Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New device helps develop human psychic senses

UM-Bot

news icon rAn intriguing new device developed by the people at Life Technology Research International, the 'Hyperdimensional Oscillator', uses a unique combination of quantum physics, psychotronics and technology based on the work of Nikola Tesla to actually help develop human psychic senses.

At the beginning of the 20th century, Tesla developed a device which he claimed was capable of communicating across deep space, the Teslascope.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Life Technology

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• STIX

• rane

• GreyWeather

• Josiah

Interesting. The question is though, how much would it cost someone from the general public. When such creations are made, they usually take the highest bidder for the use of it... :rolleyes:

<Please do not add unnecessary quotes to your post -Mods>

Edited by Richdog

The Americans wiped Tesla out around the 1920's when they realised he developed ways to utilize the energy from the earth; limitless, costless, clean and powerful, and now they are ripping his ideas and are undoubtedly going to use them for the wrong purposes. Just like water fuel. Invented in the 1960's, wiped out by the oil companies and then taken from the dead when a new fuel is needed. Instead of using a simple hydrolysis method to extract the hydrogen molecules from the oxygen molecules in H2O though, they find a way to extract the hydrogen from other harder-to-find fuel resources, being able to charge more for it than oil. Just like OPEC and their manipulation of the fuel prices today.

The question is though, how much would it cost someone from the general public. When such creations are made, they usually take the highest bidder for the use of it...

You can actually order these at a very reasonable price, check the source link in the article for more details.

Hmm.... I need a technical description... this is not very informative... from what I can tell its a tiny "cosmic ray transducer" which is infact, impossible within the atmosphere as cosmic rays ALWAYS collide with atoms in the atmosphere and release muons before ever reaching anywhere moderatley close to the ground.... now mabye it involves muons, but I don't see any mention of this in the article.... its still an interesting concept...

The Americans wiped Tesla out around the 1920's when they realised he developed ways to utilize the energy from the earth; limitless, costless, clean and powerful, and now they are ripping his ideas and are undoubtedly going to use them for the wrong purposes. Just like water fuel. Invented in the 1960's, wiped out by the oil companies and then taken from the dead when a new fuel is needed. Instead of using a simple hydrolysis method to extract the hydrogen molecules from the oxygen molecules in H2O though, they find a way to extract the hydrogen from other harder-to-find fuel resources, being able to charge more for it than oil. Just like OPEC and their manipulation of the fuel prices today.

Please, stop it. Tesla did no such thing. Sure, some of his discoveries and inventions were great, but they were hardly the endless supply of free energy that conspiracy theorist make them out to be. Also, "the Americans" did not wipe Tesla out. It took one American to do that and his name was Thomas Edison. The simple fact is that Edison was a better salesman and obvioulsy had thicker skin than Tesla. Tesla was great, but he did not by any means hold the key to infinite energy or anything of the sorts. Most of the things he claimed he could do he could neither prove nor could he show any data to back up his wild claims.

As far as the hydrogen ran vehicles go, you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Such a device was possible in the 60s but was extremely unsafe. Separating hydrogen from water and then combusting it is not exactly something you would want people driving around with especially with 60s technology. It has only recently become safe to fit a vehicle with such a fuel delivery system. Also, the oil companies really did not wipe it out. In fact, much of the current research on the extraction of hydrogen fuel from water is being conducted by oil companies. An efficient and easy to deliver system would make them far more money than oil especially when you factor in the cost of the device and all the spare parts that would be needed. Really, there is no conspiracy here, sorry but there's not.

heh, this sounds pretty cool.

but what its for, can easily be acheived by the brain. but using this device is the easy road to take.

still, very interesting. :tu:

Please, stop it. Tesla did no such thing. Sure, some of his discoveries and inventions were great, but they were hardly the endless supply of free energy that conspiracy theorist make them out to be. Also, "the Americans" did not wipe Tesla out. It took one American to do that and his name was Thomas Edison. The simple fact is that Edison was a better salesman and obvioulsy had thicker skin than Tesla. Tesla was great, but he did not by any means hold the key to infinite energy or anything of the sorts. Most of the things he claimed he could do he could neither prove nor could he show any data to back up his wild claims.

As far as the hydrogen ran vehicles go, you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Such a device was possible in the 60s but was extremely unsafe. Separating hydrogen from water and then combusting it is not exactly something you would want people driving around with especially with 60s technology. It has only recently become safe to fit a vehicle with such a fuel delivery system. Also, the oil companies really did not wipe it out. In fact, much of the current research on the extraction of hydrogen fuel from water is being conducted by oil companies. An efficient and easy to deliver system would make them far more money than oil especially when you factor in the cost of the device and all the spare parts that would be needed. Really, there is no conspiracy here, sorry but there's not.

well, infact, if they came up with an energy source to replace oil, they would lose their investment in oil extraction and refinement.... they have all these million/billion dollar facilities and such set-up to deal with oil, why not use them to their full capacity? in order to get a maximum return on their investment? it only makes sence within the capitalist ideology to keep any replacement energy sources on the down low until they are necessary to replace fossil fuels.

look thats the way the world works...so what, he is dead now...i'm sure no one was complaining when we started discovering Einstien's research was correct, and that everything about "gravity" was correct too...its the process of civilization advancing technology

so what is so wrong about creating pendants that can help others develop psychic powers?

i don't see a valid reason for you to be complaining

Superconductor: "The flow of electric current without resistance in certain metals, alloys, and ceramics at temperatures near absolute zero, and in some cases at temperatures hundreds of degrees above absolute zero."

Scalar: "A quantity, such as mass, length, or speed, that is completely specified by its magnitude and has no direction."

