Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush

starlitkate

If you could re-elect bush, would u and why??  

24 members have voted

1. 1. If you could re-elect bush, would u and why??

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

I just want everyone's opinion on if a president was allowed more than two terms in office, then after everthing that has happened-would you re-elect Bush for office??

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Faeden

• Nxt2Hvn

• bboy

• Raelian1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not American, but I wouldn't vote for him because of his backwardness when it comes to medical research. That is what I have heard anyway.

This is just screaming for a flame war!! hmm.gifrolleyes.gif

Or maybe not... lets see... blink.gif

Sorry if I have jumped to conclusion! blush.gif

Edited by Nxt2Hvn

Why? Why does a poll or topic always have to resort to fighting. Why cuz you criticize and roll your eyes everytime you have a disagreement.

Come on let's try to keep this a civil topic please, there is nothing to be gained from starting a fight by arguing over the possibility that someone is going to start a fight. hmm.gif

Although I dont live in the US I voted against, so far I havent seen any decent act of this so called president.

I'm just mad at Bush because it seems like the effort to catch Osama Bin Laden has died and Iraq well we all know what happened there. And he talks about freedom but dont want homosexauls to be married rolleyes.gif Both elections I did not vote for him anyway.

I voted for him and I would do it again. The why is very simple to my mind he is the right man for the job.

While i am not an USA citizen, i voted no. The charge where he is ad serious implications in the world, and to the moment he had been doing a terrible work, creating an innecesary war front, pushing his religion in his country (in theory secular), ruining his own economy and giving the USA a worse fame all over the world.

I am not an American, but I voted no for obvious reasons, as he is quickly becoming one of the worlds most modern evil tyrants. He is not as bad as Hitler (yet) but he is doing everything he can to get right up there with Adolf.

Faeden, please don't destroy the anti-bush argument by comparing him to Hitler. That is just absurd.

Edited by Mr Ed

Faeden, please don't destroy the anti-bush argument by comparing him to Hitler. That is just absurd.

830392[/snapback]

I did not compare him to Hitler, I said he is going down that road.

Invading countries for oil isn’t much of a better excuse than what Hitler invaded Poland for.

user posted image

Edited by Faeden

I never voted for him either election he was in and would never vote for him. I actually stood there shocked and stunned and wanted to cry that he won the second time. It was a sad day.

I voted for him both elections... and would do it again!!!

I was so glad he won.. I did the "Happy Dance".... and went out and celebrated!! thumbsup.gif

Well.. I am an American.. and I would deffinatly NOT vote for him again.

830392[/snapback]

Actually, that's not absurd. Bush is becoming more like Hitler everyday.

What gets me is Satan is supposed to be a great lover of war and suffering, yet most Americans that voted for him are Christian, knowing that he is a war monger, and would cause suffering, its confusing..... Its strange to believe that so many people would believe that Jesus would agree with such an agressive war loving tyrant huh.gif But hey Bush said him self that God wanted him to become president, so that he could go to war and all the robots went with it wacko.gif BAAAAA bAAAAA

I noticed that most posters on this thread are anti-Bush. So there is intelligent life in the forum. I'm an American I definitely didn't want him to be reelected. From what I understand, most Europeans are anti-Bush and rightfully so. I feel sorry for the innocent citizens of Afghanistan and Iraq who've been killed, injured or suffered in anyway thanks to Bush's brainhole campaign on "The War on Terror".

Edited by Raelian1

I knew this thread would turn into a bashing contest... rolleyes.gif

I knew everyone wouldn't be able to just do what the thread asks... to vote and to answer if you would vote for him or not....

At least I wasnt' disappointed.... innocent.gif

Edited by Nxt2Hvn

What gets me is Satan is supposed to be a great lover of war and suffering, yet most Americans that voted for him are Christian, knowing that he is a war monger, and would cause suffering, its confusing..... Its strange to believe that so many people would believe that Jesus would agree with such an agressive war loving tyrant  huh.gif  But hey Bush said him self that God wanted him to become president, so that he could go to war and all the robots went with it wacko.gif BAAAAA bAAAAA

830446[/snapback]

Well said Faeden. thumbsup.gif

But the truth about Satan is that he is an eloha from the same planet as our creators. He feels humans are no good (well George "Brainhole Terrorist" Bush is anyway). He is against this campaign of terror Bush is leading. Also, Jesus Christ disapproves and condemns what Bush is doing and the fact that enough people would vote for this brainhole terrorist.

Nxt2Hvn

People have opinions that differ from yours, deal with it, I know you would love a dictator society where no one thinks, or questions anything, but that isnt going to happen learn to understand that people do not like Bush, the damage is done.

I did not compare him to Hitler, I said he is going down that road.

Invading countries for oil isn’t much of a better excuse than what Hitler invaded Poland for.

user posted image

830400[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif I wonder how many bright morons it took to get that picture to work. laugh.gif

Bush working his way up to Hitler is the stupidest thing I have heard all day. Do you even think at ALL when you post this stuff or do you just post in your own little world where you are sitting on a high throne and we are all the people dancing around in jester outfits?

Your HATRED of Bush, is your blindfold to the world. yes.gif

So Kratos am I wrong in saying the world is turning against Bush? Or am I just fantasising about it, and seeing things? Maybe some people are so proud that no matter what he does that is wrong, they will never swallow there pride and admit that they where wrong? yes.gif Sounds like something Bush is famous for, I actually am amazed he has admitted wrongs in his latest c*** up.....

Nxt2Hvn

People have opinions that differ from yours, deal with it, I know you would love a dictator society where no one thinks, or questions anything, but that isnt going to happen learn to understand that people do not like Bush, the damage is done.

830469[/snapback]

And you are welcome to that opinion... but it is truly sad you cannot post your opinions and feelings without putting someone down.. an individual or a group as a whole ... truly truly sad..

And your whole statement is absurd... You really should think things through before you post them... I have never stated that you or anybody else shouldn't have their opinion... it just seems you get bent so easily when others state their opinons... cool.gif