Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Big Bird things

Tillghast

okay, im into flying CREATURES, so i was hoping someone could help my crusades. Post linkies or the real photographs. It would help my webpage greatly( its not up, yet) thumbsup.gif

if u find a monster flying creature photograph, u will get something SPECIAL............................................................ thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sukato-San

• Tillghast

• PurpleStuart

• ChiefChupacabra12

Well , I dunno if this will help you out or not. But Cryptozoology.com gallery has some photos of what seem to be large birds. or Thunderbirds.It may help to look there I'm not sure. original.gif

There is a thread somewhere on this forum which has some pictures of a huge bird which had been shot with men standing around it. They are fakes mind you, but they may interest you. As to which thread they are on though, i'm not sure - happy hunting!

There are a few pictures of 'winged creatures' in our Gallery here on Unexplained Mysteries, I have a few more pictures of the 'Thunderbird' from the thread that PS mentioned, I'll have to get those added aswell as some point.

Cryptozoology Gallery

Thanx but ive already got all the ones on this site, i need more, its a hunger

devil.gifthumbsup.gif

I'll bet chicken-fried-thunderbird is good... *drools*

I'd hate to be below one when it decides to relieve itself laugh.gif

*falls out of chair* laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I saw the topic and had to respond. On Tv the other day I saw big bird thing you might be interested in. It was a very interesting television program. On PBS, so I know it HAS to be good. It featured a Big Bird. It was yellow in appearance and was often cited on or around one particular street. I'll post a photo from the show....

user posted image

Damnit!

*falls out of chair again* laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...