Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran defies nuclear referral risk

Talon

Of course Israeli officials don't give a damn about other countries, even if they happen to be born there. You missed the irony I was trying to point out. Believe me Iran has much more important issues and problems to deal with than the hypothetical 'destruction' of a small country. How do you think Iran could destroy Israel in any practical way? Do you think Iran is even capable of doing such a thing? Do you think the Iranians would be ready to sacrifice their limited resources toward the destruction of a country that plays relatively insignificant role in their daily lives? What do you think the reaction of the world would be to such a thing? You have missed the point of it all, and still fail to see what the respective propaganda and counter-propagands are designed to do; you're too absorbed into them to see clearly. With Israel's illegal and agressive nukes pointing at Iran, the common guy in the street feels extremely threatened by the warmongers, and it's quite hypocritical of Israel to propagate its hypothetical destruction by a country at which it is aiming dangerous nukes, a country that doesn't even have them herself. In fact Israel is diverting attention from the dangers to regional and world peace posed by its agressive policies, of course the constant repeats of a Mullah's speech is what they need to achieve that end. The destruction of countries is not a part of the official agenda of the Iranian government and there is no budget assigned to such a rediculous and impossible policies. Israeli propaganda designers must be happy to have that feed from Tehran once a year, otherwise what would they use to justify their country's agressivity and nuclear threats against 70 million civilians?

There you go again with the old scratched record of anti-semetism based on Israeli government's propaganda, and eventhough you might consider the warmongering lunatics in the Israeli government as being yours, the Mullahs are certainly not mine and you referring to them as 'your' Mullahs is absurd; our respective looks at our governments are different and I'm a separate entity from my government. I manage to see the games governments play with the public opinion, quite contrary to you of course! :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zephyr

• Dr_Strangelove

• Baku

• Stixxman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...scratches head, this is getting interesting. :geek:

Edited by Babs

...scatches head, this is getting interesting. :geek:

Interesting Babs?

Sometimes this is hilarious...

This shows your lack of knowledge about Iran and its society.

Iranian society doesn’t Interest me, in fact I don't even care. The only thing that worry’s me about Iran is the fact that the Mullahs want to make nuclear weapons.

which is still far less power than the power the warmongers have in the US government! :yes:

The Iranian Mullahs have all the power in Iran’s goverment. The Mullahs Guardian Council has the last word in all matters in Iran. It is then enforced by the Mullahs secret police the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps. There is no democracy in Iran as long as the Mullahs are in power.

That nonsense further proves your lack of knowledge about a society you like to comment on.

I don't care about society in Iran.

The Zarastorian religion is the ancient religion of the Persians. They have been around for almost 3000 years and before Islam was even born. They were put there by a few Mullah to fool the world? :lol: If I were a Zarastorian; I would take that as an insult. :angry:

The Zoroastrian religion is only historically cultural in Iran with no significant. Similar to the Aboriginal religions in Australia. To the Mullahs the Zoroastrian is just insignificant. The Mullahs believe that the only true religion is Islam and every other religion is false.

The same goes for the Christians (mainly Armenians), and the Jews who have been living on this land for centuries, if not milleniums. The pecentage of minorities in a society does not make them irrelevant or unimportant or fabricated, as you are suggesting! :lol: Anyway those figures that you mention need to be verified, because I have the Christians alone standing at 1%.

When it comes to religious diversity in Iran here are the facts.

89% Shi'ite Muslim, 10% Sunni Muslim, 1%Zoroastrian, Jewish, Christian, Baha'i.

There is very little religious diversity in Iran.

Every other religion insignificant to the Mullahs. They believe that the only true religion is Islam and every other religion is false.

Your Mullahs are a bunch of racist bigots. Deal with it.

No it doesn't. Kafir means someone who does not believe in the existance of the almighty god; that's all. It DOES NOT mean someone who is not a Muslim. A Christian that believes in the god of Jesus is not a Kafir according to Islam.

Whether you want to admit to yourself or not the word Kafir means many things. Here are some of the following meanings for the word Kafir.

1.denier

2.concealer

3.a person who is not of the People of the book

4.person who disbelieves in Islam

5.infidel

There are many more meaning to that word then what I have posted.

I could swear I heard the exact same thing on the evening news coming to me via satellite from the Western hemisphere, unless of course it's that new tea again! :unsure2: Aside repeating these slogans, do you have something new to add or do you want me to talk again about over-grown kids posing as warmongering politicians? :D

Iran supports and sponsors terrorism. Iran wasted no time in building a web of terrorist organizations. Hezbollah, Iranian-created, equipped, and funded, made a battlefield of Beirut. In 1983, at Iran's direction, a Hezbollah attack killed 241 Marines in the Beirut barracks bombing. They kidnapped, tortured, and murdered Marine Lt. Col. William "Rich" Higgins, and CIA station chief William Buckley. Hezbollah fighters have been in Iraq, fighting beside the insurgents against Coalition troops. In Iraq, Iran has funded and operated the Moqtada al-Sadr "mahdi militia" and used it to attack and kill Coalition troops. Iran is now openly allied with al Qaeda.

