Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

orange "scripted" sphere?

d!v!ne

Hey, after having deep as hell talk with my not so local g/f over the weekend, paranormal/ghosts/past lifes/tarot cards/aliens you name it, we talked about it in some way. Right here goes.

When I was younger I used to always buy the latest playstation games etc, having bought the latest Tomb Raider game on im guessing my 12th birthday (5th november 1985 - birthdate) I was casual playing along. The time was around 8pm, where I was sitting in the middle of my room simply in a trance with the computer game as you sometimes do thumbsup.gif and my dad shouted out "Wayne look out your window quick" having ignored this several times I figured id give him his satisifaction of tricking me that theres a full on monster staring at me through my window... fortunately not sad.gif

What I saw was pretty shocking in a non vulgar/action based way. The view from my back window consists of my back garden and acres upon acres of open fields. In the centre of this field was a static, muted orange sphere. Not like a ball of flame or something out of Dragon Ball Z. Simply orange, no effects. Looking quite small as the field was a few hundred yards off - well where this sphere was currently anyway. What slowly occured to me as I stood staring and wondering was the fact that my window was wide open that night, it was a calm, warm night - perfect vision would be in standard spanish weather at night. Okay you may be thinking well so what your window was open, right? Well yea, all I heard was silence. Suddenly as I realised this the orange sphere started randomly moving around, like nothing seen in an action movie, no added engine noises etc. The strange thing is that im estimating this moving easily faster than anything iv ever seen before, im no genius with speeds relating with distance but Id say at least 500mph steady, no acceleration needed... just set speed and finish speed. Scary. Worryingly it was as tho it was pre scripted ... it was from view around a few centimetres above the trees yet wherever it went it was the same height exactly above all the trees. The trees reacted as though the sphere wasnt even there, no leaves being blown about by the force/pressure etc.

The sphere came substantialy closer to id say around a hundred feet of my view, as though it knew I was looking & then flew off over the hills. Again my description is an orange sphere, simple as. Any ideas?

New member, Wayneh aka D!v!ne

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d!v!ne

• Althalus

• uranium101

• Blood Angel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A similar ball of orange has been photographed in a pub car park, a while back.

It was a large round ball, orange in colour and was still, while people were morris dancing in the background, this ball was not visible at the time though.

An apt description of it, would be it looking like the spirit bomb out of dbz.

Have you pictures of this dragon ball lookalike? And do you have any links with images which I could see off this park where a similar sphere was seen? I can let you know if it resembles what I saw rolleyes.gif

Hmmm jus searched for the spirit bomb... hmmm the only difference allthough your probably aware is the colour and that the colour seems to darken as the sphere grows outwards. Also there would be no flame effect on the outside.

D!v!ne thumbsup.gif

post-56-1059601437.jpg

D!v!ne,

There was someone else who I spoke with about seeing a glowing orange sphere in Sweden a few years back, and she sent me some pictures and drawings she'd done of what she's seen.

Take a look at these and see if they are similar to what you saw - her account of events is also included in the image descriptions :

Picture 1 ( Painting )

Picture 2 ( Pencil Sketch )

Hey again.

The pencil sketch looks a lil over the top, I mean yea it looks reasonable but without the added flame effect to the outside of the ball. The painting on the otherhand is perfect, it is practically what I saw...

Wayne - Divine

yes, the orange ball in the painting seems to be very similar to the one in the photo of the morris dancers, but I still have not found it.