Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Large Turtle....

LisaMHD

Someone asked a question about it on CZ.com. Ive never heard of it untill now. Has anyone else heard of it?

Heres a link I found. Hoan Kiem

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uranium101

• PurpleStuart

• Sukato-San

• UnsecureMistress

interesting footage. the thing is there is nothing to keep it in perspective. could just be a small turtle being zoomed in on very closely. hopefully someone will get better proof soon.

Couldn't tell how big it was, there was no frame of reference.

agreed, its also hard to tell if it's real or not!

Your very quick to close cases - maybe we should start to call you Columbo laugh.gif

rolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink2.gif ah it's good to have you back PS tongue.gif

god help us laugh.gif

watching that footage again, i hardly think it's even a turtle. either the quality sucks, or it's just a stick. CASE RE-OPENED. alien.gif

didnt even look like a turtle head to me. More like a distorted seal face......something about that video just doesnt ring true...... huh.gif

If there was maybe someone riding the turtle, that would give you some size comparison, plus, if the person was say, a cowboy, then the whole video would be that much more entertaining.

i think it was a stick. are there cowboys in vietnam??? how do you know this, snuffles? dontgetit.gif

The problem with that footage is the same problem with most loch ness monster pictures, the water gives it away! The water in that footage behaves like water in a bath tub, very small scale. Its easy to tell when you are looking at something large in the water, and thats not it. Unless... it was ALIEN WATER. I would be convinced of that easier. Or maybe my closed mind is keeping me from seeing the more spectacular things in life... like giant turtles.

and alien water.

I think it was a giant, sex-crazed squid wearing a mask. Case closed.

It looks like a giant log with little morbles for eyes and somone ramed it against a boat to make the face.. blink.gif Its not to Uncommon to see a giant log floating around in the water...

Is it? blink.gif

Though.. i supose display could look like that.. laugh.gif I tell you.. the blonde part just never goes away.. I can't get the stupid movie to work blink.gif

It could be a turtle. But it also looks somewhat like a salmon sticking upwards. From what I can make out, the head is sticking upwards with an eye and the mouth visible. I didn't think turtles, of any size, swam like that. I did only watch the low quality version, the higher quality wouldn't load.