Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Nxt2Hvn

Police kill at least 5 in New Orleans

33 posts in this topic

Kismit

Time to take a break guys, if it's getting to heated take a walk and then come back.

Faeden
Time to take a break guys, if it's getting to heated take a walk and then come back.

828740[/snapback]

HeHe I'm as calm as a Koala

__Kratos__

^ totally off-topic, but have you seen those suckers attack? blink.gif I was watching NOVA, I think, and WOW! Never look at those fluffy, little animals again the same way.

The police had to do something in this case. You have to stop the problem not ignore it and hope it gets better.

Nxt2Hvn
Have a listen to this great radio station, its good to see people in the UK have finally realised what a idiot Bush is, and are now openly telling it how it is, have a listen but don’t bother if your pro Bush as your just be annoyed.

Talk Radio

828700[/snapback]

Not annoyed... amused maybe.. that so many people that think they know everything... can actually be so cluless! thumbsup.gif

And aside from calling you a scumbag.. I agree with Dan'O.... it does seem that you, Faeden, are always spreading hate and discontent.. tut tut hmm.gif

Piney
Truly sick. People have been shooting at helicopters all week.

827299[/snapback]

This happened a lot during the food drops in Haiti but the media down played it.

I guess because it is here in the United States people expect us to act better. But then again the US covers up its 'third world' type areas so when something happens in them it is more of a shock to people

lapi'che ni'tis

The Caspian Hare
i dint assume anything, my point is that the media are trying to make black people look like savages and white people look like heros. shooting helicopters and shooting rescue workes? all that is made up, come on u guys are talking about these situations like if u were there and saw people shooting at cops.

828418[/snapback]

It's all made up, huh? Hell, maybe the whole hurricane is a hoax.

Faeden

Well most of the world thinks Bush is a scumbag, with the exception of people that have been spoon fed his crap, he not only does evil to people around the world, he has failed his own people, and people still are defending him, its creeping me out.

So anyone that doesn’t think the way you do is a dumbass? The whole world is trying to tell America something, they are all wrong right? Please…..

What will it take for you people to wake up? Is there anything that Bush could do or not do that would help you see the reality?

How many mistakes does Bush have to make before something is done about it? Why do most people in the world see what and who he is, and the robots that worship him cant? Doesn’t that say it all.

I have always detested Bush, and his puppet government and hypnotised followers, but failing his own people to this extent has driven me and millions of others to stand bewildered at such astonishing stupidity, and to make it worse there are still people defending him.

All the best

Faeden

Edited by Faeden

Kismit

I'm going to put this one in the reduction pile.

Sorry guys I think it's time to start working on solutions.

Remember Burnsides thread, is till open and running.