Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

General tournament chat

Saru

I think the active players really are doing much better this time around.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• __Kratos__

• BurnSide

• Subtemperate

:lol: I completely agree with Burnside!

Talon does have a nasty way of turning around games though... <_< I thought I was doing so dang well in our last game and blah! :P

edit: just looked at the game.

That was a helluva gambit with the bishop, knight pair Barman!

Edited by __Kratos__

Aw, Talon! I'm so sorry for you! :yes:

(psst! GO BARDUDE! :D)

That was a helluva gambit with the bishop, knight pair Barman!

Was hardly a gambit, no matter my move it payed off. Lets get this straight people I saw the pin on my king a mile off, but had I moved my queen instead of the knight, while my queen would have survived, it would have cost three other officers in the following moves. In all, lossing my queen was the strongest move I could have made.

(psst! GO BARDUDE! )

I don't see what you're all so happy about :rolleyes: If he's destroying me in this game, whats he going to do to everyone else in the next :P

I don't see what you're all so happy about :rolleyes: If he's destroying me in this game, whats he going to do to everyone else in the next :P

I'm finished playing him for the tourney. :P He got me our last game. Like I said before, you have a nasty habit of turning things around. :wacko:

I'm finished playing him for the tourney. He got me our last game.

There is always the next tourney :P

Like I said before, you have a nasty habit of turning things around.

When I'm a queen down? Don't see it happening :P However, I'd have resigned by now if I wasn't hoping.

Yeah, and he's already killed me once and well on the way to killing me again.

Sorry Talon! :P Face it. You're the Giant and he's Mickey Mouse. :lol:

Mmm, I feel the comeback may be on the horizon, points wise I'm only 4 ahead, more than enough to bring it level.

It's all a gamble that paid off really, I was going for an early queen swap which would have left Talon unable to castle, I thought that would give me the advantage. Then when that was thwarted I squealed like a girl (no offence girls) and kept him in check till I could escape.

After viewing the game history and contemplating future moves, I have come to the conclusion that this game is far from 'over'. :no:

I squealed like a girl (no offence girls)

:lol: I always think it's funny when a guy squeals like a girl. :P

Thats mean

Poor, poor giant! :cry::P

Janiel, I've challenged you. :yes:

Smallpackage, if you get an opening, will you challenge me, pretty please? You're the only person I still need to play that I don't have a game going against. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back from vacation and ready to play... :w00t:

I second Elfstone, i also badly need to play you smallpackage.

Looking at the scoreboard now... best I can reach is 4th place if the universe drops things in my favor...

*puts a curse on Elfstone810 and Thistle* :devil:

;)

It was fun playing you all! Thanks everybody for some great games. :)

:cry: Thistle! Did you see? I think you need to introduce Kratos to your pointy stick!

:P

(This has been a lot of fun this time around, hasn't it? I think we're all improving and I'm really looking forward to playing everyone again as part of a league. :yes:)

I agree I think everyone has improved a lot since the last tournament, we have many good chess players in our midst. :tu:

im ready to play or be on a sign up to play list

this is abecrombie and aka zombiedog

in the RHP im echoseddy :yes:

^I couldn't find an "echoseddy" on RHP. I just challenged someone named "Zombiedog", though. Is that you? :)

Also, Smallpackage, I've challenged you. :yes: (Sorry, Burnsey! *g* I got there first. :P)

I don't know how to play chess... :ph34r: