Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kinetic Energy or Paranormal Evidence?

dsmith1405

Hi Lauren.Maybe i should have made my point more simple.I was merely stating that IF a piece of evidence did come along that was mind blowing it still wouldn't be enough for a sceptic or a close minded sceptic.I do accept the points about hands touching and camera angles etc.I merely tried to make my comments in an honest and transparent nature so as to let everyone who watches it know that it wasn't staged that's all.

This is also the 1st time i have posted any fottage for scrutiny and it came as a shock to see the cynicism some people have.Although to be fair they are entitled to question it as i did ask for opinions be they good or bad.

All i can say is that we didn't move it and we know it moved on it's own on 3 seperate occasions within about 10 minutes.

If someone makes a constructive point be it positive or negative then that's fine and i have asked for it but to dismiss it as a fake without a constructive reason or imply we are cheating is a bit OTT don't you think?

David

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dsmith1405

• mariposa26

• jonb

• The_Lan

DSmith,

Sigh... You have found out the hard way that this is what happens on this board. If anyone posts anything (even if they don't claim it to be paranormal in nature) they are immediately told it's a hoax.

I agree that this might be a hoax. That's quite possible because I don't know you or your group and I wasn't there that night. Wouldn't it be easier, though, if we could look at a piece of footage or a photo and say "Okay, it might be a hoax but if it's not, here's what I think it would be..." What's the point in going back and and forth arguing about what little details make it appear fake? It's just a waste of energy and it prevents having any sort of dialogue about the nature of the material.

Furthermore, if someone is really convinced that a picture or a video is a hoax, why bother posting about it at all? We all know that lots of hoaxes are posted on this site. Why do you think that is? Because those people want us to jump up and down screaming "Fake!" or better yet, they want us to believe it's true and get all exited about it. If we stopped acknowleding the ones that we believe are fakes, maybe they would stop. So, if you think this particular tape is a fake and I don't know if it or not, just don't bother with it. JMHO.

Edited by mariposa26

Can you tell i've not been a member here that long *lol*

Need to brush up on my hard bitten cynicism to survive here.Fair points have been made on the forum both positive and negative which is what i asked for so if you can't stand the heat as they say..........

Having been there and taken the footage and knowing it's genuine i must admit i was slightly surprised at my reaction to it being called a fake.On reflection it's not surprising as it is a simple piece of footage which could easily be faked so i can understand why people would immediately dismiss it.Especially if similar footage has appeared before and was proved to be a hoax.

Next time i post anything i will simply let people form an opinion and only answer specific comments relating to the footage to help clarify any points they may have.

(right time to get back to my vodka and valium as my nerves are shattered) *LOL* :wacko: