Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Couple of pictures from a ghost hunt of mine

haildestroyer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• haildestroyer

• imaginary

• Eva Evermore

• Tornado

If someone would be so helpful and tell me how to post the pictures with the enlarge option on it so you all can get a better view of the pictures and i will post more from the whole hunt

one from Crossraquel Abbey in Ayrshire and some other random pictures from other ones

Yes, the lens was cleaned, the camera is a well trusted Olympus digital. And it was not foggy on that night. to my recolection anyway.

I have suggested to some that on any nightly watch , rather ghost hunting or no. Try to use indirect lighting and as said no flash. Around here you can purchase a bio luminous light stix between 2 and 3 foot long that lasts all night. Or the florescent lanterns work well. You still get good photos , and avoid the reflection and camera iris images this way. Hope this help.

Happy Hunting! thumbsup.gif

If Possible Rodger where would we be able to get these cameras your on about at a cheap price?

cos we are gonna be good at this if its the last thing we do we want more we want to see more

we are hungry for more.. even if we sometimes get the sh** scared clean out of us we still go back for more cos were nutters grin2.gif:D:D:D:D

but we really want to be a well known ghost hunting team so everyone eventually will know the name HauntedUK

lol.... well, I have always believed that orbs were something other than paranormal, but too many people are trying to put it into my head that they are... so I am split in two there. But I would have to totally agree with eva... she comes highly recommended to me. So, yeah, that's my answer.