Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In memory of 9/11

Sherapy

I don't know if the Mods will allow this in this section even though it is a story of How religion misunderstood can lead and often does to tradgedy, but thats not the point of this topic I'd like to ask if for one day Tommorow 9/11 in honor of all those who gave their lives if we could not disagree today or argue if we all of us could stand together for one day as one people, in peace Thankyou for listening Namaste sheri

Edited by Sheri berri

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zandore

• Jodie.Lynne

• Sherapy

• girty1600

Well said...Yet im going to be more pro active than that and give to a charity today. I think we all should- if we are out anywhere, if theres a charity box, or a favourite charity of yours you'd like to donate to, its a beautiful day to help some people out. thumbsup.gif

That's a great idea, Sheri; I'll try not to pick on anyone today... wink2.gif

A good and just cause! thumbsup.gif

I wish I would have read this thread first today.

I am trying but it is so hard! blush.gif

Good idea Sherri, I will pray for all those involved in that tragedy, victims, families, and friends alike thumbsup.gif

we should all pray that it will soon be revealed that a certain george w was behind that event, and will be tried for crimes against humanity!

we should all pray that it will soon be revealed that a certain george w was behind that event, and will be tried for crimes against humanity!

839002[/snapback]

So much for the truce... dontgetit.gif

838541[/snapback]

i only care that you try zannie, we start where we are, i,m surprised that only 7 people out of the ones that have read this so far (154) have even responded hmmm, I live in California and everywhere I have been today there have been reminders and little signs in memory Namaste sheri

Agreed. Now's not the time to bicker and argue.

crying.gif 9-11-01 is so sad. It is an awful event that should have never happened.

4 years, one day since the day I should have died, but didn't.

4 years and days uncounted to become worthy of the gift.

To all and sundry, my plea:

Can we all try to work towards the day when religious or secular differences can be resolve with intelligence, rationality, and logic rather than with bombs, guns, and terror?

Sorry, I get morbid at this time.

good journey

This is my first post. I remember four years ago because we were in the main plaza of my home city, Tegucigalpa, and everyone was watching televisions in store windows and crying. We were crying for strangers and learning that there are no strangers, that we are brothers and citizens of something bigger than our nations.

I hope I am doing this the way it is supposed to be done and that you will accept my comments.

838541[/snapback]

i only care that you try zannie, we start where we are, i,m surprised that only 7 people out of the ones that have read this so far (154) have even responded hmmm, I live in California and everywhere I have been today there have been reminders and little signs in memory Namaste sheri

839043[/snapback]

Now can we go back to normal? crying.gif

Welcome to the boards toobeautiful. May your stay with us be filled with happiness, and new friends. May you be well, and perhaps, maybe, learn something you didn't know.

<and don't worry, your fist post is just right original.gif >

good journey

Welcome Toobeautifulformyowngood to the UM Forum.

Is Toobe OK?

I hope I am doing this the way it is supposed to be done and that you will accept my comments.
Very much so! thumbsup.gif

This is my first post.  I remember four years ago because we were in the main plaza of my home city, Tegucigalpa, and everyone was watching televisions in store windows and crying.  We were crying for strangers and learning that there are no strangers, that we are brothers and citizens of something bigger than our nations.

839854[/snapback]

Welcome and thatnkyou Toobeautiful, I beleive as you alll are my brothers and sisters.

JMPD1 I thought of you yesterday and sent you love I saw you were from New York, how are you doing?? Namaste sheri.

Zannie thatnks guy It seems as if you had a diffficult time yesterday. thanks for trying

It was lovely how the brothers and sisters of the 911 victims read the names of everyone that perished that day in the memorial ceremony; lovely and very sad. Each anniversary since that horrible day I have a little more closure with what happened; yesterday being no exception yet I will never forget my feelings that day. Some of the people on UM lost loved ones in those attacks; some people will never be the same...