Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Area 51:Reality or fantasy?" On TLC.

777MileStare

I wanted to know who watch this show and if you did, did it change your mind about "Area 51". Because after I saw it, I changed my mind about the place.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 777MileStare

• SoLLiZ

• Beggars

• Weird_Al_Wonnabe

Top Posters In This Topic

is this the show where the feds raided some guy's trailer and took all his computers and stuff, while the neighbor snapped up pictures? if so, it was pretty interesting.

It was.

It was awesome how the 25 mile "buffer" zone was analyzed, and they figured out how to get up this hill on the range ( about a 1000 ft. hike ), to get a good look at everything.

Area 51 IS real, millions of people know where it is, just that the security is soo tight that no-one gets close enough to see inside, plus there are gigantic signs saying 'Area 51, Government property, secure access' and the best of all 'Area 51, trespasser will be shot, survivers will be shot again' and that is a real sign

My grandpa took a picture of a sign that said "Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again" in New Orleans (3 months ago before the hurricane"