Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Raelians:

Jodie.Lynne

In the Raelians defense they never actually agreed to this thread someone mentioned it and it was started but their consent to bombard them with questions was never given. It would have been nice of them to answer all our questions but by no means are they obligated to do so.

Thank you for you understanding, Sanchera. Yes, we have spent every spare second of our time answering what questions we can. I apologise for any that have not been answered, but if you are asked 100 questions at once then forget to answer a couple I am sure that it understandable.

What I have taken offense to are the constant bombardment with regard to saying that we have not answered your ongoing questions to the best of our ability. Then summaries are required, then we are asked to provide actual textual references from the book.

We are tired, spent and over it! I am sorry, but enough is enough. Everybody has their points of views, nothing has changed from the beginning there, so let's just leave it at that.

God bless

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• Nadia B.

• Jodie.Lynne

• MichaelS

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THEN.