Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A grey's habitat

AlienSama

For some reason. This hasn't been discussed ANYWHERE before. What would the grey's habitat be like? Would it be like ours, or a little different. Like a diferent color sky, or maybe strange stuff? I know they might have advance cities, and stuff. But what if they live under ground?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• Bizarro

• AlienSama

• ShadyLady

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be dark, humid and warm. maybe they live in the Earth? or maybe they are just adapted to living inside for a very long time.

I'm toying with the idea of the Greys being amphibias .

We have previosly discussed the physical charecteristics of Greys and there possible uses . Such as the Large Black eyes wich are common in creatures who live in areas with less light . Particularly fish.

Also there skin colour would suggest a lack of UV rays in there environment , Noses that range from non-existent to small dots , you dont need big noses if you don't need to breath air .

Now what if there is water on mars ? What if there is geothermic activity under the ice warm enough to support life? Well as I say I'm just toying with Idea plaes feel free to add to it original.gif

underwater sounds good, for all the reasons Kismit suggested, but they could be amphibious and able to live out of water also.

Greys - i feel their natural habitat is in films and Sci-Fi books laugh.gif

you're smart kismit. what would we do w/o you? i agree w/ shadylady though, advanced underground utopian type structures. below mars, possibly? or jupiter's moon? their ships have the ability to withstand the strongest forces in the solar system and they have colonized beneath the surface of venus?