Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Saru

Forum Upgrade - 28th September

Saru

There will be another short period of downtime tomorrow (28th) while a forum upgrade release (2.1.1) is implemented to address some minor issues with the new version of the forum software.

This should be quite quick compared to the previous upgrade downtime, and will help to improve compatability and resolve a few small technical glitches.

Once again I apologise for any inconvenience this forum downtime may cause.

__Kratos__

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Do you know of any of the changes that will take place perhaps?

Saru

Most of the changes are behind the scenes, but provide me with a way to fix a few graphical glitches that couldn't be changed before.

The width of the text area on the posting screens will be shrunk down to help support 800x600 resolutions for example.

justcallmefox

hmm- and approximately what time will the site be down? (or forums, whatever)

the last change was GREAT, though, Saru, keep up the good work!

Saru
hmm- and approximately what time will the site be down? (or forums, whatever)

Probably from around 10am GMT, since you are in the USA, the upgrade will probably be finished long before you are up. :tu:

snuffypuffer

Grand! We will miss this completely, therefore no unwholesomeness will occur during our log on times. Yay!

Atlantis Rises

Is there any way you can implement a larger resolution option for ppl who use 1028x768? Like me.

Saru
Is there any way you can implement a larger resolution option for ppl who use 1028x768? Like me.

Yes, but that's a very big job and won't be appearing as part of this update unfortunately.

Saru

This upgrade is now complete, please report any bugs or errors to the 'Work in Progress' thread.