Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dogs used as shark bait

__Kratos__

HELLO! Did anyone see this but me?!

Actually I didn't go that far back in the thread and I didn't see this.

If it is indeed true, it is horrid.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jillh10

• frogfish

• JennRose

• Nadal

Disturbing!! Humanity is suppose to be the highest evolved creature on Earth? BULL S**T!!!

What we humans do to each other is bad enough, what we do animals is disgusting.

What gets to me is the fact that the French gov't has to be petitioned to stop this. WTF is wrong with mankind?

And, is it realy natural to drag live things from a hook in the middle of some ocean? Okay, just cause adults are above children lets all go and freakin' DRAG BABIES FROM HOOKS! Hows that sound? Im sorry, but, ergh... You sicken me. And those french people sicken me.

We should let them drag their babies from hooks, there would be less of them around to do it to dogs!!!

i have lost all faith in about 90% of the human race. that is terrible and the people who have done this should get ther arms set on fire and there legs diped in molten lava. there eyes stabed and then ripped out then there lips cust off and then draged by hooks in the water and eaten alive by sharks!!! thats how much i hate them!!!!! :angry2::angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

well not all people as good as you mam :) streetchild is always been victim. like in my country several years ago. homeless child being killed skinned off :wacko::angry:

]

Well, please don't think I was bragging or something. I just wanted to point out that those kids are important people like we all are. I hate that happened in your country, too.

Thats so horrible and disgusting. I dont understand how people can torture animals. Its just sick.

Remember that the next time you eat a burger :rolleyes:

Edited by Avinash_Tyagi

Remember that the next time you eat a burger :rolleyes:

Some people value dogs over cows. I'm sure in India they look at our burger king and throw a fit.

Some people value dogs over cows. I'm sure in India they look at our burger king and throw a fit.

I value animals in general, and find it hypocritical to have an uproar over the torture of one and be unconcerned over the torture of others

i don't like dogs but thats just plain rotten and mean. how can people do that to animals? :hmm:

I value animals in general, and find it hypocritical to have an uproar over the torture of one and be unconcerned over the torture of others

Well when we read the story of the cow used as shark bait, we'll be in uproar then too.

Well when we read the story of the cow used as shark bait, we'll be in uproar then too.

I guess it really matters on what we feel towards the animals. Most wouldn't care about cows, but a lot of people love dogs so their mad when they hear this. Of course I am one of them.

• 4 months later...

I have two dogs and I love them with all of my heart. I couldn't bare the thought of them being hurt. People like this should be put to sleep.