the bottom of that one.

Very well said...

825488[/snapback]

Well done, I think this comment sums you up nicely. Some people like you do all my work for me thumbsup.gif

825499[/snapback]

I was actually being nice... I was saying that since most of them are overweight and uneduacated .. that could be why they couldn't "walk" out of the city.... rolleyes.gif

Just watch the news... you will see.. most of them are overweight.. and listen to them speak...

And what work am I doing for you?

Nxt2Hvn

Couldn't have said it better myself!   thumbsup.gif

So you admit it, you where stereotyping black people? Well I am glad we got to the bottom of that one.

825508[/snapback]

You said it.. I just agreed! thumbsup.gif

I'm still lost, but I'll try anyway. Bush has sent something like 6000 troops to the relief effort. We need presence in Iraq untill they have a trained military. Bush has sent all FEMA funding to the relief effort. He is sending food and water as fast as humanly possible.

He told them to get out and they stayed. Yet he is still trying to help them. What should he do? Don a black coat and sunglasses and fly down there and bring them back ? Back to where? Maybe they can stay in your back yard.

What have you done?

Jerry

The guy was trying to incite riots. He basicly said that the President was killing black people. They arrested Axel Rose for much less.

Jerry

825440[/snapback]

I think it's perfectly legal to state his mind, mind you.

Ill leave that up to your master mind to work that one out.

well the army need some recruiting what will happen when bush keeps sending soilders to iraq and another hurricane like hurricane katrina hit the southeast again and there is not enough soilders to keep the peace down there

Ill leave that up to your master mind to work that one out.

825520[/snapback]

Hey.. whatever... sounds like you need a little help anyway!

And so wonderful that you have notice my "Master Mind"... thumbsup.gif

Jerry.... Great Lst Post BTW...

well the army need some recruiting  what will happen when bush keeps sending soilders to iraq and another hurricane like hurricane katrina hit the southeast again and there is not enough soilders to keep the peace down there

825523[/snapback]

Are you volunteering??

FEMA laugh.gif what a joke...Karma for some people is going to be rough...Lest what you sterotype you surly will become ohmy.gif ...OK take the blame away from Bush (politics) and put the blame on being poor, uneducated and overweight rolleyes.gif

In Light and Love to ALL (yeah, that means you too) , Me_Again wub.gif

Koppel: I've heard you say during the course of a number of interviews that you found out about the convention center today. Don't you guys watch television? Don't you guys listen to the radio? Our reporters have been reporting on it for more than just today.

Brown of FEMA: We learned about (the convention center) FACTUALLY today that that's what existed.

Link

I think it has begun wacko.gif

I need help? I am not the one suggesting that people never got out of the impact zone because they are too fat and too uneducated just because they are poor southerners, I am not the one suggesting that all the people that have been made homeless where on welfare. And you think I need help?

After days of flipping the tv back and forth between cnn and msnbc I have found myself in a quandary. Why does everything come down to race? Why does it seem that black people have become the racists? I sat silently as the first shots of the looters came into view. Scene: Before the levee's broke in New Orleans - the worst was over, they'd survived Katrena or so it seemed. Enter: 3 young black men wading through knee deep water carrying boxes of sneakers - not food, not water, not diapers - I could understand any of those - just sneakers. One smiles broadly into the camera and tells how police officers had "taken" their shoes so they stole some new ones. More shots of people spilling from store fronts with arm loads of clothes still attached to the hangers, funiture, a washing maching and tv sets... what the hell are they going to do with a tv set?!?! I wonder. I become uncomfortably aware of the color of the looters skin. Hold on, girl, I said. Don't you make a comment like that! You are NOT a racist. Ok, if I see 1 white face I won't say it out loud. Wait... there goes a man with a few packages of diapers! My hopes rise as I see a TRUE MAN of color. He took something that he needed, not that he could RE SELL. I waited... and waited... still no other colors. Then the complaints start coming. Reverend's Sharpton and Jackson weren't the only ones to start the dissent by claiming racial reasons for the thousands stuck in the flooded city. Another one went so far as to say that because the majority of the people were on welfare and supported by the government… that they weren’t sufficiently “motivated” to make a move the save themselves. What the hell does that mean?!?!?!

I am sick to my stomach as word of snipers and rapes cross the wires.

And then… suddenly…

I am sick in my heart…

as I realize…

maybe I am a racist. sad.gif

I need help? I am not the one suggesting that people never got out of the impact zone because they are too fat and too uneducated just because they are poor southerners, I am not the one suggesting that all the people that have been made homeless where on welfare. And you think I need help?

825660[/snapback]

You know nothing of being a Southerner... black or white... I have lived it.. all my life... and have many poor.. and yes black "Southern" friends...

You know nothing of living in the U.S... you would be surprised just how many people are on government assistance here in the U.S. ... and I am willing to bet that 3/4 of the people who were flooded out.. and at the convention center and at the Superdome were on one type of federal assistance or another... but who are they quick to blame ... when they are in a bad situation... and it takes a little time to get supplies to the multitude of people?... the same federal government that has been assisting them, to live, to have housing, to have food..... yes.gif

Edited by Nxt2Hvn