Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Celumnaz

Israelis urge U.S. to stop Iran's nuke goals

226 posts in this topic

Babs

Yeah, that IS the reason! Us military types whos jobes it is to face enemy fire, who voluntairly joined, btw, sure are scared of your viewpoint. :rolleyes:

I can stand it, but I told like it, but that is not why I acll you a hypocrite. I call you a hypocrite because you are one.

Im quite aware of that. Im not really commenting on whether the draft is needed or not though. Nevertheless, there are some times when you need the numbers at the expense of quality.

Give it up, Stellar! :lol:

You know, anybody who isn't a soldier, can't be talking about being 'for or against' the war according to you. That means most on the board can't share their views. :P

And, when are you going to go to college, get a job and help humankind? I have. You expect me to become a soldier, too, on top of all that. And, yet, you don't do the same. Many of us citizens are working to keep this country going and if given a chance or asked by our country to fight, we would. Now what's your excuse for not doing service for your country with a job and education?...and being a soldier too? You are asking me to do that. You are asking me 'to do it all!' And I am an older woman to boot.

Give it up, Stellar... you are young and inexperienced.

Babs

And fluffy, you rival even me for ignoring posts. :tu:

.......remember the double-standard? :blush:

Stellar

Give it up, Stellar!

Yes... I'll give up, because I'm so obviously cornered, like everyone sees :rolleyes:

You know, anybody who isn't a soldier, can't be talking about being 'for or against' the war according to you.

Resorting to lying now? Show me one post where I said that?

I've been saying people shouldnt be telling other people to go fight unless they themselves are willing to lead the way.

I have. You expect me to become a soldier, too, on top of all that.

Yes, because you said people should go and fight for their country. You havent been fighting for your country in your civvy life, have you? You havent been protecting it, have you?

If you're saying others should become soldiers in order to fight for your country, you should lead the way, otherwise you're being hypocritical.

Oh, and btw, thx for comparing your civvy job to the military job. We all know how important, dangerous and stressfull civvy jobs are, in comparison to being a soldier :rolleyes:

And, yet, you don't do the same.

Says the civvy calling everyone else (other than her) to go fight for their country and risk their lives while talking to the soldier.

Oh, I dont, do I?

Many of us citizens are working to keep this country going and if given a chance or asked by our country to fight, we would.

So if you realise that civvies can help the country, why are you telling people to join the armed forces and risk their lives in order to fight for your country, and say that if they dont, they should be looked down on?

You claim people should join the armed forces, risk their lives, and fight for their country when their country needs them. So I'm asking you, why dont you join? Why DIDNT you join during the Cold war?

Now what's your excuse for not doing service for your country with a job and education?

First you say people should become soldiers and fight for their country... now you look down on the ones who do so without post secondary education?

I dont know if you realise, but being an infanteer is a job... Oh and btw, I'm going to university as well.

So.... what was your point?

...and being a soldier too?

And what's your point now?

You are asking me to do that. You are asking me 'to do it all!'

No, YOU are telling others to set aside whatever they want to do and join the military to fight for your country. Hypocritically, though, you havent joined the military to fight for your country and live without the dangers present to military personel.

I ask you, do you know what a hypocrit is?

(Heres a tip, if you dont know, go look straight into a mirror!)

Oh, and to add to that, I know people who have "done it all" as you say. They've been on tours overseas... their civvy jobs helped people... They have/had jobs such as being paramedics, yet also have done tours overseas...

And I am an older woman to boot.

Excuses excuses :rolleyes:

That doesnt stop you from applying, nor does it explain your lack of military service when you werent such an old woman. So why are you crying out that people should join the military and fight for their country in order to not be looked down on, while youve stayed as far away from it as you could all your life?

Give it up, Stellar... you are young and inexperienced.

Why should I give up? Do you notice that you are the only one arguing here? Look at the people who have agreed with me. You are cornered, you're done. You have lost. You have been exposed. Its you who should give up... you are just cynical and ignorant.

frogfish

what happened here...i dont comprehend...

wunarmdscissor

babs rite this is my last post on this .

can you read?

btw people have lives outside of UM , we dont all have time to constantly sit on here u know.

im off to watch Celtic play football now and see some proper sectarian bile , and id much rather that than listen to your tosh.

goodbye

Babs

Give it up, Stella! :lol:

Babs

find a post where i have said i was anti-american.

i didnt exactly come on here weeping about the pakastanis did i lol.

i dont particularly think that it makes much difference what you come on and say in some internet forum , i generally dont post condolences in any grand way .

im pretty sure me posting about new orleans wouldnt have made much difference to the american public mind you the money i sent wouldve.

and BTW , i post more about terrosit attack etc becuas ethey are completley different to natural disasters. natural disasters happen , its terrible. the reason new orleans got it so bad was because you have an incompetent govt and leader but thats another story..

go post a quote where i have stated that i was antiamerican, if not stop making random bull**** up.

i mean your going on about cats and witches like a complete half-wit when your own post back there is in black and white lol

You say you aren't good at posting condolences, but you sure are good at calling people names. :tu:

Oh, heartless one....

