Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

John F kennedy, The Truth

Baku

I was trying to search for a site with easy explaining about who killed JFK ''officialy'', then I bounced into this site, which shows a completely different view and conspiracy. The explanation is in German lanuage, but I think you guys can manage it.

JFK got shot by his own bodyguards after he survived the first couple shot by the sniper, you'll see that one of them picks a gun and shoot JFK in the head (to finish the job), then he turn arround like nothing happend. The other bodyguards do exacly the same thing.

Im not quite sure if this is the first shot of the next one, but the bodyguards definitly shot the president. Im just shocked, I cant believe my eyes. Anyways enough of talking visit the site's below:

JFK

Different Viewpoint

Edited by Baku

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MID

• Rosemary Campbell

• PLO

• MichaelL1986

ok i watched the videos

i dont read any German at all so that didnt help

i noticed 2 things

there seems to be something possibly a gun pointed at JFK from the drivers area

also, and just as odd to me, is the lady in red

as soon as JFK's car passes her she looks off in another direction

almost even before the car passes

maybe she saw a bird or something else

no way of knowing

seems odd is all

The gun that killed JFK was not in the car...it was in the culvert under the street.

JFk got shot first couple times and he didnt die, so the bodyguards point his gun at him and shoot him in the head, you guys dont see that

The "bodyguard" didn't shoot him. Look at the autopsy. The angle of the entrance and exit wounds wouldn't make any sense at all if the "bodyguard" shot him.

Well it wasn't me! whistling2.gif

To be honest though, I don't really care no.gif

I hate to say this but, i really do believe there was more then one shooter that day. sad.gif

I can't understand why people don't resserect one of the many thousand conspiracy threads on who Killed JFK and just add to them ?

I am more intersted in who killed Rod Hull, I believe he was pushed off his roof by the alien shape shifters.

I can't understand why people don't resserect one of the many thousand conspiracy threads on who Killed JFK and just add to them ?

I am more intersted in who killed Rod Hull, I believe he was pushed off his roof by the alien shape shifters.

846683[/snapback]

Why would lizards want to kill one of the greatest ever hockey players?? laugh.gifwink2.gif

They were after his Emu.. perhaps I should start a seperate conspiracy discussion.. lol

Who the hell is Rod Hull huh.gif I though you guys were talking about another president and then I find out he's a hockeyplayer tongue.gif

Rod Hull was a hockey player? Now there's a conspiracy worth investigating!

(The Rod Hull we're referring to was a comic ventriloquist wink2.gif )

Not only a comic ventriloquist, that was his disguise, he is the twin brother of Tommy Steele, one liked Bulls and one liked Emu's and many believe he was the one responsible for the murder of JFK he used his Emu as a quick get a way after the shooting, his career then just took off, all the time no one was aware of his involvement until the shape shifting lizard people heard a rumour in the pub one day.

What really happened on that cold dark windy night when Rod tried to climb the ladder to adjust his satellite dish? did he fall or was he pushed?

Why was the dish out of position, was it moved by an advance recce team to triangulate a signal for the Shape shifters to get a bearing on his location?

Where is the Emu now.. all questions the government have ignored.

I was trying to search for a site with easy explaining about who killed JFK ''officialy'', then I bounced into this site, which shows a completely different view and conspiracy. The explanation is in German lanuage, but I think you guys can manage it.

JFK got shot by his own bodyguards after he survived the first couple shot by the sniper, you'll see that one of them picks a gun and shoot JFK in the head (to finish the job), then he turn arround like nothing happend. The other bodyguards do exacly the same thing.

Im not quite sure if this is the first shot of the next one, but the bodyguards definitly shot the president. Im just shocked, I cant believe my eyes. Anyways enough of talking visit the site's below:

JFK

Different Viewpoint

845927[/snapback]

Lee Harvey Oswald Shot JFK just as they say but Lee Harvey Oswald was just a trigger man hired by others.

The Assassination went so smoothly that day because two Secret Service and many others were in on the Plot.

The Plot was Masterminded by some who where there that day and by One who was back in Washington and completely out of the line of Suspicion and after the Murder he was right there grieving along with all the others and no one ever suspected him and if they did they didn't dare say so because in the World he lived in anyone who snitched on another mobster would become the next victim.

