Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electric chair in tunnel pic...

freeaerozepplin

Somebody must be able to help.

I can remember a picture from when i was a kid, of a train going through a tunnel. And in the window was a man in an electric chair. Its really annoying me, was a really cool picture.

Help!!

Phil

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tommy

• AndyThorley

• freeaerozepplin

• UnsecureMistress

dude, seriously?

I have *got* to see this...

HUH?! This must be another one of those Brittish commercials!

ohmy.gif Whoa! that would have been quite the picture.. I would have freaked out... Now... was this a picture.. or just somthing you saw..? Or somthing you saw and tok a picture of..? or..?? wacko.gif.. Sorry.. BLonde here.. gotta be a little more specific.. blush.gif

Okay.. idiocy has stuck again, I have been searching for a picture like that on the net.. and I can't find one that looks anything similar to the one that you were talking about... I gave up.. looking through all that information gives a girl a good headache.. blink.gif

Oh bugger, think my mate has it in a book, will scan it in, when he gets back from holiday, im not going mad!!!!!! The pic was well freaky devil.gif

Thanks, dude...I look forward to seeing it again.

Found it. cool.gif

Here's the info I found concerning it...

This is just one pic of an alleged ghost of a man in an electric chair that is seen in the railway tunnels of the London Underground. This picture - scanned from a Daily Mirror of the 1990s - is of rather a poor quality. It was taken by a Watford housewife, who was unaware of the apparition's presence.

wink2.gif

post-10-1060894211.jpg

You know, if you go on the London underground, there are numerous posters lining the walls as you come into the various stations.

I suggest that this is merely a poster photographed through the window as the train is pulling off or pulling up.

EDIT: PS, good find Tommy!

There was a horror movie that came out way back, called Shocker, I think, about an exucuted killer coming back to life through electricity somehow and wreaking havoc. this looks like the poster to that movie.

You know, if you go on the London underground, there are numerous posters lining the walls as you come into the various stations.

Quiet you, youre only allowed to know about London unless you live there...

Its this kinda...unwritten rule we got goin on here....

There was a horror movie that came out way back, called Shocker, I think, about an exucuted killer coming back to life through electricity somehow and wreaking havoc.  this looks like the poster to that movie.

Nice idea snuffy, but HERE is the poster from the movie. Different guy in the chair.

rolleyes.gif

Found one more interesting thing.

Link

The Mirror published a photograph taken by a Thailand woman. She lives in Watford, England. She brought her 8year old nephew to London for a holiday. She took him on an underground train and took a photo of him.

When this was developed she had a shock - for, behind the smiling image of the boy was the clear image on a man in an electric chair - with the waves of electric pushing through his hands clearly visible.

Rasputin says we do not yet understand the secrets of electric. The photo was sent for analysis. No-one knew the answer to such an appearance on her photo. Many weeks later, this woman went to Madam Tusaud's - Baker Street. There she saw a wax model of that man - Bruno Hauptman - who had murdered Charled Lindbergh's baby son. Rasputin explains that the electric waves pushing through his hands were shown - to explain that : Hauptmann is now trapped TO the tapes of time - in the moment he left Outer Space reality - forever.

The theory surrounding might sound a bit crazy, but the story is quite interesting. I tried to find a picture of the Bruno Hauptman at Madame Tussauds, but was unable to find it.

HERE is the Lindbergh story if anyone’s interested.

cool.gif

Edited by Tommy

The Britts haven´t had electric chairs, have they??

Is he supposed to be trapped in the electric wireing ???

He is always online then, isn´t he.. laugh.gif

At 8:44 on the evening of April 3, 1936, in the New Jersey State Prison, two thousand volts of electricity were sent through Bruno Hauptmann's body.

The full story about this man if enyone is interested : Here !!

I remember when i was 10, i always heard my neighbors scream. scared the daylights outta me

were they in electric chairs? I'm a little confused as of the relevance of this post