See ya later, Davey; I guess the game is more important to a tyke like you. :-*

Stellar

Give it up, Stella! :lol:

Ahh, you've resorted to posting a one liner.

I'll take that as a victory.

wunarmdscissor
You say you aren't good at posting condolences, but you sure are good at calling people names.

Oh, heartless one....

See ya later, Davey; I guess the game is more important to a tyke like you

never said i wasnt good at it , just dont see the point.

well what do you want me to do stop living and sit in front of a computer screen debating with you lol.

unlike the thought of terrorist atatcks doesnt stop me from leaving the house.

Babs

never said i wasnt good at it , just dont see the point.

well what do you want me to do stop living and sit in front of a computer screen debating with you lol.

unlike the thought of terrorist atatcks doesnt stop me from leaving the house.

Now you are talking weird. You have been on this board in the past, constantly. This is a cop-out, and you know it. Here you are again. ....What happen to 'that life' you said you had??? :lol:

Edited by Babs

wunarmdscissor

lol well you know previously i was a full time student.

now im on a full time placement.

its not that hard to comprehend.

neway this threads gonna get shut

still waiting for that "i hate americans" quote from you...

SnakeProphet

It is really amazing how things turn out at the end. The last ounce of hope I had for you, Babs, from back in the days has just disappeared, while my respect for Stellar has grown a great deal.

I should have listened to you wun.....

Celumnaz

"i hate americans"

There it is!!! :lol:

I'm soo just kidding wunarm. I couldn't help it. It was there to quote... I'm sorry... ok, I'm going away now...

Babs

Golly gee, 'the Snake's' back and he's trying to get in the action! Sorry, snake. :lol:

Babs

lol well you know previously i was a full time student.

now im on a full time placement.

its not that hard to comprehend.

neway this threads gonna get shut

still waiting for that "i hate americans" quote from you...

Yeah, like Snake said, we should all listen to wun, the american hater. :devil: You do realize that just about every post you've made with the U.S. in it was, negative. :yes: Is there someone on the board that you don't want to know about you? :devil:

Anyone who desires to know about wunarmdscissor's anti-american remarks can go back into the archives and read for themselves.

....Hey, when are you going to go out and get a job.......and become a soldier?

Edited by Babs

Babs

zep....I can't find the quote I was loking for, but I will keep looking. It was about war and how countries' survive with the manipulation of it's peoples through outside threats. It's what you were talking about.

Have you heard the latest on Iran? Iran is sponsering insurgents, and moving insurgents into Iraq to blow up U.S. and coalition soldiers. The U.S. is offering Syria, where these guys are coming from, a Gaddafi (Libya) deal. ....A deal they can't refuse! :devil: ...joking.

Syria has chemical weapons. Bush is renewing threats against Syria. Bush says that the unrest in Iraq is caused by Iran and Syria. Here is an article on Syrian chemical weapons, that Bush believes are in Damascus. Hey, they are probably the weapons of mass destruction that Saddam moved when we entered Iraq.

here

Edited by Babs

Baku

No Baku and they seem to have McDs in their bases as well... :P:cry:

Damn Americans and their burgers!

I want some in my base as well!! :ph34r:

P.S

btw, being that you are trained by Turkey, have you ever met some Israeli fellas, as we train constantly with Turkey and we train some Turkish units? B) .

We werent shipped to Turkey, those Turkish trainers came here and received a budget to train us. But there were a couple of Israeli guys aswell, I dont know what they were doing though. Sometimes Turkish, Israelis and Azeri came together and tried to talk about politics and solving problems, but we always ended up by talking about woman. I guess thats something that bonds men :)

Erikl

We werent shipped to Turkey, those Turkish trainers came here and received a budget to train us. But there were a couple of Israeli guys aswell, I dont know what they were doing though. Sometimes Turkish, Israelis and Azeri came together and tried to talk about politics and solving problems, but we always ended up by talking about woman. I guess thats something that bonds men :)

Aye, the most popular subject among all Israeli soldiers :tu: .

zephyr

zep....I can't find the quote I was loking for, but I will keep looking. It was about war and how countries' survive with the manipulation of it's peoples through outside threats. It's what you were talking about.

