Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What type of human are you?

Loge

I hope this is the right cartoon.

user posted image

It is and don't forget only for Zandore!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loge

• zandore

• Sherapy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The reason only Adam and Eve can do it like that is because before they partook of the tree they knew no evil to corupt sex

Exactly! :tu:

Only those who know evil can become holy!

Edited to remove unsuitable picture, please think about what you are posting in the future Loge

Edited by Thistle

In the physical body (through the metabolism), the creative forces of the universe converge in a harmonious way and synthesized in the male and female gonads.

The gonads of a female are the ovaries, breasts and the uterus. The gonads of a male are the testicles, the phallus and the prostate gland.

In synthesis, such generative glands are marvelous sexual micro-laboratories. These cited glands possess a double function, since they have internal and external secretions.

The ovaries produce the ovum, and also have the incretion of a formidable endocrine substance that vitalizes the woman and makes her feminine.

The testicles develop the vital germs of existence and they float within the Ens Seminis (the entity of semen) as external secretion. The intimate hormonal incretion of the surface of the testicles is the marvelous power that gives energy to the male and is what makes him essentially masculine.

In Hebrew Edhen means "pleasure, delight, voluptuousness", also means "a place that is well-watered throughout."

The marvelous forces of Eden are the forces of love, are the sexual forces that express themselves in two polarities: Masculine and Feminine (sexual hormones).

So Eden or voluptuousness is the sexual energy itself.

Alchemically speaking, Eden is a state of consciousness where all of the creative forces of the universe converge in a harmonious way. The creative sexual forces of Eden palpitate in the genitalia of all living creatures as well as in the pollen of plants and in the magnetism and electricity of metals and minerals. The sexual energy is Eden. The marvelous creative forces of Eden leave the physical organism through the doors of sex and it is only through those doors that we can retain those marvelous creative forces of Eden.

We cannot enjoy the enchantment of Eden if we eject them; our consciousness can enter into the mysteries of Eden when learning how to retain those marvelous forces of love, because Eden is the dwelling of the marvelous forces of love.

And only the lovers (Man and Woman, Adam and Eve, Ida and Pingala) can do that! :alien:

Loge S.E.X. is an acronym for synergistic energy exchange :D Namaste Sheri

We want to hear your thoughts too, even if they are not that impressive! :sleepy:

Heaven lnows Loge, I am an avid reader of your comments on this and other subjects in forum; I find them insightful, interesting, thought provoking and often very witty!

However, the tongue in cheek remark above was unworthy of you. Shame on you! :angry:

Yes, I am terrified with my own twisted mind! :devil:

But that doesn't mean that the sexual energy is filthy! :innocent:

lol You are incorrigible! :rolleyes:

Heaven lnows Loge, I am an avid reader of your comments on this and other subjects in forum; I find them insightful, interesting, thought provoking and often very witty!

However, the tongue in cheek remark above was unworthy of you. Shame on you! :angry:

lol You are incorrigible! :rolleyes:

Hello Lauren, listen carefully our incorrigible mind can be corrigible by means of willpower! :alien:

You must know that there exist Infernal humans and there exist Edenic humans. Infernal humans eject the creative forces of Eden through the doors of sex. Edenic humans never eject the creative forces of Eden, they transmute them into light.

Present humanity is Infernal. However, ancient humanities from the Polar, Hyperborean and Lemurian epochs (human beings that existed before the Carboniferous Epoch and before Mesozoic times) were Edenic humanities.

The Edenic state is a state of consciousness. The Infernal state is another state of consciousness,

The Edenic state can be attainable through the developing of the psychological mind by means of the regeneration of the psyche. An Infernal human has a tridimensional intellectual mind and a body of flesh and blood like any animal.

The Edenic and Infernal states are states of consciousness.

Macrocosmically speaking, Eden is the Paradise of the fourth dimension. When humans came out of Eden their consciousness sunk into certain infernal atomic strata or tridimensional regions. The human psyche sunk into its own atomic infernal levels of the mind and lost its Edenic powers. That was the exit of humanity from Eden.

This is how at the end of the Tertiary Epoch the Edenic humanity died and the Infernal humanity was born. :yes:

Hey Loge...

