Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elephants are Forming "Armies"...

Richdog

Mmm... maybe. But I'm not an extremeist. I'm accually quite pacifist. Now see.. Koume and his threat to pump a few rounds in me because I disagree with him... Now, that's extremeist.

And it's not such a small group of people who think humanity needs a population crash. It's accually quite big... Just because you can't see it on these forums... doesn't mean it's not out there.

So you dont mind innocent people who havent injured animals before getting killed? Innocent children? Children who never did anything wrong? Right now your putting all humans into one group...and him? I'm a her. e.e

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• Koume

• frogfish

• Talon

Mmm... maybe. But I'm not an extremeist. I'm accually quite pacifist. Now see.. Koume and his threat to pump a few rounds in me because I disagree with him... Now, that's extremeist.

And it's not such a small group of people who think humanity needs a population crash. It's accually quite big... Just because you can't see it on these forums... doesn't mean it's not out there.

I assure you that having knows hundreds of people in my life, i've probably ever only known two or three that would come close to sharing those views, and even then not as morbidly depressing in their intensity. You may not be an extremist in your actions, but in your thought you most certainly are, and I would bet big money that you represent a small minority of people with your "I wish humans would die" views... it is taking ideals to very extreme, irrational levels, beyond that of normal reasoning... it's very, very negative.

And Kuomi is a femme. :)

I just lost it and snapped on Para-Normal.com...you know, the Supernatural World...that site. Those guys are messed up little people. This sight is better...Im most likely going to be banned from S.N.W. XD

Well just make sure you don't "lose it" on this site or you may have a problem posting here... ;)

*shakes her head* male.. female.. it dosn't matter.

Though... I'm amused with your Richdog. You're proving something to me quite well.

Anyways... you can think I'm sick... I don't care. And you can know hundreds of people. But that is still a drop in the bucket.

*shrugs*

i dont know how you people can just shrug off human lives like that...its just disgusting!

Shame on yourselves...what if it was you...life is too precious to sacrifice for the elephants (dont get me wrong, i LOVE animals)

If you ask me, Rich makes alot of sense. O-o Innocent animals shouldent die, nor should innocent people. But right here its ether kill the animals that are attacking or let the innocent people who didnt even poach die...we've got a problem. x.x

i dont know how you people can just shrug off human lives like that...its just disgusting!

Shame on yourselves...what if it was you...life is too precious to sacrifice for the elephants (dont get me wrong, i LOVE animals)

Woah woah...hold up there. O_o Your speaking of life in general? Elephants are alive too, you know... o.o;

human lives are too precious to let go...If you (the extremist), who wants to cull the human population, why not start off by killing yourself? Hey, its one less :) !

Edited by frogfish

*shakes her head* male.. female.. it dosn't matter.

Though... I'm amused with your Richdog. You're proving something to me quite well.

Anyways... you can think I'm sick... I don't care. And you can know hundreds of people. But that is still a drop in the bucket.

*shrugs*

I never said you were sick... I just said your views are incredibly intense, irrationally so... and yes, some (many) would say extreme.

But your views are your views, i'm sure you have some sort of reasons for thinking like you do so i'll respect them even if I really don't agree. I would be interested to know what i'm proving to you though lol...

I agree that the wanton killing of elephants and their habitat is AWFUL, but it isn't a good thing that innocent people die because of the actions of others. That can never be a good thing... under any circumstance.

Edited by Richdog

ahhhhhh you are right Richdog...

my opinion is that human life is way too precious to be given up for elephants...if you wanted to know, I am Catholic...

I agree koume, you people seem like a bunch of misanthropes... Or maybe you just can't imagine the matter at hand. Those are real human lives out there, being destroyed by elephants! They have families and friends, and they're dieing from elephant attacks but you enjoy it?!?! You people seriously are sick ****'s.

YEAH WELL THESE ELEPHANTS ARENT JUST KILLING THE PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED THERE LAND, THERE KILLING ANY AND ALL PEOPLE THAT GET IN THERE WAY! Can you not see that you god damned Nazi?!

