Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien 'Claw' Research

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

I wandered into this site as i was researching the alien claw which you talk of. ( Here )

The claw you refer to is from the Gary Lowrie case which has been researched by Dr roger leir who wrote the book "the alien and the scalpel" on his surgeries on abductees/contactees/experiencers and the subsiquent removal of alien implants.

Gary lowrie has managed to obtain evidence to support his case and the claw was obtained by him due to protruding pieces of a doormat where the entity caught on the mat and left a claw behind. This was apparently done deliberately by gary lowrie in order to try and obtain some evidence. The claw is most certainly genuine as I also have obtained one in this way. It is almost identical to the gary lowrie claw though not as thick. Perhaps it is an outer claw similar to the way we have a thumb and an index finger etc. One of the things noted in the Gray lowrie claw was a central canal running through it which i have also in my specimen as i actually broke the claw in two but it is still in one piece so to speak and retains the original shape. I am a ufo experiencer and intend to have the claw analysed at some point. The claw was inside my house just at the front door. Judging by the size of it which is several inches i would assume the creature would have to be 3 feet tall. Having actually had a gray in my livingroom once, finding the claw did not surprise me. My last ufo experience was a few weeks ago. A daylight sighting. Nothing too special got the camera runninh=g but missed it by seconds.

Research indicates that ufos work in the light spectrum and go into the infra red hence they go invisible to the naked eye so maybe the ufo is still on the tape just not seeable?

I have a website which is still under construction if anyone is interested.

http://www.alienimplant.co.uk

I would like to have the claw tested using psychics with psychometric ability in order to pick up information on the alien agenda and the book which i would like to write is titled "Psychometry and the Alien". These tests though would have to be double blinded in order not to pollute the data. No point telling someone to do psychometry on an object like this and tell them where it came from beforehand.

Obviously they would not be allowed to see the object. If the D.N.A as i suspect will show up as an unknown species then the question is....

What is a 3 foot tall unknown species doing in my house? dontgetit.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• s*t*a*r*m*a*n

• Benjo Koolzooie

• Kismit

• saxcatz

Ok i should have expected that reply. Why am i not surprised? I keep forgetting i have had many years to come to terms with this and forget that its all very hard for people to comprehend. Well i DO have the claw and i will be posting video and images of it very shortly. Just been looking at ways to do streaming on my website. Did you actually look at my website? thumbdown.gif

Some information on how Gary Lowrie obtained the Claw.

The Aliens apparently were coming through the wall and gary lowrie was finding magnetic abnormalities. He had a gun in the closet that was so magnetic that he could take a nail throw it up in the air and it would hit the safe.

Dr Roger Leir visited the home of Gary Lowrie.

Around Garys bedroom there were some spots on the wall that were beginning to appear and Dr leir used ultra violet black light and all the spots flouresced. So he took pieces of the flourescent material and put it in plastic bags he also discovered that the hangers were all magnatized. Dr Leir used a meter and discovered that the whole wall on Garys bedroom and the daughters bedroom was magnatized.

There was a round spot about 6 feet on the lawn were nothing would grow. He used a magnetometer and that was magnetic and he took soil samples.

So gary said that "if they keep coming through the same spot on the wall then maybe i could get footprints. So he took a towel the same colour as the rug, the same colour as the carpet and on the bottom side of the towel he laminated a piece of thick tinfoil and then he put it down right in front of the wall on the floor. The next day he got up and there were 2 footprints in the tinfoil. Dr leir has casts of them. So Gary thought that this was so good that next time he would get more prints. He did it again and got nothing, then again, nothing for 2 weeks then one morning there was a scratch in the tinfoil and he said "I dont know what that is but somethings better than nothing" so he cast that too. So a few days after that he went to look in the bedroom with the towel on the floor again and into the closet and he saw something stuck into the loops of the towel, a little dark speck of something. So he picked up the towel and he looked at it and he pulled it out and looks at it. He calls up Dr Roger Leir and tells him "I found a claw in the closet, I think its a claw" Its about 3 quarters of an inch long and about 4 millimetres in diameter. And it has three black hairs growing out of it. So Dr Leir sends it to the University of California at Berkeley to the head of the Zoology departmant, and they didnt know what it was and sent a letter back to that effect. Then they took it to a primate zoologist at Sandiago Zoo and she looked at it and compared it to everything in books and said it could be a lemur, it could be a monkey grooming claw it could be a mongoos claw, it could be this and that. So she took an instrument and found a canal running from one end of the claw to the other end. She thought this was strange. So Dr leir asked her "Do you know any other primates that have a claw with a canal in it. "No" she said "But i know that there are some claws that will contain a poison gland". So Dr leir asked her "What is your opinion doctor?" and she replied "I do not know what it is." So Dr leir asked her if she was willing to put that in writing and she said yes. So she turned around in her chair, a noted primate zoologist and typed a letter saying that she did not know where it came from or what animal it belonged to.