If you would, please draw up a list of States of consciousness for me with a description of what the he..they are.

I assumed there were only four, and see by this post, thetre are some that I have not even heard of.

Also, interesting question posed was do animals have levels, do rocks have levels of consciousness, bo plants or trees or blades of grass also have levels of consciousness?

I would be thankful for a reply.

:D

Hello Lauren, listen carefully our incorrigible mind can be corrigible by means of willpower! :alien:

You must know that there exist Infernal humans and there exist Edenic humans. Infernal humans eject the creative forces of Eden through the doors of sex. Edenic humans never eject the creative forces of Eden, they transmute them into light.

Present humanity is Infernal. However, ancient humanities from the Polar, Hyperborean and Lemurian epochs (human beings that existed before the Carboniferous Epoch and before Mesozoic times) were Edenic humanities.

The Edenic state is a state of consciousness. The Infernal state is another state of consciousness,

The Edenic state can be attainable through the developing of the psychological mind by means of the regeneration of the psyche. An Infernal human has a tridimensional intellectual mind and a body of flesh and blood like any animal.

Macrocosmically speaking, Eden is the Paradise of the fourth dimension. When humans came out of Eden their consciousness sunk into certain infernal atomic strata or tridimensional regions. The human psyche sunk into its own atomic infernal levels of the mind and lost its Edenic powers. That was the exit of humanity from Eden.

This is how at the end of the Tertiary Epoch the Edenic humanity died and the Infernal humanity was born. :yes:

Loge what book are you quoting out of, You know what would be really a treat Loge is if you just spoke in your own words instead of quoting books all the time I might be interested in what you have to say.The one that is a wise teacher states things simply so as a child can understand, all the masters did that , Not trying to offend i love ya Loge, turtle there are 4 levels of concciousness here on earth there is concious subconcious superconcious and supra conciousness,

Edited by Sheri berri

Among religious people, there is always a general tendency to confuse belief with faith. Although it seems contradictory to them, we emphasize the following: “Those who have true faith do not need to believe.”

For many centuries religious people have confused faith and belief. Now it is very difficult to make them understand that faith is true knowledge and never futile beliefs

So, Faith has always been confused with vain beliefs; we must never make such a serious mistake.

Faith is direct experience of the reality, the TAO, the magnificent vivification of the Inner human being, authentic divine cognition of the consciousness. :alien:

Faith and belief are synonyms of eachother.

belief: a state or habit of mind in which trust or confidence is placed in some person or thing

faith: something that is believed especially with strong conviction; especially : a system of religious beliefs

Source from Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Sorry to bring that up from a couple pages back, but that one just threw me for a loop. By the way, I really enjoyed how the whole topic changed from talking about terrestrial and heavenly qualities that people may or may not posess, to sex :D

Hey Loge...

If you would, please draw up a list of States of consciousness for me with a description of what the he..they are.

I assumed there were only four, and see by this post, thetre are some that I have not even heard of.

Also, interesting question posed was do animals have levels, do rocks have levels of consciousness, bo plants or trees or blades of grass also have levels of consciousness?

I would be thankful for a reply.

The exist four states of consciousness:

1- Eikasia 2- Pistis 3- Dianoia 4- Nous.

Eikasia is ignorance, human cruelty, barbarism, exceedingly profound sleep, a brutal and instinctive world, an infernal-human state.

Pistis is the world of opinions and beliefs. Pistis is belief, prejudices, sectarianism, fanaticism, theories in which there does not exist any type of direct perception of the Truth. Pistis is that consciousness of the common level of humanity.

Dianoia is the intellectual revision of beliefs, analysis, conceptual synthesis, cultural-intellectual consciousness, scientific thought etc. Dianoetic thought studies phenomena and establishes laws. Dianoetic thought studies the inductive and deductive systems with the purpose of using them in a profound and clear way.

Nous is perfect awakened consciousness. Nous is the state of Turiya, profound perfect interior illumination. Nous is legitimate objective clairvoyance. Nous is intuition. Nous is the world of the divine archetypes. Noetic thought is synthetic, Clear, objective, illuminated Edenic Consciousness!

