Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elephants are Forming "Armies"...

Richdog

This is utterly disgusting...apparently these days its "Cool" to hate humans. "OMGZ HUMANS ARE DESTROYING THE EARTH WE NEED TO STOP THEM! ANIMALS ARE BETTER OMGZ!" Im getting sick of it...

Well im sick of 16yr old kids who think they know everything :yes:

Im also sick of animals going extinct just because people like you think we are one better than animals, and have some right to exterminate them off the face of the earth.

Also I think that threatening to shoot other members when they don't agree with you shows your lack of intelligence.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• Koume

• frogfish

• Talon

Apparently it's "Cool" to think you're so clever and hip to threaten me with shooting me. I doubt you can even aim a gun let alone find me to carry out your threat.

Might I add.. threatening my life is a rather huge no no. Not that I'm scared or anything... The only one who's going to be sorry is you when you're tossed in a jail cell. Possibly with someone who will bend you over and make you call out their name.

You can think what I say is sick.. but honestly, I don't care. You're just the prime example of why I've this additude towards humanity that I have. But hey... go ahead. Keep threatening me with your ficticious gun and over zealous lust for violence.

You know, I used to be just like you...die hard animal lover, thinking its cool to hate humans...

Heh, then I got a nice dose of reality...I'm a human being, and I'm proud. And if any animals are killing my kind, oh so be it I will protect my kind. Then again, when we have a traitor in our midsts...I won't hesitate to deal. But thats just my two cents. And you really have no sarcasm gene in that body of yours, do you? =/

Edited by Richdog

Well im sick of 16yr old kids who think they know everything :yes:

Im also sick of animals going extinct just because people like you think we are one better than animals, and have some right to exterminate them off the face of the earth.

Also I think that threatening to shoot other members when they don't agree with you shows your lack of intelligence.

No, dude. You misunderstand. I think its wrong for people to hunt animals to extinction too. But keep in mind these elephants are NOT as intelligent as us. There not just going after poachers, there going after families, innocent children, ANYTHING human. Are you saying we should just sit back and let them do that cus "Oh well, we had it coming..."? If you truely think that, your pretty sick...

Edited by Koume

Apparently it's "Cool" to think you're so clever and hip to threaten me with shooting me. I doubt you can even aim a gun let alone find me to carry out your threat.

Might I add.. threatening my life is a rather huge no no. Not that I'm scared or anything... The only one who's going to be sorry is you when you're tossed in a jail cell. Possibly with someone who will bend you over and make you call out their name.

You can think what I say is sick.. but honestly, I don't care. You're just the prime example of why I've this additude towards humanity that I have. But hey... go ahead. Keep threatening me with your ficticious gun and over zealous lust for violence.

Oh yeah, you know I find it utterly hilarious that your hiding behind HUMAN laws for your protection...see the irony here? :P

Give them back their land and leave them alone, problem solved :tu:

Humans are taking their land and they knew the Elephants lived in that area. Now its all *shock horror* when the Elephants try to reclaim the land they live on. I don't see any difference to people who go into shark infested water and get attacked, they knew the risk of what might happen.

No, dude. You misunderstand. I think its wrong for people to hunt animals to extinction too. But keep in mind these elephants are NOT as intelligent as us. There not just going after poachers, there going after families, innocent children, ANYTHING human. Are you saying we should just sit back and let them do that cus "Oh well, we had it coming..."? If you truely think that, your pretty sick...

hypocricy, how often do humans go after animals young and old, no caring about the age/health of the animal, does that mean where not smart because we are no different to the elephants (like shark hunting, when theres a shark who's killed someone heaps of people try to kill every shark they find even if its not the one that killed the person), you'll find were no different to the elephants

besides the fact that elephants are smart enough to form armies and attack people shows they must have a decent level of intellegance, you just see them as idiotic animals who have no ability to think, and also do you remember how it was in the news that when a mother elephants calf (or whatever you call a baby elephant) was hit by a train, the mother elephant waited to the same train returned the next day and knocked it off the rails, showing it remembers who did this, elephants are no idiots they are one of the smartest creatures around

Edited by evil_kenshin

Oh yeah, you know I find it utterly hilarious that your hiding behind HUMAN laws for your protection...see the irony here? :P

Accually, you have no reading skills do you? I'm not hiding behind anything. I'm just stating cold hard facts. And since you're a cold hard proud human being... I would have thought you'd beable to handle it. But no.. I don't see "I'll shoot you" as sarcasm. I see it as a threat.

