Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM Perception

seeking

something ive always wondered was how people percieve me online...like what kind of person do they think of me as?

so i want to try this new thread out, hopefully it will be a success

heres how it works, you post your perception of the person, whos post is above yours...

suggestions: personality, humour, beliefs, lifestyle, age, education, intersests, anything else you can think of..

thumbsup.gif

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MichaelS

• Nadia B.

• isis-999

• _Nyx_

^ so far you are smart from what I can tell, level headed and a good guy from your posts that I have read in the past.

^ One of the coolest people I've seen on here, and my Oilfight leader(although I don't get on it that much anymore hmm.gif)

^ great sense of humor, and was a good officer on oilfight (I have since quit due to my addiction and constant clicking of the site *twitches*)

^ great sense of humor, and was a good officer on oilfight (I have since quit due to my addiction and constant clicking of the site *twitches*)

829259[/snapback]

Hmm Kratos likes the news and weird bizzar stories. Going into the military. um i dont know you that well so i dont know much more to say. original.gif

^Always polite and friendly.

Spends a lot of time in ghosts and metapsychics.

wub.gif 's Faeden and will marry soon.

Edited by Tia

^ lives in my country so she has to be an awesome chick!

You remind me of my mum, always gives great advice and has a terrific sense of humour! wub.gif

^ Very sweet girl, talented animator with a heart of gold thumbsup.gif

Bar Dude, works in a bar, is a dude, animates stuff, has blondee hair and winks at people, funny and inteligent as well as thoughtful.

didn't think I had noticed did you.

^Was the queen of the nile in former life, but is now just the queen of hearts.... wub.gif

^^^ Was the Queen King of St.Kilda for some time..

but now is a wild a wooly explorer in the U.K. with big hot man muscles he got from lugging lugage. yes.gif

Edited by Kismit

^ Is highly perceptive, a fair but firm moderator she does her job well thumbsup.gif

^Has a birthday coming up soon(3 days after mine)...his location is in the pub...does a fantastic job with his animated workshop...really nice guy. thumbsup.gifwub.gif

^ Is Alice Coopers girl, as opposed to Alice Coopers guy, ot Alice Coopers pet puma.....

grin2.gif

GhostDJR, don't know to much about you except that you are from my part of the country, the American Southeast. Just being from this area makes you ok in my book.

something ive always wondered was how people percieve me online...like what kind of person do they think of me as?

so i want to try this new thread out, hopefully it will be a success

heres how it works, you post your perception of the person, whos post is above yours...

suggestions: personality, humour, beliefs, lifestyle, age, education, intersests, anything else you can think of..

thumbsup.gif

829246[/snapback]

What I understand by this is that percieving someone is limited net-wise, due to you not being around that person physically. This is the obvious truth. You will have to stop wondering sometime. rofl.gif

Edited by PFlack

GhostDJR, don't know to much about you except that you are from my part of the country, the American Southeast. Just being from this area makes you ok in my book.

829635[/snapback]

You are sweet and a good husband proud of his better half. And youn like cornbread and pinto beans. tongue.gif

101, I know you are a nice woman, friendly and religious!

(Man, if someone does me it should be good. Don't use swear words because then your thread will be deleted. Come on metaphysical people...)

Whoa, to redifine the word "Seeking", gheez, now I am wondering after the last few posts. Forget I said you have to stop wondering...... Wonder all you want.

^finds it perfectly acceptable to wonder what people think about you. Didn't at first, but now he/she has had a change of heart.

PFlack. I went to read your other post and I say that here what I got. You don't flap from anyone, your honest, and not afraid to tell it like it is depending on the subject of a opinion.

Nice and tough when & caring. So how did I do?

Pam-Doggirl3

A complete newbie whom I've never heard of or seen, but she certainly does her research! laugh.gif

To try to get this back in the right order, Mr Ed: um, a master of the cutting remark and never shies away from speaking his mind.

How's that.

Snuffy: um, just ... Snuffy. What more need be said? tongue.gif