Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'haunted' basement

AndyThorley

Not sure whether this should go in the multimedia or the humour section...its kinda a bit of both.

Im trying to find a mirror of that site where it gave all this spiel about a haunted basement and how a girl hung herself down there and how her ghost still stalks it...

It shows a picture of a cluttered basement and comes with the instructions "Look closely and you might find her" and after about 20 seconds of nothing she comes darting out the back door, through the room and into the camera.

I know the gag is a dime a dozen...but none have scared the living f....ridge....outa me quite like this one.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyThorley

• babyforrest

• Blood Angel

• princess4dark

That one didn't actually get me.

Praps its cos i have done them so many times, and am pretty clued to them, or maybe cos it didn't make a noise. The shrieks normally get me.

Once i did one, and it was a Cradle of Filth song played backwards. You were supposed to hear all the sublimal stuff and being a big COF fan, i didn't give it a second thought. But bloody hell did that one make me hit the ceiling!

That one didn't actually get me.

Praps its cos i have done them so many times, and am pretty clued to them, or maybe cos it didn't make a noise. The shrieks normally get me.

Once i did one, and it was a Cradle of Filth song played backwards. You were supposed to hear all the sublimal stuff and being a big COF fan, i didn't give it a second thought. But bloody hell did that one make me hit the ceiling!

yeah, THAT ONE messed me up...

But Im still after the basement girl....

wheir can yoiu view the clips ....?

The COF one is at...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/subliminal.php

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, holy mother of pearl! I just did that Cradle of Filth one, and it scared me half to death! My heart rate is returning to normal now. I think it stopped there for a second or so. It got me even though I was half expecting something to happen. Whew.

Oh, holy mother of pearl! I just did that Cradle of Filth one, and it scared me half to death!

UWEEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE

Im still waiting on the haunted basement...seriously, dude, I cant find it ANYWHERE

Yo andy, i'm your white knight man guess what i got, your basement girl thumbsup.gif

its a large file so if you pm me your email addy i'll send it to you thumbsup.gif

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

Yo andy, i'm your white knight man guess what i got, your basement girl thumbsup.gif

its a large file so if you pm me your email addy i'll send it to you thumbsup.gif

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

I love you, dude

Well you know the joke already but...here we go...

user posted image

• 3 months later...