Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens in the East

Andykaps

I often wonder why most Alien abductions and UFO reports get generated among western countries - where the people have been 'introduced' to the concept through the media - if they were real, wouldn't we have reports of sightings and abductions from countries like say India, the African Continent or the Arab world?The people of these countries are not attuned to 'expect seeing Aliens' and therefore do not Imagine these things. Thus All this talk of Aliens having landed on Earth is just Collective Hysteria fuelled by active imaginations and a media generated frenzy gone berserk! wacko.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snuffypuffer

• colorless

• fatamorgana

• PurpleStuart

Maybe because many do not have access to authorites or media, in which to report it, and also some countrys may suppress such reports....

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

That's an interesting point. However, I do think that I read somewhere about two Iranian jets chasing a UFO. Could be wrong though.

Mainly for the reasons you say - i don't believe in abductions as a general rule it is the media that implants the idea of Greys which the brain then pattern matches during conditions like Sleep paralysis. I won't go on anyfurther 'cos i must of written about SP so many times in this forum that you must be all sick of it grin2.gif

PS, I'm not talking about abductions, which I agree with you don't happen, but general UFO sightings, which seem to be fairly common everywhere.

That's an interesting point.  However, I do think that I read somewhere about two Iranian jets chasing a UFO.  Could be wrong though.

snuffypuffer........ Is this what you were talking about?

blink.gif

"August 13, 2001 - Dateline: Athens, Greece

Aegean Airspace busier than usual!

According to reports from very reliable sources, 'something' approached two Turkish Trainee Pilots while they were over the Aegean Sea, near the town of Candarli. This 'something' was not just a flash in the pan either. The description these Trainees gave to their home base Control Tower was rather specific and it seems this encounter lasted for approximately thirty minutes."

http://www.mysticaluniverse.com/ufonews2/u...7/ufonews7.html

whistling2.gif Here I go again, on my small, but mighty soapbox.

For years, I also dismissed Abduction by Aliens until the subject

came to my attention, in connection with research I've done.

Personal telephone interviews, while not as perhaps reliable as interviews

conducted in person, have changed my opinion, at least in a few specific cases.

Speaking with Dr. Leir, the physician who has removed many "implants" and

personally foots the bill for his patients and pays for all the scientific research, has at least made me think TWICE.

"Question: MU: "Can you tell me, if you feel that the substance removed, the actual implant is from other than this Earth?"

Dr. Leir: " There are those who have said that the implants are the result of our Country's intervention, or intervention from other Countries. Let me say, that the content of the implants do contain material that is found on the Earth. It is possible that the material was obtained here. However, let me tell you this. The oldest implant removed from an individual was in his body for 46 1/2 years. There is no way, given the size and metallurgical make up of the actual implant, that Technology was THAT advanced 46 and 1/2 years ago. The "nano technology" was simply not available then!"

http://www.mysticaluniverse.com/index/abdu...eir/drleir.html

Not tooting my own horn, just presenting some more food for thought.

rolleyes.gif

Interesting story..

UFO'S are a good topic. alien.gif

I have a few things to say on UFO's. Most of this may sound weird, but it's just my speculation.

Do you think it's possible, that a small percentage of these 'objects' have been made deliberately as hoaxes or pranks? Some could be just pathetic media popularity attempts, like fake pics or something equally as conning.

But, UFO sightings are so common now rather like Loch Ness monster and

Bigfoot, i'm wondering, if like crop circles, some of them are faked/hoaxed so the makers can sell the story for a few bucks. I imagine it could be done... albeit with a difficulty, but you just need a good team of people with the expert aviation knowledge (Ex military etc) willing to undertake the project. Where to get them is the hard part.

There are probably people who could build aircraft on the sly somewhere. These people.. who are fantastically clever, who have left the services for one reason or another, could decide to use there talents outside of the military. These aircraft or developments could be sold on the black market.. for a huge figure of money.. and there would be no shortage of takers i assume.

If this UFO had no radar signature, that might be because it was not recognized by any military radar.. because its made up and not known to them... hence a get a UFO. This idea could work because on both military and black market ideas. Military have the knowledge to invent radar evading technology. It does exist partly with the Stealth Bombers. The black market could de-comission an old aircraft and doctor it to be a brand new one... with a little work of course.

Most UFO's are not recognized, and are just one off sightings. They vary so much in size shape and description, i think some could be made as pranks to get rich and sell there stories to the media. You get someone to say they were abducted, which you could do, if you could make a conviencing aircraft and you would could pass any lie detector / memory tests, as you did enter a ship, and that was a factual happening.

Alternatively, it could be government military experiments..

