Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritual Masters

etvisitor7

innocent.gif The Spiritual Hierarchy (also known as the Great White Brotherhood) consists of a large group of Ascended Masters who are in service to our planet. Some of its many members are Buddha, Jesus, Krishna, Mohammed, Moses and St. Germain. But are these and other Ascended Masters celibate?

I would answer with an emphatic "no". God/Goddess is married to the Infinite Universe; He/She, our Radiant Creator, is One with All That Is. All Spiritual masters are married. It takes a master to get married and perform physically that which is taken for granted that a master would not do. Sometimes it is a matter of choice. The sexual expression is one of the highest expressions of God, in that it takes in the sense of TOUCH. Of course, I am speaking about physical union expressed through love and understanding. Two beings, perfectly combined in all areas, that is, in the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical, should be joined as One.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• Jodie.Lynne

• Paranoid Android

Top Posters In This Topic

innocent.gif  The Spiritual Hierarchy (also known as the Great White Brotherhood) consists of a large group of Ascended Masters who are in service to our planet. Some of its many members are Buddha, Jesus, Krishna, Mohammed, Moses and St. Germain. But are these and other Ascended Masters celibate?

I would answer with an emphatic "no". God/Goddess is married to the Infinite Universe; He/She, our Radiant Creator, is One with All That Is. All Spiritual masters are married. It takes a master to get married and perform physically that which is taken for granted that a master would not do. Sometimes it is a matter of choice. The sexual expression is one of the highest expressions of God, in that it takes in the sense of TOUCH. Of course, I am speaking about physical union expressed through love and understanding. Two beings, perfectly combined in all areas, that is, in the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical, should be joined as One.

834381[/snapback]

mark i truly don't know, of course there is speculation many have said Jesus was married and they left it out of the bible , Buddah was married at least I've read this, before he sought enlightenment, , Do I beleive that you must renounce sex to be a master NO, IMO one does not renounce anything one simply outgrows and moves on, I disagree with the teaching that one must deny there very nature to be divine I think thas a grave misunderstanding I think this leads to dysfunctional behavior and we are a society that has a alot of sexual issues many of which are truly a violation to others, I think if the sexuality of a people is much like ours 78% of the population follow the bible literally, 4 % have the awareness that it is the core problem of many of our problems, who seek to raise awareness one person at a time yet because of the bible often being regarded as infallable many problems just remain there are many who don't know how to think critically many are told what to think not how to think, this is a personal concern of mine and truly I would like to see sex be regarded as the beautiful physical expression of love that it was intended for, Namaste Sheri

Edited by Sheri berri

The answer is "NO".

At least in my case.

The Spiritual Hierarchy (also known as the Great White Brotherhood) consists of a large group of Ascended Masters who are in service to our planet. Some of its many members are Buddha, Jesus, Krishna, Mohammed, Moses and St. Germain.

Dare I ask... why is this grouping called the "great White Brotherhood"?

And what you're talking about sounds very much like the "Great Rite" heh... old concept.. but a good one.

Are you saying these spiritual masters were married to nature? Or the Earth/gaya/God whatever you would like to say.

Being celibate is not a pre-requisite to being spiritual. It is a common misconception that the Bible says sex is wrong. It isn't. But for fear of turning this thread into something it isn't I'll leave my statement at that.

Regards, PA

Well, there are some Eastern religious who believe that they lose part of their spirit, strength, and energy by climaxing, and restrict, or eliminate it all together, but it isn't a requirement to do so.

I know my pastor when he fasts becomes celibate. It allows you to trully focus on God not food,sex or other things.

But I am unaware if the people you listed are celebite. It may be true. But may not be as well.

blush.gif Oh Mako. I am a dirty girl. blush.gif

When I fast the day of a ritual, I run out of steam in the middle and fall down. So all I am focused on is food and the grass. Celibacy is contrary to my religion. If you deign yourself sex after a while that is all you will think about. wink2.gif In the case of Catholic prests we can see that it can become very twisted.

When I fast the day of a ritual, I run out of steam in the middle and fall down.  So all I am focused on is food and the grass.  Celibacy is contrary to my religion.  If you deign yourself sex after a while that is all you will think about.  wink2.gif  In the case of Catholic prests we can see that it can become very twisted.

835022[/snapback]

I agree when I fast it is so hard not to think of food. Especially when you favor the grass. tongue.gif

Even Sidharratha himself (you know.. Buddah...) even realized that fasting was not the way to enlightenment.

Wasn't Buddah fat though?

*harmless humor* tongue.gif

*got the humour and it's LESSON TIME*

No. That fat chubby man you see.. that people missidentify as Buddah is the Japanese god of well.. luck.. prosparity.. wealth... you know.. all that good jazz.

When Buddism made it to Japan... it was another one of those "corrilation/meshing" thing... that's why we get that chubby guy being called Buddha. Though technicaly the term Buddha is just "enlightened one" so in a way, zee chubby japanese god is showing enlightenment.

A true buddha statue of Sidhartha, looks like: http://www.souledout.org/wesak/storybuddha.html

(yes I spelled his name.. ;P)

* Rubbing his belly for luck.*

I collect chinese figurines and I have one that is an emperor and the lions with their foots propped on something.

But Thanks for the pic and link. I see know they changed the Buddah head in the Zen Gardens to that particular design as in the pic. But I always thought he was fat. blush.gif

Newp... he was a skinny Indian kid.. not a fat Japanese god XD

That is cool. I never knew that. grin2.gif

Yeshu probably didn't have blond hair and blue eyes and wasn't 6'2" either.