Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General tournament chat

Saru

I don't know how to play chess... :ph34r:

If you're willing to learn there are lots of places to teach you.

So you wanna learn to play chess?

Chess is Fun

Some sites that will help you, if you want. :)

^^Neither do I, but it didn't stop me from taking part in the tournament :P

:blink: That's why you beat me in our last game then, right? Just winging it? ;):P

Edited by __Kratos__

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• __Kratos__

• BurnSide

• Subtemperate

Yeah, but you destroyed me in the tournament games. <_<

Becky's mom, if you are ever going to play Kratos, beware , he acts all innocent when it's just a normal match but when it's official he'll wipe the floor with you. :P

It will take me a while to understandthe game 1st to be honest, as I have never ever attempted to play it, I did ask my BF once to show me but he never did so I forgot all about it...TY for the link Kratos when I get the swing of it you will be the 1st i challenge :ph34r::P

^ You could also sign up at Zone.com (need a hotmail account first) and play there. They have rooms for all levels of players from newbies, moderate, and so on. Plus it's user-friendly format on the board, including clocks for timed games. :) Practice makes perfect. :yes: and remember... we were all newbies once. :ph34r:

^ You could also sign up at Zone.com (need a hotmail account first) and play there. They have rooms for all levels of players from newbies, moderate, and so on. Plus it's user-friendly format on the board, including clocks for timed games. :) Practice makes perfect. :yes: and remember... we were all newbies once. :ph34r:

I may just do that as I do have a hotmail account

BS beat me does that mean im eliminated? :huh:

Pardon the interrupt. I just wondered, does anybody know how I can play chess free on the internet? I used to go to Bonus.com but now their site wont load the game. I'm Astrocat. I could use some help here.

Hey, Astrocat! Welcome to UM! :yes:

And yes, we sure do know how you can play free online chess. :) Just register for a free account at redhotpawn.com. We are all members there and I know some of us would be glad to play you also if you'd like a game. :D Again, welcome aboard! :D

As far as I can tell when I finish the three games I have going on now, I will be finished.

Just to inform every on the panel,.... my name is registered

on RHP as Zombiedog and Im ready to play

Are you? :)

Edited by abecrombi

^I couldn't find an "echoseddy" on RHP. I just challenged someone named "Zombiedog", though. Is that you? :)

Also, Smallpackage, I've challenged you. :yes: (Sorry, Burnsey! *g* I got there first. :P)

yes thats me and so far its been pretty fun.

rhp is definitly a cool web just like um now i tag back and forth all the time. i should realy start to study for an exam i have to complete for college

but its so hard to break away...

see ya at rhp

Anyone can feel free to challenge me.... I finished the tourniment about a month or so ago.... So.... I have free time...lol

My record in intramural chess this week is 11-1. As a matter of fact, I've been having winning or break-even weeks since November. And this is all weird considering I haven't won a single game in this tournament. Most of my victories were over members of the chess team. And it's not like the chess team's bad or anything.

Or maybe they actually are really bad. Or maybe you're all just really good. It doesn't make sense. :hmm:

We are all just really that good Kev! :P

If Dowdy and Ashley would shake a stick I could be finished... :unsure2:;)

Edited by joc

We are all just really that good Kev! :P

If Dowdy and Ashley would shake a stick I could be finished... :unsure2:;)

I'm doing pretty good against you right now. I reckon i got you, but than again it's chess. Anything can happen

• 3 weeks later...

if any one would like a friendly game i've got an opening right now. my name on rhp is ciraxis, i look forward to playing

if any one would like a friendly game i've got an opening right now. my name on rhp is ciraxis, i look forward to playing

Ok, I've started a game