Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General tournament chat

Saru

Earth calling T Nemesis, are you out there?

You move, but only after I send a reminder, EVERY single time. I'll send one more reminder, after that I'm claiming a timeout, something that pains me to do, and I've not done before.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• __Kratos__

• BurnSide

• Subtemperate

Sorry everyone, I'm having trouble getting on to the site. I'm on a different pc for now so I'll try and make up for time lost.

Sorry, once again.

Sorry everyone, I'm having trouble getting on to the site. I'm on a different pc for now so I'll try and make up for time lost.

Sorry, once again.

Since you're on the ball, I'll vs you for our second match quick. :D

...Sorry but I just have to share....

In ther open invitationals.... i noticed someone has a game that can only be taken up by those with a rating over 2500....

Well.... wince the highest on the site is in the 2400's...... I wonder if he'll be waiting for a while... lol

Not bored are you Subby?

That's almost as bad as my "Overtaking BurnSide" thread :lol:

I finished my matches...what... week ago? OF COURSE I'm bored ... lol

What can I say barman, I have a closet accountant in me somewhere... :P

Chess has been a big part of my life. I've been playing since 12 years old. :clap:

T-Nemesis, you've run out of time on our game. But I don't want to win via time out considering you've been moving rather recently as of late, and most of the timebank disappeared at the beginning of the match.

I'm going to give you another 12 hours to move and then I'll claim the win just to keep the tournment moving.

Challenge away Kratos, i could use the sever beating. :)

Anyone wants to play me, as I have no matches left, please just start a game with me....

• 2 weeks later...

Mpt sure when the next tourney would start, bt shortly after this one finishes, or as it finishes, we shall have a chess league opening..... So you will have an opportunity to join that.

Hey when is the next chess tournament?

In the meantime, I'm sure there are plenty on the site who would give you exhibition matches if you want.

And there I was hoping for a win...... :P

You always play well though. Our last game was pretty close.

Not when it's too late at night, like it is right now. It's 1:17 AM here,Insomnia is back and I haven't seen daylight for quite some time now, expect in school. Wait for tommorow though, then I'll at least go down with a fight. :lol:

Right now, it would be more something of a massacer than anything resembling a chess match :lol:

if anyone would like a friendly game, i finally have an opening. my name on rhp is ciraxis, i'd like to play a game with any of you, any time.

Just wondering when this particular tournament ends.

Note: I am leaving for Christmas vacation and will be gone Dec 18 - Dec 28. I will not be starting anymore games until the 28th.

There is no set date for the tournament ending, usually it ends once enough games have been played for us to determine who the top three players are.

Pretty close, isn't it, this time? We all know Talon's first, but Saru, Thistle, Bardude and who else (Kratos? Joc?) are pushing for the second and third places. (Although second will probably be Saru or Barman, right?)

Elfstone (content to have a few wins by my name! :))