Speculations, speculations! :sleepy: Iran doesn't even have nukes and is not likely to have them any time soon the way things are going.

So are you admitting that Iran is secretly making nuclear weapons?

I think all the focus on Iran's nuclear ambitions, eventhough good and necessary, is mainly designed to divert attention from the dangers posed by Israel's hidden and illegal nuclear arsenal. I think a fraction of the effort put into controlling Iran's ambitions should go toward countries that have not signed any treaties and continue to keep offensive nuclear weapons designed to kill masses of innocent people. I don't trust anybody with nukes, and that's regardless of race, nationality, religion or political system and find quite hypocritical the current behaviour of many countries regarding this issue.

Iran has a long history of deception with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

there were documented accounts that said Iran is in violations of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. There are three reports of the IAEA's director general Mohammed al Baradei that said Iran is in violation of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

A. The International Atomic Energy Agency has found traces of weapons-grade uranium near the Iranian facility at Natanz.

B. IAEA said for years Iran had a secret effort to enrich uranium and separate plutonium.

C. The IAEA found that Iran had polonium 210, that is used primarily in building triggers for nuclear weapons

Despite the evidence that Iran is making nuclear weapons, the International Atomic Energy Agency turns a blind eye and pretending like nothing happening. It seem like the IAEA doesn’t want to report anything to the United Nations security council.

The religion facts you have are not true, the Muslims (Shi'ite+Sunni) are on 90%, Zoroastrian are on 4%, Jewish on 3% and 3% other religions.

Here are the facts on Iran's religious diversity.

There is very little religious diversity in Iran.

Edited by coldwhitelight

Iranian society doesn’t Interest me, in fact I don't even care

You sure like to make a lot of comments and publish statistics about a society that doesn't interest you though! :o

The only thing that worry’s me in Iran is the fact that the Mullahs want to make nuclear weapons.

yep; that worries me too. What worries me even more is the fact that many countries have nukes already and some that are run by warmongers are even threatening Iran with them. :yes:

The Mullahs Guardian Council has the last word in all matters in Iran. It is then enforced by the Mullahs secret police the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps.

Those are wrong information again. The Guardian council does not have the last word in all matters in Iran. There are institutions and people higher placed in the hierarchy of power in the Islamic Republic. The Revolutionary guards are not a secret police and don't operate in a police like manner, they are more like an army, with generals and military hardware and everything else. :yes:

The Zoroastrian religion is only historically cultural in Iran with no significant. Similar to the Aboriginal religions in Australia. To the Mullahs the Zoroastrian is just insignificant. The Mullahs believe that the only true religion is Islam and every other religion is false

That's what you say, I've talked to Zarastorians who think they are a very important part of Iran and her culture. I don't know enough about the Aboriginal in Australia to comment, but are they a religion? :unsure2: I bet most Mullahs in other religions believe the same, I wonder how the Mullah of Bush's church feels about his religion. Although I have seen Mullahs that don't believe that, and then again some of them do indeed. :hmm:

When it comes to religious diversity in Iran here are the facts.

Could you quote a source for those numbers, please! Although it's quite irrelevant to our discussion here. Those religious minorities do exist in Iran and that's a fact. :yes:

Your Mullahs are a bunch of racist bigots. Deal with it.

Thanks for telling me that, you seem to know more about 'my' Mullahs than I do, and you're not even interested in the country and don't care about it at all while I live right in the middle of it.:o That Caspian tea must be getting to me! :innocent:

Whether you want to admit to yourself or not the word Kafir means many things. Here are the following meanings for the word Kafir.

It's not a question of what I want to admit to myself. You've misunderstood the meaning of the word. Except for number 4 in your post, the other definitions for 'Kafir' mean the same thing in Islam. Christians and Jews are the 'people of the book' as well according to Islam. Anybody considering the Jews or the Christians as 'infidels' or 'Kafirs' is a Kafir himself since he would have gone against god's word by considering the 'people of the book' as Kafirs. :yes:

Iran supports and sponsors terrorism. Iran wasted no time in building a web of terrorist organizations. Hezbollah, Iranian-created, equipped, and funded, made a battlefield of Beirut. In 1983, at Iran's direction, a Hezbollah attack killed 241 Marines in the Beirut barracks bombing. They kidnapped, tortured, and murdered Marine Lt. Col. William "Rich" Higgins, and CIA station chief William Buckley. Hezbollah fighters have been in Iraq, fighting beside the insurgents against Coalition troops. In Iraq, Iran has funded and operated the Moqtada al-Sadr "mahdi militia" and used it to attack and kill Coalition troops. Iran is now openly allied with al Qaeda.

