Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New debate judges needed

Saru

I'm looking for at least three forum members who would be interested in judging some of the debates in this section of the board.

If you'd like to know more about debate judging first, read through this thread which describes how the whole debate judging system works. You might also find viewing some completed debates to see how the other judges have added their scores to get a better idea of what it involves.

Please make sure that you really would like to do this before volunteering, in particular i'm looking for members who visit the forum on a regular basis and have a keen interest in the debating.

If you're interested, please post to this thread to let me know.

Thanks thumbsup.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Kryso

• sheila12

• Walken

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to be a Debate Judge.This forum also seems very intesting to me and I will take my job seriously.Also I would try to be on here as often as I can.

Edited by sheila12

Unless my previous indiscretions within this positon prevent me from doing so, I would like to apply myself.

Edited by Walken

I would like to offer my services in this department! I have partaken in several debates, and am still involved in one (just waiting due to broken computer). But I am very interested in this section of the forum!

I would love to be a debate judge. I've read through a lot, and have a good grasp of the rules. I'm also on alot, so I can judge at a pretty frequint basis.

Ok thanks to all those who have put their name forward for this, there's certainly no shortage of volunteers.

I'm going to pick three out from those who have posted here, i'll be contacting you shortly, thanks also to those who weren't picked, but unfortunately five is too many so unfortunately i can't take on everyone who has volunteered.

Look out for further debate judge openings in the future. thumbsup.gif