Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Rio Grande Movie" UFO

Graylady

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Half

• Kryso

• Graylady

• Pannkakskungen

First time I've seen it even though it's probably the most infamous UFO footage to date. My thoughts were, is that skyline even real? It looks fake, wouldn't this movie be shot in a studio anyway? If it was a cardboard backdrop or something, it could easily be lights reflecting off the surface from a camera or something similar.

Probably says in that text you linked, but there's too much to read and I have ADHD tongue.gif Anyone know?

Upon further viewing, the thing splits into two... one shoots off to the right, and the other 'object' just sits there and fades away all of a sudden. Odd stuff. You all probably already knew that though being this clip is ageless... I take back that flashlight theory too, the thing goes behind the tree limb, disproving that.

yes.gif Looks like a sound stage to me, my 2 cents is it was recorded in a studio original.gif

• 2 weeks later...
:( I was hoping it was something to do with the actual Rio Grande. Still cool though.

ummm... all of these movies were shot indoors...

to me all it looks like is a thin cable reflecting off the light....thin like fishing line

Either something in the sound stage or something added after the fact...like recently...