Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hollow Earth

IrishBlood

I s there any truth to it? and has anyone tried going to look at the northpole? I myself have never seen what it looks like on the north pole. maybe I should search it. on google or something. thanks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Touch of Evil

• Solaris7

• FrothyDog

• irapetus

i post tyhis on another topic some days ago.....

theres a theory called The hollow earth that states that the earth is actually hollow and beneath us there lives another race of ...another civilization and that their sun is the centere of the earhe, the core, there have been some expeditions, i heared that one american was organizing an expedition to the poles a few months ago , well to one of them , because the entrance is supousdly in the north and south pole, there are pictures taken from satelites that shows a large shadow in the south and north pole that is believe to be the entrance for the hollow earth, ther is a book about some captain that by accident got into it , it actually was where the story originates, and he wrote the story and described how he and his crew stayed 3 days i think, with this civilization, i havent read the book but thats whats it is about....someone tried to stop this book from coming public....maybe another conspiracy...................some say hitler was looking for the hollow aerth and that he found it and escape to it...

very interesting. Thanks! Yea I think it would be cool and quite possible. No known scientist really knows how our planet works all data is just specualation with the words to say "proven' or 'fact' but you never know. But it would be nice to visit something other than the crap we have seen our whole lives. Don't you agree?

yes, ...not that i can be sure of it but it is interesting , maybe it is posible, i heard that near the poles there has been found dead mammoths in a good state of preservation, and some believe that those mammoths actually live in the hollow earth and some of them from time to time manage to come out and get lost in the poles and die..

Edited by Charlie_0978

No, there's no truth in it - apart from anything else the whole idea is geologically absurd.

btw, here's the latest picture of Arctic ice cover - no holes in the earth, but rather less ice than there ought to be!

user posted image

Read the Narrative of A. Gordon Pym by Edgar Allan Poe. It deals with a similar encounter in Antartica if I remember correctly. Of course Poe was high most of the time.

Of course Poe was high most of the time.

848614[/snapback]

He was also a writer of fiction wink2.gif

maybe I should search it. on google or something. thanks

848194[/snapback]

Yes... please do this in future before posting a new thread, as there are plenty of recent ones on this subject.

Of course Poe was high most of the time.

848614[/snapback]

He was also a writer of fiction wink2.gif

848617[/snapback]

So were the Jews but many people think the bible is authentically true.

maybe I should search it. on google or something. thanks

848194[/snapback]

Yes... please do this in future before posting a new thread, as there are plenty of recent ones on this subject.

848621[/snapback]

hey maybe the guy just wanted some info on this subject and our thoughts, whats wrong with that.

Let's hope they are immune to molten hot magma, or they might become BBQ thumbsup.gif

yea ok im not quite sure about this correct me if im wrong but that stuff that comes out of volcanos is called lava right? and before it comes out of the volcanos is magma right? or something like that but doesnt that prove that the earth isnt hollow and is full of this stuff? and im pretty sure if you told this to a scientists studying the earth he would p*** his pants from laughing to hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it is indeed an interesting topic. I really don't have an opion on this. I've yet to see any conclusive evidence that it is not possible. I can tell you one thing, I'm going to continue to research this topic and maybe my thoughts will change.

Another good website to look into is http://www.reptoids.com/

Well, it is indeed an interesting topic. I really don't have an opion on this. I've yet to see any conclusive evidence that it is not possible.

I doubt you've seen any conclusive evidence that the earth's core isn't made of chocolate - so presumably you're keeping an open mind about that too?

However, if you want conclusive evidence the Earth isn't hollow I give you it: earthquake waves. They don't travel through a vacuum. Ergo: the earth isn't hollow.

The Hollow Earth theory is within my top 10 list of ridiculous theories. It's so incredibly bizarre, unsubstantiated and otherwise geologically impossible that I only have time to amuse myself when I hear of this.

I doubt you've seen any conclusive evidence that the earth's core isn't made of chocolate - so presumably you're keeping an open mind about that too?

However, if you want conclusive evidence the Earth isn't hollow I give you it: earthquake waves. They don't travel through a vacuum. Ergo: the earth isn't hollow.

Your head is full of chocolate, you loon. You're right, earthquake waves don't travel through a vacuum. There's no possible way of the earth being completely hollow, just because it's called "Hollow Earth" doesn't mean the entire earth is hollow. It's supposedly just deep cavern type entrances down into the earth.

I'm not saying I believe in this, but I respect the theory.

• 3 weeks later...

whenever the idea of the hollow earth arises, i just relate it to what tolkien wrote in the ring's trilogy ~ there are far worst things than orcs in the deep places of the earth.. the idea, though intriguing, raises several questions - the idea of pressure...how deep can humans truly go until the pressures get the better of them? & if successful, what will await them that could be already there lurking about?