- Dictionary.com

I just thought I would add these definitions in. It seems like an interesting product, although to me it passes off the same way the magical Q-Ray bracelet did; a scam. On the other hand, if you believe in works, the power of suggestion could easily make you experience a change when wearing the pendant, thus a good reason to have large vocabulary to make it sound highly scientific.

If I could give up the 89.95 USD they are asking I would buy one and test it.

Another issue I want to bring up is the other products on their website. All these alchemical substances claiming to alter your DNA? The claims of their other products sure as hell do not add to their credibility.

Nikola Tesla, was the father of modern day Alternating Current ... not Edison.

Tesla had scores of patents to document his theories and inventions and performed practical demonstrations on a sometimes global scale, to back up his claims, especially involving scalar - tecnology and electromagnetics.

The only flaw (if it can be termed that) in Tesla's legacy, is that unlike some, (i.e: Edison) Tesla failed to pursue and compromsie and / or capitalize, on what he had to offer ... for money.

Tesla was light - years ahead of Edison, but Edison knew how to 'make a buck.'

Edited by Josiah

people here try their hardest to back up their information with resources...now that we are in the 21 century, we can have direct links to where we get the information.......you haven't been here for long, so you obviously don't have the whole site down...you don't know who all is here, or what they talk about....some of the best education i get is from this site....mainly because its not censored, and poeple actually are OPEN to new possibilities, and constantly questioning our universe

plus, theories are what makes science what it is...without people theorizing, questioning, following with experiments, we would never find out the reality of certain situations.....get your facts right yourself before you flame about others social status too.....some of us are currently in college and trying to get degrees in science and astrology so we can keep scientific knowledge flowwing at the good steady pace it has been for the past century..... <_<

Well if someone gets one let me know if makes any effects, then I'll get one.

i second that

i found a site a few years ago that sold rings that supposedly give you telekinesis and psychic abilities....but i think it was just a scam..like most skeptics....if i had the cash, i would have bought one...and be let down devistatingly

Its funny how this amazing new marvelous technology like no other costs 89.95$

Its funny how this amazing new marvelous technology like no other costs 89.95$

xD its because it looks slightly cool I reckon.

Hello,

I am trying to figure out the differences between:

Earthcalm Resonator http://www.earthcalm.com/products.html

QLink http://www.clarus.com

Hyperdimentional Oscillator from Life Technology http://www.lifetechnology.org/hyperdimensional.htm

They all seem similar to me. Can you explain the differences so I can make a educated decision about these products?

Thank you very kindly,

Shane in NYC who is getting ready to buy a birthday present for herself!

TheGirlWhoPlayedGo@okcom.net

I think you need some enlightenment on just what a genius Tesla really was and just how much you and everybody in the world today and in years to come really owe this man! An excellent book to read would be...

"Empires of Light : Edison, Tesla, Westinghouse, and the Race to Electrify the World" by Jill Jonnes

Needless to say that he was an unselfish man that was cheated out of his just due by the likes of Edison, J.P. Morgan and the likes. As far as Edison goes it would be fair to say that he was not Teslas equal or even half the man that Tesla was.

Read up dude!

Edited by weeone

its because it looks slightly cool I reckon.

Umm, I think you got the wrong impression. I was saying that this "ultra high tech" piece of technology is quite underpriced if it were real.

Umm, I think you got the wrong impression. I was saying that this "ultra high tech" piece of technology is quite underpriced if it were real.

oh right sorry, I was joking with that post because i though you meant they were expensive for what they are.

maybe its because the cosmic energy is so abundance and that the item only takes in little quantities of it?

or something.

Im trying to figure this out... ok you wear this pendant thingy thjat focuses cosmic radiation from the universe, and transmutes it into psychic or healing energy?

If that is true, then I want one for Christmas

For those wishing to gain a better understanding of some of Tesla's theories and inventions, as applied to "free energy from the vacuum", "scalar technology" and "electromagnetics", visit: www.cheniere.org

This site offers a fascinating, albeit intense view, of some of the applied works of Nikola Tesla, being pursued today by others of like mind, concerned for the future of our planet.

Tesla, proved that one man can make a difference and just maybe someday, someone smarter than I, will pick up where Tesla left off and change this world for the better ... while there is still time.

Alright listen guys, i just joined recently, but i've been involved in the forums for a long time, and this particular subject Made me join, but what i want to say is, yes this thing sounds pretty cool, and sure the people selling it can throw in a bunch of complex words and even an aclaimed inventor/visionary, but look at the rest of their site, and the bulls*** explanations they give for some of their products, i mean, look at the pendant itself, there are plenty other products on their website that look exactly like that, and sure they aren't gonna want you to open it because it will break the product but come on, if you look around the internet, you will see as i have that this is the kind of site that people make fun of, and don't get me wrong, i am very open minded, hell i almost wanted to buy one of these things when i read the article, but if u just look at it a little closer from a different angle, you will see that they are just con artists after our money. not to say that such a thing doesn't exist in the world, be it by tesla or any other brillaint person among history, but i don't think they have it. i mean please, just look at the MaGiCaL water they sell and the way they describe it. the people trying to sell us this stuff are the kind of people that actually need this sh**, because they are going to hell after they die for all the sh** like this that has piled up all the way to wherever it is god is, and disgusts him. come on, we don't need this sh**. don't give these guys your money, you can waste it somewhere else but please don't give it to them. they don't deserve. you might as well donate it to the red cross or buy some weed or beers or whatever it is that you enjoy. but **** them. alright peace. hopefully you guys didn't misinterpret anything i was trying to say, just trying to help. alright later.

It's amazing! I WANTS IT , MY PRECCCIOUOSSSS....

NOT! If any of you guys bought this you ought to be ashamed of yourselves :P