What the US and Israel say about terrorism is not objective since they are part of the conflicts themselves and resort to terrorism in those conflicts. Iran could say the same thing about the US that supported the installation of Al-Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan to bug Iran.

The US marines and military personnel were caught amidst a violent civil war in Lebanon and like every other party involved, they had their share of casualities. They shouldn't have been there if they didn't want to get hurt. As for the Hizbollah, I've made long posts about them; in short, they were born during, and against the Israeli occupation of Lebanon. To the Lebanese who vote for them, they are liberators even if the US and Israel consider them as terrorists; these are the fact on the ground and not my personal opinion by any means.

As for Iran being allied with Al-qaeda, I don't know where you got that from, but Al-Qaeda is engaged in the massacre of the Shiits in Iraq right now, which makes your allegations look a bit far-fetched, in fact so far-fetched that I haven't even heard Rumsfeld make that claim for a while.

So are you admitting that Iran is secretly making nuclear weapons?

Not at all! :no: I wouldn't have any information even if they were. Personally; I'm against nukes of all nationalities and races, the hypothetical Iranian ones included.

Iran has a long history of deception with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

there were documented accounts that said Iran is in violations of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. There are three reports of the IAEA's director general Mohammed al Baradei that said Iran is in violation of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

A. The International Atomic Energy Agency has found traces of weapons-grade uranium near the Iranian facility at Natanz.

B. IAEA said for years Iran had a secret effort to enrich uranium and separate plutonium.

C. The IAEA found that Iran had polonium 210, that is used primarily in building triggers for nuclear weapons

Despite the evidence that Iran is making nuclear weapons, the International Atomic Energy Agency turns a blind eye and pretending like nothing happening. It seem like the IAEA doesn’t want to report anything to the United Nations security council.

The IAEA has never claimed in any of its reports what you claim; that Iran is making nuclear weopons. But I agree that international organizations such as the IAEA are weak. The reason for this weakness is that they are dominated undemocratically by big, powerful countries and are therefore influenced greatly by the interests of the said countries. This makes the organizations look unfair and therefore not credible to the rest of the world, which in turn leads to their weakness in doing the jobs they were designed to do and they usually end up as a tool in the hands of the rich and powerful.

Edit: Oops; sorry about the reversed quotes; what a messy post!

Edited by zephyr

Just a quick drop in, because I don't have alot of time to comment on all the posts (I'll do that maybe tomorrow):

That's obviously impossible, because it would make Iranian Jewry 2 million strong, and there were never that many Jews in Iran (I think only 10,000 Jews remained in Iran after the Mullahs took over the country, with almost 100,000 escaping to Israel and the US).

Today, the largest Iranian Jewish community lives in Israel and is 100,000 people strong, and has representitives in the highest positions of the state - our president, chief of staff and minister of defense are all Iranian Jews, with two of them born in Iran and fluent in Farsi (our president and minister of defense).

Ow ok then I guess Im wrong with that, must have mixed it with a different religion then.

But I do know there are more then just 1% Zoroastrian, there are in fact alot more. Almost every Persian has 2 religion, primary is Islam and secundary is Zoroastrian, but all Persians always celebrate the Zoroastrian festivals and holidays.

Just look at North Iran, there are only Zoroastrians there, you wont find any Muslims there!

And sure Erikl the Mullahs are d********s and maybe even rasicts. this hatred got something to do, when the Jewish Agency, CIA and M16 overthrowed the Shah by organizing a coup de etat (or something like that).

And sure Erikl the Mullahs are d********s and maybe even rasicts. this hatred got something to do, when the Jewish Agency, CIA and M16 overthrowed the Shah by organizing a coup de etat (or something like that).

The Jewish agency had no part in the coup detat - it was purely an american move.

Israel and the US weren't even main allies back then (Israel had a strong alliance with the French in those days).

Who is going to stop the United States from producing nuclear weapons?

Why does the world allow the US to assert it's authority over the world?

Who is going to stop the United States from producing nuclear weapons?

Why does the world allow the US to assert it's authority over the world?

Well, in part, because we have those nuclear weapons...

The Jewish agency had no part in the coup detat - it was purely an american move.

Israel and the US weren't even main allies back then (Israel had a strong alliance with the French in those days).

Eric is telling the truth; we haven't always gotten along so well. Sometime I'll have to tell Eric a little story I know about our relations with Israel and the IDF in particular. We have the greatest respect for them but still have a few issues we have a hard time forgetting.