Of course, Roswell and Area 41 Dreamland come into play here, but i imagine if we did see and salvage a 'real' intact alien UFO, the technology has been used or is being reverse-engineered. It seems strange, fibre optics and other fantastic inventions seem to have sprung up very quickly. Today, technology is running at a very fast pace indeed.

Just like every country now seems to want to own or have the means to a nuclear bomb or something as destructive for protection or intent to terrorise... I'm wondering if any technology has leaked out into the black market, and the new 'craze' is to build powerful aircraft for warfare. I once heard the a government lost a small number of powerful nuclear warheads, albeit stolen or 'lost.' Anything is available at the right price, and a lot of money is floating around the world we dont know too much about its origins.

It would explain the 'new' technology, and the numerous different UFO sightings. I have yet to see 2 the same. As the Turkish government said it was a weather balloon or a flock of birds, if we believe that, thats just not all right. It's just as ludicrous but maybe just as likely, a new project is underway, and this UFO was the military test craft. If you test them on your own pilots, they know nothing about it, and you can cover up so much more easily. I just feel the story was leaked. There is no reason for anyone in the military to mention it. But.. it does bring in a fair revenue in selling the stories. wink2.gif Of course, there is no way to prove it.

The conspiracy theory of mine in this is that, various world governments know of UFO's, they are 100% real, and as a deal, we let them live on our planet, in exchange for new technology. When they are spotted, we make up an alibi for them. Where they are, and the details i can only take a guess at! Hey, whilst i'm here the NWO exist too, and are in on it as well. Hey, Why not???

This is a bit crazy and a bit ooh err, but the idea of objects flying around the sky abducting people is a bit crazy too!!

Think of the money involved in UFO's... just the merchandise alone. It could be a way for governments to raise quick cash, and get a technology at the same time.

I was just reading this topic, and these ideas occured to me.

What does the forum think? alien.gif

Well, Cerebus, I think you have an interesting theory there, but I don't agree with you. It seems like a bit of a stretch to think some wacky billionaire is out there somewhere building aircraft just so he can put one over on a bunch of saps. Are you saying the government has merchandising rights on aliens? How's they do that? I think the classic version of the "grey" is pretty much public domain nowadays. But it would be something if they did, alien merchandise does sell pretty well. Maybe they should use some of that money to fix my friggin roads laugh.gif Like I said, interesting theory, but I think it's a little off.

That post might have been a bit complex lol.

I mean't UFO's are faked occassionally by the public to make money. Does'nt mean they work, but its possible.

It's interesting too... not one UFO has ever been found the public know about. Like occassionally an airplane will crash, one of these UFO's must crash at some time. Whether they are military, alien or hoaxed.

I would imagine the military and aliens cant afford to lose new technology, so they make sure it works. But, as we see with space shuttles, human error can happen and does, albeit very rarely.

So, that leaves hoaxers. I think people make pictures, but dont build complex aircraft too often. Well, the ones just doing it for a joke anyway!

My consensus is that the 'Alien' is very popular. It has a kind of a marketing gimmick also, in some ways.

If you could spin an interesting and convincing story, and direct it into the media correctly, you could earn a few bucks in selling the story. It is well known, alien merchandise does sell fairly well.

I think simply, some UFO sightings are totally made up.

And that UFO's in general are not from space. I think 95% of UFO's are military aircraft from earth the public dont know about.

The reason is because, I think it's more likely world governments are producing new aircraft, with new designs we have'nt seen before... compared to use being visited.

They are 'alien' to us in looks, because these projects are using new data from research, and this includes shape, size and speed. As for new materials found, scientists produce new elements quite often. Kind of like Kevlar was invented.

It has always happened, new technology is tested before it is released for public view.

I think aliens UFO's exist... but i dont think we see as many as we think we do.

Cerberus said:

The conspiracy theory of mine in this is that, various world governments know of UFO's, they are 100% real, and as a deal, we let them live on our planet, in exchange for new technology. When they are spotted, we make up an alibi for them. Where they are, and the details i can only take a guess at! Hey, whilst i'm here the NWO exist too, and are in on it as well. Hey, Why not???

Interesting point and one i believe is possible. Here are some reasons why i believe the cover up is taken place taken from my website dated May 28th 2003..

Please See number 4

Our Mission

To Educate and to raise awareness to members of the public to the extra terrestrial presence.

To raise awareness of the evidence that actually exists showing this to be the case.

To push for public disclosure of the existence of extra terrestrials visiting the earth and for world governments to come clean on what they know but are holding back. There are several reasons why they are doing this in my opinion. The evidence seems to support this hypothesis.

