Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a creepy od story

psychobeauty

Ann Tenworth is wakened by the sound of a scream. Heading up the spiral staircase, she realizes the sound is coming from her eldest daughters room. She speeds up and opens the door to see her loving husband beating young Rebecca with his belt. Ann thought fast, kicked her husband to the ground, picked up a vase from the shelf and smashed it over his head. His body was buried in the garden.

1904... Exactly one year later

Ann is found hanging in the attic and both children missing. They were never found.

There were also some rumours that a photograph was found under her hanging body. No one knows if this is true, but legend has it that whoever looks into this photo and sees the hidden face inside, dies exactly one year later to the second. But they don't just die... they are erased. No one remembers them and all records of their existence are lost.

They found a photo..where can i find it????????

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psychobeauty

• Jeenuh

• PuffyAmiYumi

• brightlights29again

you're suicidal! ohmy.gif

I doubt it'll be on the internet, or that anyone here will be able to help you when you dont even provide a location.

no-one would know because the person who had it before would be dead and forgotten.

no-one would know because the person who had it before would be dead and forgotten.

851061[/snapback]

i though that it might be on the internet

That stories pretty baffling, I figure you didn't hear the full version.

I mean why was the husband beating the girl?

What's in the photo?

Where'd this happen?

I did a google search on the name Anne Tenworth and got zip. Although from what I could establish Tenworth is a place, so maybe that's where it supposedly happened?

Overall there probably never was a photo and Anne, if she ever existed probably strung herself up in guilt.

Death Anniversaries are a hard time to deal with yes.gif

That stories pretty baffling, I figure you didn't hear the full version.

I mean why was the husband beating the girl?

What's in the photo?

Where'd this happen?

I did a google search on the name Anne Tenworth and got zip. Although from what I could establish Tenworth is a place, so maybe that's where it supposedly happened?

Overall there probably never was a photo and Anne, if she ever existed probably strung herself up in guilt.

Death Anniversaries are a hard time to deal with  yes.gif

851154[/snapback]

maybe u have right but i know 2 people that saw this photo.....on internet.....before 2 months and they r trying to find it again...........for me....

and what about her kids?????what did they happen

Nice but the story doesnt make any sense at all, if you look at the pic then you will die after one year right? You will become erased from everything, no records and nobody will remember you then right?

So who made this story then, I mean who wrote it? It cant be wroten cuz lets say, Guy A sees the pic and tells it to Guy B, and one year later that guy A dies so would Guy B his memery fo Guy A be erased? So nobody should actually know the story? Its like a domino effect.

And besides it the 20th century almost every man beated their children with a belt. Its not like it was horrible or unlike, it was just a regular beating, why would this woman act so paronoai and kill her husband hmm.gif

Sorry to ruin your story but nice try tongue.gif

Edited by Baku

Nice but the story doesnt make any sense at all, if you look at the pic then you will die after one year right? You will become erased from everything, no records and nobody will remember you then right?

So who made this story then, I mean who wrote it? It cant be wroten cuz lets say, Guy A sees the pic and tells it to Guy B, and one year later that guy A dies so would Guy B his memery fo Guy A be erased? So nobody should actually know the story? Its like a domino effect.

And besides it the 20th century almost every man beated their children with a belt. Its not like it was horrible or unlike, it was just a regular beating, why would this woman act so paronoai and kill her husband  hmm.gif

Sorry to ruin your story but nice try  tongue.gif

851192[/snapback]

yeap i though that....when i heard that story.....

sure i didnt get it out of my mind..i didnt write it to find the explanation......just because is an urban legend.....try to a dictionary to see what LEGEND mean........and then you will understand why it doesnt has an explanation.......

beside this site is named UNEXPANED-MYSTERIES... none of tyhem can be explaned tongue.gif

I doubt there is a picture at all. It is an Urban Legend, just a story made to scare and entertain.....

If the photo is on the internet, wont like 5000people die every year, people look at weird things on google

wow a creepy story especially hard to research because of the supposed fact that all is erased, in any case it has given me a great idea for a story (I love to write)

[try to a dictionary to see what LEGEND mean........and then you will understand why it doesnt has an explanation.......

Isn't almost every urban legend based on some fact and then screwed up with every telling? At least that's what i have heard. Ever watch fact or fiction?

wow a creepy story

hey i love to write too. i thought the same thing but doesn't it sound kind of "done"

• 2 weeks later...

If there is, indeed a photo, how would anybody know about it? If they saw it, they would die, be erased, and everybody they told about the pic will forget all about it and them ever telling them about it... Sounds like crazy gossip to me.

yes but that still doesnt stop them scanning in the photo. it doesnt take a year. we'd just forget who put it there.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=hangin...=&start=20&sa=N

just incase ive seen it, REMEMBER ME!!!!

08/10/05 at 16:57

see yall next year!

(NEXT YEAR) *dies like the animator in Monty Python and the Holy Grail*

Edited by PuffyAmiYumi

ok lets say IT was real, the kids probably got scared to see their mom hanging and saw a pic and left, a year later they die, the end.

sounds liek The Ring + The Grudge

• 1 month later...

yes but that still doesnt stop them scanning in the photo. it doesnt take a year. we'd just forget who put it there.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=hangin...=&start=20&sa=N

just incase ive seen it, REMEMBER ME!!!!

08/10/05 at 16:57

see yall next year!

(NEXT YEAR) *dies like the animator in Monty Python and the Holy Grail*

ummm is that the link to the picture? I'm too scared to look at it.....is it scary or anything?And if you do die does anyone know how?