We scientifically know through our superior senses that every mineral atom is the physical body of an intelligence or consciousness. The mineral intelligence or consciousness evolves until becoming later the intelligence or consciousness of a plant. The intelligence or consciousness of plants is the vegetable intelligence or consciousness which Paracelsus (the alchemist) knew how to manage for his healing purposes. He cured sick people from a distance with plants. The plant intelligence or consciousness is omnipotent because this is in an Edenic state.

These plant intelligence or consciousness later becomes animal intelligence or consciousness, through evolution. When the animal intelligence or consciousness are very evolved, they then incarnate into bodies of Intellectual animals, in other words, every well advanced animal intelligence or consciousness reincarnates within a human body. :alien:

Loge what book are you quoting out of, You know what would be really a treat Loge is if you just spoke in your own words instead of quoting books all the time I might be interested in what you have to say.The one that is a wise teacher states things simply so as a child can understand, all the masters did that , Not trying to offend i love ya Loge, turtle there are 4 levels of concciousness here on earth there is concious subconcious superconcious and supra conciousness,

Study Sheri study, study, study my words, because books were written with writers' own words!

super and supra means above or at an earlier place! :tu:

Faith and belief are synonyms of eachother.

belief: a state or habit of mind in which trust or confidence is placed in some person or thing

faith: something that is believed especially with strong conviction; especially : a system of religious beliefs

Source from Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Sorry to bring that up from a couple pages back, but that one just threw me for a loop. By the way, I really enjoyed how the whole topic changed from talking about terrestrial and heavenly qualities that people may or may not posess, to sex :D

For many centuries religious people have confused faith and belief. Now (since people think that both words mean the same, there is not a single dictionary that can explain them the difference) it is very difficult to make them understand that faith is true knowledge and never futile beliefs.

http://www.asrm.org/Literature/Menopausal_...medspring99.pdf

The brain as a target organ of sexual endocrine hormones. :D

We scientifically know through our superior senses that every mineral atom is the physical body of an intelligence or consciousness. The mineral intelligence or consciousness evolves until becoming later the intelligence or consciousness of a plant. The intelligence or consciousness of plants is the vegetable intelligence or consciousness which Paracelsus (the alchemist) knew how to manage for his healing purposes. He cured sick people from a distance with plants. The plant intelligence or consciousness is omnipotent because this is in an Edenic state.

These plant intelligence or consciousness later becomes animal intelligence or consciousness, through evolution. When the animal intelligence or consciousness are very evolved, they then incarnate into bodies of Intellectual animals, in other words, every well advanced animal intelligence or consciousness reincarnates within a human body.

I would love to know more of Paracelsus. He seems very interesting. But on another note you are saying us -humans are evolved animals from Eden. The Garden of Eden is not yet discovered. Do we even know it exists what if Eden was Heaven on Earth? What if we used these plants to heal society today. We use herbal supplements but they cannot be as effective as those that Paracelsus used because if so we would not be as sick today. :huh:

The exist four states of consciousness:

1- Eikasia 2- Pistis 3- Dianoia 4- Nous.

Eikasia is ignorance, human cruelty, barbarism, exceedingly profound sleep, a brutal and instinctive world, an infernal-human state.

Pistis is the world of opinions and beliefs. Pistis is belief, prejudices, sectarianism, fanaticism, theories in which there does not exist any type of direct perception of the Truth. Pistis is that consciousness of the common level of humanity.

Dianoia is the intellectual revision of beliefs, analysis, conceptual synthesis, cultural-intellectual consciousness, scientific thought etc. Dianoetic thought studies phenomena and establishes laws. Dianoetic thought studies the inductive and deductive systems with the purpose of using them in a profound and clear way.

Nous is perfect awakened consciousness. Nous is the state of Turiya, profound perfect interior illumination. Nous is legitimate objective clairvoyance. Nous is intuition. Nous is the world of the divine archetypes. Noetic thought is synthetic, Clear, objective, illuminated Edenic Consciousness!