Have you heard the latest on Iran? Iran is sponsering insurgents, and moving insurgents into Iraq to blow up U.S. and coalition soldiers. The U.S. is offering Syria, where these guys are coming from, a Gaddafi (Libya) deal. ....A deal they can't refuse! :devil: ...joking.

Syria has chemical weapons. Bush is renewing threats against Syria. Bush says that the unrest in Iraq is caused by Iran and Syria. Here is an article on Syrian chemical weapons, that Bush believes are in Damascus. Hey, they are probably the weapons of mass destruction that Saddam moved when we entered Iraq.

here

Never mind the quote Babs; I have first hand experience of what blind, outside threats do to countries internally.

I wonder why those accusations aren't coming directly from the Iraqi government if indeed Iran is trying to undermine that government by sending insurgants to fight it. In fact the government of Iraq has always denied the baseless accusations coming out of the occupiers' capitals that insurgants are going into Iraq from Iran. The accusations are designed to cover up the historical failure of the occupiers of Iraq to control a few foreign terrorists going into that country from countries that are US allies. Look at the nationalities of those 'insurgants' captured or killed in Iraq and you will understand what I'm saying. The head terrorist in Iraq is called Zarqawi, a Jordanian who massacres the Shias and who hates Iran, and yet we hear the old scratched record coming out of the warmongers in Washington and London about Iran while ignoring the negative role that the occupiers themselves and some of their allies are playing in Iraq.

I wouldn't believe too much of what Bush and Blair say about the war in Iraq. Their primary concern is to deviate attention from their own unilateral and illegal occupation of Iraq and their inability to control the situation there. They need a scapegoat and guess who's there conviniently for them to blame their own mishaps on in the hope of saving their worthless political skins at home! :rolleyes:

Kryso

What gives one country the right to dictate to another?

How would America like if say the EU turned around and said: “Look you’re going the bit over the top with all this running around trying to put all the worlds’ fires out. So we have decided to be safe, that you decommission all your nuclear warheads and cut your army in half!”

Dr_Strangelove

How would America like if say the EU turned around and said: “Look you’re going the bit over the top with all this running around trying to put all the worlds’ fires out. So we have decided to be safe, that you decommission all your nuclear warheads and cut your army in half!”

Truthfully, we would probably ask how you intended on having us do that?

Babs

zep....I told you what our political or propaganda machine is telling us, right now, could you tell me more of what your political or propaganda machine saying? What are the newspapers saying and what is 'out on the streets' about our country and what's going on in Syria?

I will be aware of the insurgents who are captured and their nationalities. Interesting.

You know if you and your country are aware of what the mullahs are doing and they are putting terrorists out there, in Iraq, to kill us, then doesn't that make you the bad guy? Doesn't that make all your talk and Iran's talk a smokescreen? ...... (assuming that is what's going on, of course).

Edited by Babs

wunarmdscissor

ha celumnaz as soon as i posted it i was waiting for someone to post that lol....

Anyone who desires to know about wunarmdscissor's anti-american remarks can go back into the archives and read for themselves.

....Hey, when are you going to go out and get a job.......and become a soldier?

wot and becomea soldier like you have ?

BTW im not anti - american.

IM COMPLETLEY ANTI-BUSH

there is a big difference.

mklsgl

The overarching threat is truly global in proportion. Prevailing in the midst of a nuclear war will amount to simply surviving. If just one nuclear weapon is used in an aggressive action, the world as we know it will be destroyed within hours if not minutes.

There is no such thing as "Limited Nuclear War."

Quotes:

"If you give a man the correct information for seven years, he may believe the incorrect information on the first day of the eighth year when it is necessary, from your point of view, that he should do so. Your first job is to build the credibility and the authenticity of your propaganda, and persuade the enemy to trust you although you are his enemy."

- A Psychological Warfare Casebook

Operations Research Office

Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore (1958)

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

- General Douglas MacArthur

"By way of deception, thou shalt do war."

- Israel's Mossad

"Civilization is the encouragement of differences. Civilization thus becomes a synonym of democracy. Force, violence, pressure, or compulsion with a view to conformity, is both uncivilized and undemocratic."

- Mahatma (Mohandas) Gandhi

"Memory, like fire, is radiant and immutable while history serves only those who seek to control it, those who douse the flame of memory in order to put out the dangerous fire of truth. Beware of these men for they are dangerous themselves and unwise. Their false history is written in the blood of those who might remember and of those who seek the truth."

- Albert Hostein

I am me

there is no right, that is why the USA empire chooses to use military force to acomplish the task.