Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

Ronin6th

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ronin6th

• Saru

• Dowdy

• Althalus

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it like 3 week ago, when it first came out here.

I really like it, the action scenes were the best out of all of them and i liked how it solved the whole paradox thing.

I felt that this movie was poorly done. The whole plot was just a revamped version of T2. Some of the action was great, but it was also very typical. I gave this movie two thumbs down (Which sucks because I was really hoping it would be better then the second one.) I even tried to watch it again, but I almost fell alseep. IT IS BORING!

I felt that this movie was poorly done. The whole plot was just a revamped version of T2. Some of the action was great, but it was also very typical. I gave this movie two thumbs down (Which sucks because I was really hoping it would be better then the second one.) I even tried to watch it again, but I almost fell alseep. IT IS BORING!

Mentalcase .. i agree.. it was really weak and not as good as the others.

I really hope that they do not do a T4...

Action scenes were good, the plot was weak.

I think they just wanted to bring a new Terminator film out, so show out to show off the latest special effects.

• 2 weeks later...

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

I found it very cool, even if "Judgement Day" remains my favorite. TX rules!

The end really surprised me, with the unavoidable end of the present world...

I don't like the guy playing John Connor, what happened to Edward Furlong?

I went to see this a few days ago, and on the whole I liked it, however it doesn't live up to the standards of the previous two films.

I was expecting to see a lot more future scenes in this one, but there was only a brief glimpse at the very beginning. I think they over-used references to Terminator 2 as well, 'I'm Back', 'She'll be Back' and 'Your Terminated' aren't the most original one-liners any more.

Still, there was planey of action and some interesting plot developments, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Terminator 4 to continue the story on into the war of the machines.

A good effort overall, but I'd bet that if James Cameron had been directing it, it might have had a better chance of living up to it's predeccessors.

Yeah I noticed it to Saruman, to much references, for example, where to find the keys in the car, whereas T800 is supposed to be a new one, without any memory of the previous story...

I forgot to add that Schwarzy don't seem to be as in good shape as the previous movies...

if there is a T4 I would like it if James Cameron took the helm once more, as it was s shame he did not direct this one, still, the film was not that bad, could have been better, but what film can't these days.

Over all I liked it, it had some good action peices, and the plot twist at the beginning was good also.

the one liner that i liked was "talk to the hand" laugh.gif

the one liner that i liked was "talk to the hand"

Yeah, another thing I found was that T3 had a lot more humour in it than the previous films, though I'm not sure if that helped or hindered it.

I especially liked the part near the start when he put on the stupid looking sunglasses.

laugh.gif

I think it helped it along in some parts, there was just the right amount of humour, more and it would have been laffable, and less, and it would have beena rehash of T2.