The next stage was to start D.N.A research.

Dr leir has a friend who just happens to be a world renowned geneticist who offered to do some research for him for $5000 which is very cheap as d.n.a research is very expensive.

There was not enough in the fund to do this. At this point Bob Heronimus from the radio program Heronimus and Company stepped in and offered to give the money for the D.N.A research and so far Dr leir has stated it was looking very good.

Hi Starman,

I've moved your posts into a new thread to keep it seperate from the old claw topic, seen as it had fizzled out some time ago.

Excellent site by the way, keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing it once it's finished. thumbsup.gif

Thanks very much saruman original.gif may i take this opportunity to say likewise.

I love your site and your forum is 1st class. thumbsup.gif

I have now made a video of the claw i found and my next stage is to try and convert it and upload it onto my website but i think it may be too large a file. I want to try and convert it to flash. I always get a strange feeling when looking at the claw i have. Infact today was the first time i have looked at it since i found it in hall rug. There were times i wanted to look at it but found myself putting it off. Strange isnt it. I also have some footage of the military helicopters that seem to be flying over my house alot these days. The one the other day was very low. Interestingly i can recall a time when i was very little where a military helicopter was hoverning over my neighbours garden for a few minutes, that was unusual. Stuck in my mind that all these years. They are going in the direction of a military base i believe as i once saw some jets come from that direction while i witnessed a UFO over my local town for 5 minutes while going for a walk one night in the late 1980s.

umm, your site is kind of scary to me. a few years ago i sprained my ankle goofing off. it had to be x rayed and the doctor asked me if i have ever had any surgery on my foot. i told him i had not and he showed me an x ray of my foot with a metallic object in it. he said i must have had surgery and dismissed it but i have not had any surgery on my foot. should i get this checked out? i also saw a UFO when i was younger. i am quite sure what i saw was a real UFO and i saw it at a distance of a couple hundred yards. my step mother was also with me, so i was not seeing things. i don't think i have any missing time, but i had no way of checking the time.

Hello Bizarro grin2.gif

The question really is do you want to know? I would say that with the 2 incidents, the ufo and the doctor believing that you have had foot surgery and i assume your medical records contradicting this that there is a very good indication here that you may indeed fall under the category of ufo abductee/experiencer. I do not say this lightly as not many people actually want to be categorised like this. Once you open up the lid on the box Bizarro there is no going back as i discovered. I suggest if you feel strongly enough about this that you get some x-rays done. You could contact Dr Roger Leir and he will reply to your email giving you some advice on what your next course of action should be. Alternatively you could just ignore it and carry on leading a near normal life. Is there any psychological trauma been left with you because of your ufo encounter? or does it make you feel special? If you are happy with your life just remember that you will never be able to go back to the way you were once you/if you pursue this and find out that you do indeed have an alien implant in your foot. May i have your permission to use this discussion with you on my website?

If you have medical or physical evidence

Including pictures, film, x-rays, substances, etc., that you believe

may be related to this phenomenon, please contact:

Email Dr. Leir at RKLeir1st@aol.com

Dr. Roger Lier

253 Lombard St. Suite #B

Thousand Oaks, CA

sure, i don't care if you use it on your website. i already had the x rays taken so i guess i could contact that doctor about getting a copy. im not necessarily convinced its alien because i might have just stepped on a nail or something(ive had lots of injuries), but i did find that comment from the doctor odd. i also have some pain in my foot and had thought of going to a podiatrist to have him look into the source.

ill let you know when i find out about the xrays.

Thanks original.gif it will be up on my site soon.

