Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Major Forum Update Coming Soon

Saru

With the release of the new Invision Board 2.1 Final, we will be upgrading the UM forums very soon, providing a host of new features to the boards.

These include but are not limited to:

- New post screen with WYSIWYG rich text editing capabilities

- Quick editing of existing posts

- Topic ratings

- Multiple question poll support

- Private message notification improvements

- 'Get New Posts' feature

- Pm member name autocomplete

In addition there will be changes to the boards, expect some new forum sections and changes to some existing ones.

The Forum blogger will also receive an upgrade.

I am also continuing to work on improvements to the speed of the forums to keep everything loading as quickly and efficiently as possible.

More details of the new changes and the updates will be posted in the near future.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Kismit

• Universal Absurdity

• BurnSide

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No matter what you do, I want to congratulate you for the quality of the site as it exists now!

dontgetit.gif I am still running Windows 98 . And on Dial up as well.

Dont go to fast, Grandpa Roger cant keep up! grin2.gif

i just love it when there's an update

there's always something new to find, just a week or two ago i found out that you can click on the number of replies in a topic to see who posted in it and how many times (thanks tommy).

cant wait to see whats next cool.gif

You can? ohmy.gif

Roger don't worry, I have one of those computers. I had to Chisel this message into it before I could post. disgust.gif

edit to add, thanks for the hard work as usual Saruman.

*leaves to google WYSWYG so she doesn't look too technologically deficient.

Edited by Kismit

UA, this site is FULL of it's own little mysteries. I'm still discovering hidden nooks and crannies!

Why, just last night i was wondering through the Hobbies section and came across a secret forum about lavatories which shortly dissapeared after i viewed it. Trying to find it again proved futile. Now i'm not sure, but i think it only shows up when there's a certain amount of members online, or when it's a waxing moon. Or it may be that it only turns up when Saruman is feeling particularly like he needs to relieve himself.

Quite a mystery unto it's own.

Anyway, i love this site, and i can't wait for it to get even better. And have even more secrets to discover. original.gif

i believe that particular lavatory is referred to the chamber of secrets due to its peculiar ability to do what you mentioned, as well as the countless scribblings on the stall walls (said to reveal the true identity of dAz as well as other forum secrets).

ive only heard of this, never seen it. It is said that the only true heir to the white porcelain throne may enter that particular stall. Perhaps a powerful wizard unsure.gif

rofl.gif

Sounds like a movie trailer. huh.gif

Oh yep Changes, looks good.

* Goes and Googles WYSWYG one more time.

Are you sure that's a real word, Saruman? huh.gif

Edited by Kismit