These plant intelligence or consciousness later becomes animal intelligence or consciousness, through evolution. When the animal intelligence or consciousness are very evolved, they then incarnate into bodies of Intellectual animals, in other words, every well advanced animal intelligence or consciousness reincarnates within a human body. :alien:

Study Sheri study, study, study my words, because books were written with writers' own words!

super and supra means above or at an earlier place! :tu:

Loge,It seems you are quoting out of the Awakening conciousness you are a Gnostic student, Not all of us are gullible some of us do our homework, You are misinformed on your understanding of Supra!!!! Supra is is elevated conciousness or fully integrated conciousness, when you are in this level all three have become one supra is not nessecarily a mixture of the three its a transcended state meaning you have moved into beingness. Super is the level of experience etc etc etc. You are describing levels of reincarnation,yet you have humanized it and the concept of reincarnation is metaphorical it sounds as if you have romanticised the idea I can recomend great reads on the subject if you are interested, What book are you reading from??? I'd be interested in checking it out thanks sheri

Edited by Sheri berri

Loge,It seems you are quoting out of the Awakening conciousness you are a Gnostic student, Not all of us are gullible some of us do our homework, You are misinformed on your understanding of Supra!!!! Supra is is elevated conciousness or fully integrated conciousness, when you are in this level all three have become one supra is not nessecarily a mixture of the three its a transcended state meaning you have moved into beingness. Super is the level of experience etc etc etc. You are describing levels of reincarnation,yet you have humanized it and the concept of reincarnation is metaphorical it sounds as if you have romanticised the idea I can recomend great reads on the subject if you are interested, What book are you reading from??? I'd be interested in checking it out thanks sheri

What I am writing has a lot of documentation in India and in Greece. In India with the marvelous doctrine of the transmigration of souls by that ancient Hindu Sage called Krishna and in Greece with the doctrine of the metempsychosis of that great Greek philosopher Pythagoras (both doctrines are identical in form and in depth) unfortunately, westerners have distorted its concepts or (as the Catholic Church and other Christian sects) have rejected it in an arbitrary manner. :geek:

By the way, reincarnation is something else and it is beyond the transmigration of souls or metempsychosis! :alien:

I would love to know more of Paracelsus. He seems very interesting. But on another note you are saying us -humans are evolved animals from Eden. The Garden of Eden is not yet discovered. Do we even know it exists what if Eden was Heaven on Earth? What if we used these plants to heal society today. We use herbal supplements but they cannot be as effective as those that Paracelsus used because if so we would not be as sick today. :huh:

Paracelsus :alien:

I am but a man.

And you?

Loge you never did answer me....What type of human are you?

That also is back on topic.

I think Loge is a :alien:

No seriously he is a spiritual being. :innocent:

Loge you never did answer me....What type of human are you?

That also is back on topic.

My being has a human shape but behaves astutely like a serpent and sometimes haughtily like an eagle to ignorant minds; thus my concepts are sometimes unbearable to all - believers and unbelievers.

I write like the fool of the Tarot, meaning, despising all futile theories and beliefs, and whatever has room for idiocy and nonsensicality!

My mind has feet (devil’s feet) with it I trample and trot over theories and beliefs in an open field up and down, like a madman that has been bewitched by the devil.

Nevertheless, I have an eagle's stomach because I like curry lamb and goat.

Indeed I resemble a bird because I have wings, yet invisible wings, with them I fly, I fly far away. So, feathered is my nature, otherwise, how would I soar up and down in the open firmament of heaven?

I am also a singer, but I sing only one song and I like to sing it loud, though most of the time I sing it alone in an empty room, so only I know its music and its lines. Many singers however are in this forum to which only the full audience makes them happy, they are intellectually eloquent and impressive but their psyche I don’t resemble. :alien:

Loge are you saying that the levels of conciousness that you are speaking of aren't from the Awakening conciousness? Because I read the same ideas in just that book??? Are you saying you aren't familiar with Gnostics???? Loge Reincarnation is not you die you choose another body or you evolve from a plant or animal those are western ideas and as is well known the majority of the western ideas are make beleive the idea of reincarnation are a bit different. What book is this ancient works Loge that you are studying ??? namaste sheri

Edited by Sheri berri

Many singers however are in this forum to which only the full audience makes them happy, they are intellectually eloquent and impressive but their psyche I don’t resemble. :alien:

Pish Posh....