Sorry should have noticed you already had the x-rays done so obviously you just need to obtain them, my mistake. The comment the doctor made about you not having surgery is interesting because he is a qualified professional and his assessment is made on logic. But you are right to say that it could be a normal terrestrial object that you stood on etc as opposed to an extra terrestrial implant. Dr leir himself has handled many cases over the years where that is the case and it is not that uncommon but something as far as your doctor was concerned was amiss and that is what has been working on your mind since you heard about these alien implants i assume? There is only one way to find out for sure and thats to get the object out and take a look at it. There are still countless professionals in the medical professions who know absolutely nothing about this so do not assume they will have all the answers. Dr Roger leir is a pioneer in this field and performed one of the first public surgeries and that is why i gave you his contact details. I have personally emailed him in the past and found him to be a very kind and considerate man who will listen to you. Please do not be afraid to contact him.

I have uploaded an image of the claw i said i possessed. It can be seen as my avatar on the left of my posts. I think you will agree that there is a similarity to the Gary Lowrie claw which can be seen in more detail here on the famous abductee/experiencer whitley striebers website

http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/?id=15

I have made a video of the claw but the size is 60 megs and is far too large for upload onto my site but this is a start.

if you save the image then open it you will see a much more detailed example of the claw. Having had atleast 8 ufo encounters that i can recall 1 of which was on board a craft and 1 which had me stand over a 3 foot gray in my livingroom i think that there is a good chance that this claw will turn out to be just what i think it is, an extra terrestrials claw or toenail. I guess i should send it off and get it analysed to confirm what i already know. alien.gif

Thanks for the comment UnsecureMistress rolleyes.gif

What i am looking to do though is get an opinion of the claw as regards what it looks like in comparison to other earth species. Does it look the same as any locally known species of bird for example? i live in scotland so we can rule out anything tropical for starters. A link to pictures would be helpful showing examples of this. I wondered if it had similarities to a crow for example. What do you think people? Only problem with all this though is that there is no known species of anything that has a canal running through it like the one i have so i guess thats important evidence for starters just from the point of view of science.

I would love you to prove me wrong but i doubt very much you will find any species to match the structure of the claw as none exist. rolleyes.gif

I have NO clue... it dosen't look like anything from a bird to me.. looks like you got yourself a good case there.. grin2.gifthumbsup.gif

I have NO clue... it dosen't look like anything from a bird to me.. looks like you got yourself a good case there..:

Thanks for that quick reply original.gif

Are you baseing your answer on opinion though or on a knowledge of ornithology? The branch of zoology that deals with the study of birds?

Umm.. well opinion for the moment .. but i can go search up bird claws and such.. and i prolly won't find anything like that.. thumbsup.gif

So what kind of creature do you think this is from? A grey/gray?

I never knew greys had claws!? dontgetit.gif So, do you think it is from another kind, perhaps?

Why would a 'gray' need a large claw like that in any case ?

Surely with a full set of those you'd expect it to be some sort of predatory animal, hunting prey for sustanance, rather than an intellectually advanced species with space-faring technology.

That is what I was thinking. Animals usually have claws when they are animals that hunt. So if this claw is off any alien, I doubt it would be a gray. Grays are usually said to have long fingers and hands anyway.

How can it, make space crafts and such with claws like that? grin2.gif Unless it has a an extra harm with regular fingers on.

So perhaps, if it is any alien life form, it is one that hunts for prey itself. But like SaRuMaN said, the creature would more likely hunting prey than using space technology.

Keep us posted s*t*a*r*m*a*n original.gif

I tend to agree actually. But i never did look at there feet original.gif

perhaps for climbing? We as humans after all have toenails that can grow quite considerably and we class ourselves as intelligent. Perhaps they are only one aspect to the ufo experience. They may be sort of like little helpers and not necessarily running the show. I am getting feedback from some ornithologists. I have not explained anything regarding my opinion just presented some pictures and asked there opinion of it. I await the results. But one person who is not an ornithologist but has a good background working with birds thinks it could either be part of a crows claw or an animal but wishes to see it in a higher resolution. So that is the next stage. I should point out though that an eminent scientist also thought similar of the Gary Lowrie claw until it was actually studied at the lab and she concluded it was unknown due to the nature of the canal running through it like the one i have. There is no species in the d.n.a database existing on this species.

Doctored photos? what does that mean? I also have video going up on my site soon at http://www.alienimplant.co.uk which is just a short video of me showing the claw as i unwrap it from its coverning and in the background dr roger leir is talking of the gary lowrie case and shows a picture and d.n.a samples on my Television. So it has some nice commentary original.gif