Who was that man who Masterminded the Murder of President John F. Kennedy and why?

And why was he Killed?

And who Killed Marilyn Monroe and had it set up to look like a Suicide?

Marilyn Monroe was set up and Murdered by JFK who was not about to let her get up and humiliate him and sing Happy Birthday to him when she knew she was just turning the knife in the Heart of Jacqueline the wife of JFK.

And so John F. Kennedy and Jackie decided they could not put up with the Antics of Marilyn who was threatening not only the Political Career of JFK but all the other Kennedys who hoped to become a very Political Dynasty down through the Years and so JFK went off to Vegas and with the help of his old Friend Frank Sinatra he met a Judity Campbell Exner a go between between he and the various factions of the mafia and she and Chicago Mobster Sam Giancanna made sure the machine went into action that took Marilyn out and set JFK and Jackie free to be the Golden Couple without the hinderances of Marilyn.

But because JFK had a wondering eye he took up with Judith and again Jackie had a problem but they couldn't touch Judith because she was under the wing of the Mob and they would protect her which they did to the day she died from Cancer.

Others were not so Lucky.

After JFK Died Robert F. Kennedy inherited Judith and for a time he left his family and went back and fourth between the beds of Judith and also Jackie who had always had an eye for Robert and shortly after the Assassination he left his wife and went off to New York where he established residence and ran for the office of Senator from New York.

From there Saintly Robert F. Kennedy paraded back and fourth betwen the beds of Jackie, Ethel and Judith and now you know why he was so skinny he got a lot of exercise because he had a lot of miles to cover and a lot of women to keep happy.

But Jackie and RFK had been lovers for years back in the white house and it was RFK who fathered John F. Kennedy Jr. and not JFK as everyone believed and its from this mixed bag that the Assassination Plot was Hatched so that Robert and Jackie could take their love child off to New York and Live Happily ever after and that is just what happened until Jackie needed more money and cast her hook in the direction of Arisottle Onassis the Greek Shipping Magnate and once her mind was made up anothere Kennedy Brother had to bite the dust because she was again off to greener pastures.

As Attorney General of the United States Robert F. Kennedy had the power to plot anyones Assassination and he knew all the people to bring it off because as Attorney General and former member of the Investigation Team against Organized Crime he had the connections to make anyone disappear that he wanted to.

This is one of the Reasons that Teamster Jimmy Hoffa hated him so much because he knew just what he was and he knew he was powerless to do anything to him.

Former Green Beret Comes Clean About Mafia-Like Hit On Military Officer Who Knew Too Much About Kennedy Assassination

Called 'Dangerous Dan' by his military buddies does an about face from being a Green Beret and military hitman to now fighting for Christ as a born again Christian. Once he found the Lord, the former Special Forces Lt. Col. says he no longer fears the assassins who have tried in the past to kill him for going public in a tell-all book.

10 Sep 2005

By Greg Szymanski

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/artic...18131/33218.htm

There's always going to be debate over who killed J.F.K., but we are never gonna know. It's like all of those shows about Loch Ness or Bigfoot and how they say they have new evidence or whaveter proving he exists, but when you watch the show, they just repeat all the facts and don't come up with anything conclusive. hmm.gif

Not only a comic ventriloquist, that was his disguise, he is the twin brother of Tommy Steele, one liked Bulls and one liked Emu's and many believe he was the one responsible for the murder of JFK he used his Emu as a quick get a way after the shooting, his career then just took off, all the time no one was aware of his involvement until the shape shifting lizard people heard a rumour in the pub one day.

What really happened on that cold dark windy night when Rod tried to climb the ladder to adjust his satellite dish? did he fall or was he pushed?

Why was the dish out of position, was it moved by an advance recce team to triangulate a signal for the Shape shifters to get a bearing on his location? 

848361[/snapback]

I found out what happened!! Emu hockey players!! laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

Sorry - couldn't resist!

LMAO. Good to see you got a sense of humor. Usually your so serious.

848361[/snapback]

I found out what happened!! Emu hockey players!! laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

Sorry - couldn't resist!