WHAT is this, Loge judging people. Good grief.

You are no better than anyone else here and you know it, your ego just tells you differently

You do not do yourself justice by pretending otherwise, because you KNOW this!

Everybody has to sing their own song, whether you think it is the right one or not.

You are but one song in the lulliby of life. You have tapped into your song and should be congratulated, but it is YOUR SONG!

The KEY, and you know this, is to find your own tune, not play anothers.

You are an amazing person, but lead them to the door.

The rest is up to them.

Pish Posh....

You are no better than anyone else here and you know it, your ego just tells you differently

Everybody has to sing their own song, whether you think it is the right one or not.

You are but one song in the lulliby of life. You have tapped into your song and should be congratulated, but it is YOUR SONG!

The rest is up to them.

user posted image

Myself I sacrifice to my love and the neighbor as myself!

Hi Loge :):wub: ,

There only two types of people to choose from, I feel left out :w00t:

Loge...

Myself I sacrifice to my love and the neighbor as myself!

sac·ri·fice ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skr-fs)

n.

The act of offering something to a deity in propitiation or homage, especially the ritual slaughter of an animal or a person.

aww, thanks for sacrificing me (your neighbor) to your love

I sacrifice you to my love, also :wub: Why don't you share your song, it sounds lonely in your empty room (well, you said most of the time you do this, so others times you don't. The person who gets to hear your song loud and clear, who are they? ;) .

Pish Posh....

The rest is up to them.

I'd be interested in what that song is , who is Loge outside of the books he quotes from, claiming he is the author of and condesending others because they don't quote as he does. Namaste Sheri

Hi Loge :):wub: ,

There only two types of people to choose from, I feel left out :w00t:

aww, thanks for sacrificing me (your neighbor) to your love

I sacrifice you to my love, also :wub: Why don't you share your song, it sounds lonely in your empty room (well, you said most of the time you do this, so others times you don't. The person who gets to hear your song loud and clear, who are they? ;) .

I'd be interested in what that song is , who is Loge outside of the books he quotes from, claiming he is the author of and condesending others because they don't quote as he does. Namaste Sheri

I AM THE MAN OF LA MANCHA

user posted image

And this is my song........... :ph34r:

To dream ... the impossible dream ...

To fight ... the unbeatable foe ...

To bear ... with unbearable sorrow ...

To run ... where the brave dare not go ...

To right ... the unrightable wrong ...

To love ... pure and chaste from afar ...

To try ... when your arms are too weary ...

To reach ... the unreachable star ...

This is my quest, to follow that star ...

No matter how hopeless, no matter how far ...

To fight for the right, without question or pause ...

To be willing to march into Hell, for a Heavenly cause ...

And I know if I'll only be true, to this glorious quest,

That my heart will lie will lie peaceful and calm,

when I'm laid to my rest ...

And the world will be better for this:

That one man, scorned and covered with scars,

Still strove, with his last ounce of courage,

To reach ... the unreachable star ...

Loge, that's an interesting hypothesis, based on presumption! The Edenic state of consciousness, before it came out of Eden, would have been a pure state of consciousness, agreed? Your assumption appears to be that its descent into the Infernal state of consciousness was deliberate. I mean, what kinda fool, existing in a state of conscious perfection would..........? Come on man! But seriously.....if the 'fall' was accidental, then the Edenic state could'nt have been...shall we say?... pure and perfect.

In your first paragraph, you say that there exist both Infernal, AND Edenic consciousness...but then go on to say, in your last paragraph, that the Edenic 'humanity' died out!

Now see, I don't believe that! Sex aside, (load of rubbish, that theory of yours!) I think we all have this Edenic consciousness in us; sometimes it is so superceded by Earthly, or Infernal levels of thought and experiences, that we often 'fall by the wayside!'

I do believe that at some stage, whether before Polar, Hyperborean, Carboniferous or whatetever era's, we were all Edenic; but I just can't agree that we lost that state of consciousness entirely.