Go ahead.. hunt me out and put a few rounds in me. I don't care. Just prepair to pay the conciquenses for your actions.

You have surrounded yourself in an arrogance that I find amusing that you react the way you do when that fragile shield is touched. And you'd go and give a hollow threat to someone if they don't agree with you. To me.. you're nothing but a pittiful kid who's mouth is bigger then your sence. And if you're such a cold hard human.. it's time for more realizations. There are other animals out there who have the same, if not greater intelligence of humans... and we're seeing it now. And humans are paying for what they've done.

I don't hate humanity. I just don't care enough to help it along.

hey, im indian! They dont live in grass huts!

Just in case you actually think I believe that all Indian people live in grass huts, I don't :)

Elephants are amazing. They are one animal that shows an incredible intelligence when it comes to emotional or psychological things.

In reguards to the 'hate all humans' thing... I think it rather species-ist of people who do that. Lumping all humans together into the 'kill animals for fun or profit' thing is like lumping all elephants into the 'killer rampaging beastie' category. One could argue that the elephants are stereotyping all humans in their world, as those who have done them harm, much like a country declaring war on another without care of civilians.

Do people really think that all the people in those villages deserve to be crushed by an elephant? Babies, old women, men who have never killed an elephant (or anything perhaps!) in their life? I'd say "YAY!" if the elephants tracked down poachers and smushed them.

It's amazing to me that people would support the wholesale murder of innocent people just because the guilty parties happen to be people too. In fact, it makes me sick.

Don't you people understand that its like saying that a lion killed your brother so you are going to go kill all the lions? Of course elephants probably do not have the intellectual capability of picking out exactly who has harmed them. But I would think that YOU guys do.

Edited by Purplos

See now when I read this bit;

"I saw the elephant trying to pick up my wife with its trunk and then repeatedly trampling her chest with its foot,"

I want to feel sorry for them, however when I read this;

Statistics show, on average, one human and three elephants die every week as a result of clashes over land.

...suddenly I'm inclined not to care anymore. There are farmers moaning because if an elephant eats or tramples his crops that's their livelyhood gone, fair enough but they built their farm where elephants graze and just expect them to leave.

Then when the elephants "tresspass" they get shot. Sorry I'd like to feel sorry for these people but I just can't, if I was an elephant I'd be doing the same thing and I'm on their side all the way.

Edited by thebarman

Wait a minute Purplos although your making good points here, but we are not saying we should kill all elehpants, we are simply saying that you guys should at least stop cheering the elehpants this is completly wrong!

I mean we are talking about human lives here, humans just like you and me who have friends, familie and have children. Humans who's life are just as important as yours and suddenly they are killed by elehpants. And there is always a risk of people getting killed when working with animals but there is a huge amount of human casualties here and the least you guys can do is show some respect by stop cheering for the elehpants. So as you can see race does matter here.

If this would have happend in any western country, it would be all over the media, and people would be crying their eyes out, the red cross would be all over the place and stuff like that.

I think its wrong for people to hunt animals to extinction, but its also wrong to cheer for the elehpants in this kinda situation.

Hmm I agree that there is a trend where it is suddenly cool for some people (the more hardcore element of UM admittedly) to hate all humans but there also seems to be a shedload of stereotyping going on, painting all people with the same brush.

Poachers in my opinion, have no rights. They should be treated with the harshest laws we can find, and if they die in the process of poaching then good, that's their fault.

But others who have used elephants for food and survival for generations... it's harder to victimise them. They do it to survive, and have for generations. It's only as technology has progressed and populations have boomed that is has become a problem, there is no balance. Society is at fault to a large extent, and for many of these people changing their way of life is not an option, it's how they make their living, and while they likely realise they are destroying the environment, man will always do what he has to do to feed his wife and children... to survive.

Now I HATE the killing of wild and especially endangered animals, but i'm not going to sit there and say "haha GREAT, human women and children are getting killed too, justice!" because that's just wrong. Being happy about innocent people dying for the bad actions of another is something to be ashamed of.

Give these people alternate ways of making a living, make them more environmentally-aware and they will be able to go some way to repairing the damage they have caused.

