Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chavez: U.S. Plans to Invade Venezuela

__Kratos__

We will go in and take what we want.  Who can stop us.  We should be focused on killing muslim terrorists though.

853838[/snapback]

Really? Well, those were truly wonderful words that mirror the American aggression, pro-war mentality and complete deulsion of what's really going on in the world.

You really can't see how you are digging your own grave.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stillcrazy

• bathory

• wunarmdscissor

• Baku

so my comments regarding Bin Ladin were correct?

THis next quote is kind of interesting, read through it and check the link, as it may or may not jive with the others.

Actually i think it does, the first source appears somewhat biased with its unqualified statement that you quoted, they go out of their way to quote from a fellow who WAS there and in a position of power, and don't even ask him about the relationship with Bin Ladin? or even the relationship with the foreign fighters coming into afghanistan?

All we are told is that Saudi and Pakistani money was flowing to fighters in Afghanistan, there isn't much detail beyond that.

its similar for the 2nd source too

i think its less about what the first 2 sources are saying and more about what they aren't?

852732[/snapback]

Thanks Bathory. It's easy to get confused in issues such as these. I also checked out some Pro bin Laden sites, and there are a increasing number of them with U.S. url's History is what we make it, or re-make it.

We will go in and take what we want.  Who can stop us.  We should be focused on killing muslim terrorists though.

853838[/snapback]

Really? Well, those were truly wonderful words that mirror the American aggression, pro-war mentality and complete deulsion of what's really going on in the world.

You really can't see how you are digging your own grave.

853862[/snapback]

You sir have poor knowledge of history. Was the US the aggressor in WWII? Did we blow up our own twin towers? As I recall, people like Neville Chamberland got us into war in the first place. Jimmy Carter was the worst US president in history and look what it got us, hundreds of hostages held for a year. Till Reagan took office.

So exactly what is my illusion? You mean terrorists are good? I should not fight them but let them kill us? So you are either an extreme liberal or ignorant. I have an idea what country your from, but don't want to insult my other friends up north.

We should be focused on killing muslim terrorists though.

You're quite wrong. You should be focused on killing terrorism, not muslim terrorists only.

In the event of a U.S. invasion, Chavez said the United States can "just forget" about receiving any more oil from his country

This guy is definitely whacko. If we ever decided to invade over a pressing need for oil, we would just take what oil we wanted. Needless to say, he wouldnt be around all that long to make any decisions about it. :no: Another mouse roaring. :yes:

That's like telling a mugger with a gun that he can't have any of your money. He'll just shoot you and take it.