You know, just because someone doesn't agree with you're views on human/animal life, doesn't give you the right to jump around swearing at them. Particularly calling them a Nazi is particularly insulting to those people who died under the Nazis, since saying elephants have rights is in no way the same as carrying out a war which will kill 50 million people.

Yes its very sad people are dying, but when we tred into the territory of animals we entire back into the foodchain and have to accept humans can be killed out there. The answer is not to kill the Elephants or even blame them, its for humans to pull back our borders, give the animals they're own space to live and learn we do not have the right to charge in and kill entire species just because we need their land for our out of control population.

Hmm I agree that there is a trend where it is suddenly cool for some people (the more hardcore element of UM admittedly) to hate all humans

There is no bandwagon of 'coolness' in hating humans. Those saying the elephants should be left alone simply do not follow the view that humans life is somehow superior to that of any other animal. Neither is it a trend, the idea that humans are simply animals and other animals have rights has been around for generations. In particular the more extremist views presented on this forum are similar to that of 'Earth First!', which has its ideological origins in the 1960s.

Edited by Talon

its is a sad story...the villagers need the land to survive (i have been up there) and the elephant's home is that land too...and that has caused bloody conflict( for both sides)...i do not know of a way for sloving that problem...if i were to solve that problem, my highest priority is to save both sides, the elephanst and the humans. I would not wish to take the life of either...unless it is absolutely neccissary....

hopefully, one day the conflict will be solved, but until then, more death will follow

its is a sad story...the villagers need the land to survive (i have been up there) and the elephant's home is that land too...and that has caused bloody conflict( for both sides)...i do not know of a way for sloving that problem...if i were to solve that problem, my highest priority is to save both sides, the elephanst and the humans. I would not wish to take the life of either...unless it is absolutely neccissary....

Humans already have enough land, most of the world is dominated by us, the other species, especially those who are on the verge of extinction, need it more. The answer is for the humans to stop spreading into new land and deal with what we have. Easiest answer, if not the cheapest, is for the humans to build up. Skyscrapers can house in the same small area hundreds of people, rather than housing them in single story buildings on what used to be a forest.

Needless to say, for such building construction to be feasible, the human race must join together in order for strong economic nations to help those with weaker economies. Furthermore, the populations of all First World nations are shrinking, good. All Third World nations need to introduce controseption on massive scale. Limiting the growing population of humans, and then ultimately lowering it whats needed.

Actually, Richdog... I'm not more an "extremeist" then Nature herself.

And here humans are.. thinking they are above and more precious then any other living creature. That's humanity's downfall.

Edited by SilverCougar

Actually, Richdog... I'm not more an "extremeist" then Nature herself.

And here humans are.. thinking they are above and more precious then any other living creature. That's humanity's downfall.

But are you saying that you wouldn't distinguish anything between a squirrel dieing and a human dieing???

Does nature? Death is death.

So...if you had to swerve your car to keep from hitting a squirrel and the only option was to hit a 5 year old kid on a bicycle...would you hit the squirrel or hit the kid? :hmm:

*chuckles* Not going to work. I don't drive. And that kind of situation doesn't happen enough to make it valid.

But I would have to abid by human law... Since it's geared more to preserve human life. Which is... hitting a squirrel.. aww oh well. Hitting a child.. to avoid that other life...you're a horrible monster.

Damned if you do.. damned if you don't. So why does it matter what I choose. They're both living things.

*chuckles* Not going to work. I don't drive. And that kind of situation doesn't happen enough to make it valid.

But I would have to abid by human law... Since it's geared more to preserve human life. Which is... hitting a squirrel.. aww oh well. Hitting a child.. to avoid that other life...you're a horrible monster.

Damned if you do.. damned if you don't. So why does it matter what I choose. They're both living things.

But what you favor are stupid animals.

That it self shows that you have given up on social life.

For gods sake, leave SilverCougar alone. She is allowed to think whatever she pleases and none of you are in any place to tell her that her opinions are wrong.

Please continue.

By all right.. humans are no more then animals. I've favoring a balance. Where humanity isn't in this arrogant stance that other animals are less then them.

Squirrel is drowning....do you risk your own life to save that of the squirrel?