No they don't have the tail feathers.

849797[/snapback]

JFK

Different Viewpoint

845927[/snapback]

Lee Harvey Oswald Shot JFK just as they say but Lee Harvey Oswald was just a trigger man hired by others.

The Assassination went so smoothly that day because two Secret Service and many others were in on the Plot.

The Plot was Masterminded by some who where there that day and by One who was back in Washington and completely out of the line of Suspicion and after the Murder he was right there grieving along with all the others and no one ever suspected him and if they did they didn't dare say so because in the World he lived in anyone who snitched on another mobster would become the next victim.

Who was that man who Masterminded the Murder of President John F. Kennedy and why?

And why was he Killed?

Marilyn Monroe was set up and Murdered by JFK who was not about to let her get up and humiliate him and sing Happy Birthday to him when she knew she was just turning the knife in the Heart of Jacqueline the wife of JFK.

And so John F. Kennedy and Jackie decided they could not put up with the Antics of Marilyn who was threatening not only the Political Career of JFK but all the other Kennedys who hoped to become a very Political Dynasty down through the Years and so JFK went off to Vegas and with the help of his old Friend Frank Sinatra he met a Judity Campbell Exner a go between between he and the various factions of the mafia and she and Chicago Mobster Sam Giancanna made sure the machine went into action that took Marilyn out and set JFK and Jackie free to be the Golden Couple without the hinderances of Marilyn.

But because JFK had a wondering eye he took up with Judith and again Jackie had a problem but they couldn't touch Judith because she was under the wing of the Mob and they would protect her which they did to the day she died from Cancer.

After JFK Died Robert F. Kennedy inherited Judith and for a time he left his family and went back and fourth between the beds of Judith and also Jackie who had always had an eye for Robert and shortly after the Assassination he left his wife and went off to New York where he established residence and ran for the office of Senator from New York.

From there Saintly Robert F. Kennedy paraded back and fourth betwen the beds of Jackie, Ethel and Judith and now you know why he was so skinny he got a lot of exercise because he had a lot of miles to cover and a lot of women to keep happy.

But Jackie and RFK had been lovers for years back in the white house and it was RFK who fathered John F. Kennedy Jr. and not JFK as everyone believed and its from this mixed bag that the Assassination Plot was Hatched so that Robert and Jackie could take their love child off to New York and Live Happily ever after and that is just what happened until Jackie needed more money and cast her hook in the direction of Arisottle Onassis the Greek Shipping Magnate and once her mind was made up anothere Kennedy Brother had to bite the dust because she was again off to greener pastures.

As Attorney General of the United States Robert F. Kennedy had the power to plot anyones Assassination and he knew all the people to bring it off because as Attorney General and former member of the Investigation Team against Organized Crime he had the connections to make anyone disappear that he wanted to.

This is one of the Reasons that Teamster Jimmy Hoffa hated him so much because he knew just what he was and he knew he was powerless to do anything to him.

Yeah thats probably the guy who's responsible for the murder. But among the killers the bodyguards are definitly plotted into this. Just look at the video, best to scroll down for the next video

• 2 weeks later...

And why was he Killed?

Jesus....

Are you serious? Intersting story, certainly, but honestly....JFK killed Monroe? With Frank Sinatra and Sam Giancana, huh? JFK was playing with Marilyn, then he and Jacqueline plotted to killed her? JFK and Judith Campbell...and Jackie, and Robert and Judith Campbell; and Robert and Jacqueline--and JFK Junior was actually Robert's son (he looked just like Bobby!)?

Jeez, didn't Teddy get any of this action?

You should outline this and write fantasy for a living.

And while you're at it, try to explain what any of this has to do with the Assassination of the President of the United States in November 1963...

That might be a really good thing to try...when you get done concocting rubbish that makes soap operas look like serious television.

...my Christ.

Hey I got a ?. See have you guys seen the movie JFK with Kevin Costner! Well in that it says that the one guy who shot Lee Harvey Oswald was seen driving him to the book store. Now also it shows in the movie that many of the witnesses who told there story to the cops there story was fixed. Now was this just a bad script by the writers or could this be the truth on some of that! What did guys think about that movie and how accurate you think it was?