Edited by Richdog

It must be pretty scary in places like Northern India that you can't sleep at night incase elephants come and trample on you and kill you

Wait a minute Purplos although your making good points here, but we are not saying we should kill all elehpants, we are simply saying that you guys should at least stop cheering the elehpants this is completly wrong!

You are agreeing with me. I personally don't think we should kill any elephants AND people should let them have their land.

I was getting angry at the people cheering the elephants -- "Yay! Go kill all the people you poor elephant!" I was pointing out that the people doing this are lumping all people into the 'enemies of elephants' category and that was just as bad as someone lumping all elephants into the 'you are evil, one of you stepped on my brother' category.

I bet if elephants had nukes they would have used them on us aloooong time ago

or thier nukes aint that evil, its just giant peanuts that would squish us o.o

Hmm I agree that there is a trend where it is suddenly cool for some people (the more hardcore element of UM admittedly) to hate all humans but there also seems to be a shedload of stereotyping going on, painting all people with the same brush.

Poachers in my opinion, have no rights. They should be treated with the harshest laws we can find, and if they die in the process of poaching then good, that's their fault.

But others who have used elephants for food and survival for generations... it's harder to victimise them. They do it to survive, and have for generations. It's only as technology has progressed and populations have boomed that is has become a problem, there is no balance. Society is at fault to a large extent, and for many of these people changing their way of life is not an option, it's how they make their living, and while they likely realise they are destroying the environment, man will always do what he has to do to feed his wife and children... to survive.

Now I HATE the killing of wild and especially endangered animals, but i'm not going to sit there and say "haha GREAT, human women and children are getting killed too, justice!" because that's just wrong. Being happy about innocent people dying for the bad actions of another is something to be ashamed of.

Give these people alternate ways of making a living, make them more environmentally-aware and they will be able to go some way to repairing the damage they have caused.

You see? I understand animals are mistreated, and also...really, there is no animal thats as intelligent as us. And theres no animal thats more intelligent... =/ Im not saying that to brag but its true, this is directed towards evil kenshin. But I aint no arrogant human, I used to always side with the animals, but there NOT just killing poachers! These are innocent villagers and CHILDREN. Silver, are you saying you dont mind elephants killing CHILDREN?! Children who had nothing to do with this? Innocent families? Its just wrong. .-. Its good to protect animals, but sometimes animal rights people go way to far...and in order for me to threaten someone like that, I'd have to be very peed off. e.e;

Edited by Richdog

i have to side with the humans over animals cause im catholic...It is a matter of life and death... I am not against elephants, i would be full of greif if they got shot

Now see, Richdog, I'm not with this growing trend of "human haters" I've hated humanity for about 20 years now. *shrugs* And well, I see this as tit for tat.

Humanity's killed how many "innocent" mothers, fathers, babies of all other animal species on this planet. Stolen land from them... and well Barman said it best. So, I see no problem when another species finally get it in their minds to retaliate.

And I definitely do not people are the most intelligent creature on this planet. Maybe the third of fourth...

I don't feel sorry for these poor innocent humans. They're not innocent... *shrugs*

or thier nukes aint that evil, its just giant peanuts that would squish us o.o

Sub-atomic nuclear peanuts :ph34r:

Who wouldn't fear that?

Now see, Richdog, I'm not with this growing trend of "human haters" I've hated humanity for about 20 years now. *shrugs* And well, I see this as tit for tat.

Humanity's killed how many "innocent" mothers, fathers, babies of all other animal species on this planet. Stolen land from them... and well Barman said it best. So, I see no problem when another species finally get it in their minds to retaliate.

And I definitely do not people are the most intelligent creature on this planet. Maybe the third of fourth...

I don't feel sorry for these poor innocent humans. They're not innocent... *shrugs*

THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE INNOCENT! YOUR GROUPING HUMANS TOGETHER! Thats like me saying I hate German people for the holocaust! Christ! e__e

Then it is lucky you represent a very small and extreme(ist) minority. :)

Edited by Richdog

Then it is lucky you represent a very small and extreme(ist) minority. :)

Mmm... maybe. But I'm not an extremeist. I'm accually quite pacifist. Now see.. Koume and his threat to pump a few rounds in me because I disagree with him... Now, that's extremeist.

And it's not such a small group of people who think humanity needs a population crash. It's accually quite big... Just because you can't see it on these forums... doesn't mean it's not out there.