1. fear of mass world panic and economic collapse

2. A shift in the power structure of the world. Unacceptable to those with the power and massive investment in redundant technologies.

3. Possibly because they do not know as much as we think they do about what the extra terrestrial presence is doing on earth.

4. They are possibly already communicating with e.t and are sharing information and technology in return for something they want or need?

5. Humans have tried using force by shooting down ufos and are still trying to do so in order to obtain the technology, hence the setup of the star wars project? This would cause a negative response from e.t. Though non aggressive response from e.t would ensue it would cause a major setback in communication and development for the long term future of mankind. Public disclosure would be detrimental to the military/government agenda. No real evidence has been produced showing e.t to be hostile.

http://www.bdsc07177.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/about_us.htm

"Once in a while we get to hear news of UFO reports from Canton in northeast China and other mainland cities" says Moon Fung, founder and president of the Hong Kong UFO club. "Usually these reports describe unusual balls of light or strange trails, never those of a solid looking craft of sorts" she says in an interview with the uk ufo magazine http://www.ufomag.co.uk

There are about 50 UFO Organisations in China as a whole. These all come under the umbrella of one national body, the Chinese UFO Research Organization.

The monthly circulation of their magazine is about 400.000 - that`s big!

Alien Abductions are not as common as in the west on record but i suspect that the Chinese oppression of there people has a lot to do with that and 400.000 people would surely indicate more than a passing interest in ufology, Even assuming 1% of these 400.000 people are having a ufo encounter not being reported and you still have a yearly total of 4000 sightings. Interestingly the Chinese UFO Research Organization was set up by ????????

THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT devil.gif

So i guess you can expect people to report things then eh? democracy? don`t make me laugh. Moon Fung, representative to The chinese Government is asked by Graham W Birdsall editor of UFO Magazine here in the UK if China generates its fair share of UFO footage and photographs? Moon replies "Not really" which he says is surprising given the size of the population.

When asked " Are you aware of any reports of any Animal Mutilations?" she says "No but im sure if there where any cases our contacts in the mainland would have notified us." On a final note moon says "Im hoping that we can open the door which will allow ufo researchers to enter China and elsewhere throughout Asia"

Yes that would be nice, then we can get the real data.

I read somewhere else in ufo mag that india also gets its fair share of ufo encounters.

And one final point regarding Nancys post on the implant. The implants do contain Extra terrestrial isotopes which is to say that part of there composition is made up of elements extra terrestrial in origin.

Constructive as usual rolleyes.gif

They won`t` be saying that one day when this all comes out in the wash and it will not be me looking crackers at the end of all this, it will be all those debunkers out there. You know who you are! thumbsup.gif

the former soviet union has had tons of sightings and cover ups, like america. ufos seem to be reported around the richer countries, so alien life might not care about the 3rd world countries as much....

• 3 weeks later...

No offense to them but the west is more educated. And the aliens want to learn about us i guess....

No offense to them but the west is more educated. And the aliens want to learn about us i guess....

Before you claim that the West is 'more educated' I think you're going to have to define 'educated'.

Since I am from Kuwait .. I think that I should make a move here .. amm .. well!!

I really don't know why most sightings occure in the west .. But we did have one in Kuwait along time ago .. after the invation ((Iraq/Kuwait)) .. I was a little girl at that time .. and I don't really remeber .. but what I have heard is that there was a UFO that was seen in a lacation near the area that I live in .. there were no pictures taken .. but they put about it in the news paper .. I can't even find a website about it .. sad.gif

there has been another one in Dubai .. and here is a link for one story .. original.gif

Link

and here is another link .. I thought its cool .. it has lots of countries .. original.gif

Link

Maybe the aliens already control these areas...yea and they're sending me messages in my fillings.

Maybe most western countries have more time on their hands, not worried about little things like SURVIVING THE NIGHT and therefore more likely to make up bs stories. Not saying that all UFO accounts are bs, but a vast majority of ufo lore is inane hogsquat.

• 3 weeks later...
No offense to them but the west is more educated.

well,i have to disagree with you there.i think most of the people in the East doesn't care so much about this,like erm....unaware or something.I'm an Asian and i have to say,unfortunately only a selected few who has interest in this kind of things around here.

when i refer this subject to anyone,they either call me crazy or a daydreamer.so it's pretty sad for me sad.gif

maybe most of the people here are just not too exposed with this sort of stuff sad.gif

the former soviet union has had tons of sightings and cover ups, like america. ufos seem to be reported around the richer countries, so alien life might not care about the 3rd world countries as much....

Uranium101 might be actually telling the truth