Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What kinda crap is that?!

GavinStrife

OMG Who would stoop as low as that? I wanted to believe that so bad... The first time they showed it, my heart wouldn't stop beating... But then they ruined it! Its nice to know Ghost Hunters wouldn't screw with us and tell us it was real when they knew it wasn't, but geez, that sucks... If they had said it was real, I would have believed them hahaha :rolleyes:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rare and Unusual Human Creature

• GavinStrife

• Purplos

• SoLLiZ

yeah, well, the queen mary always pops up on shows about america's most haunted places, so i wouldn't be surprised if an employee staged it to back up the stories about the place.

i suspect that cracker chick.

to bad that brian isn't on the show anymore, now i don't have anyone to make fun of.

Yeah. I saw that. Pretty crappy thing to pull. During the reveal, that brown-haired lady looked a little nervous and shifty I thought.

What happened on the show? I missed it.

They didn't get anything concrete on either run, but on the Queen Mary, there was a room where the bed supposedly unmade itself, so they made the bed and put a camera on it. They left, and several hours later, they came back to see that the bed was all rumpled up and the sheets were pulled back. They rewound the tape to see what they THOUGHT was the bed unmaking itself. They radioed the rest of the crew and everyone rushed over, but after reviewing the tape over and over, they noticed that the tape was tampered with. You could clearly see where someone had paused the tape while someone got in place behind the bed, then started recording again while the person behind the bed pulled on the sheets, then paused the tape again for the person to get out, then recorded again... you could tell because in the split second between when the bed is normal and the bed starts to unmake itself, the sheets don't match up, as if they were nudged or pulled out of place... its hard to explain, you kinda have to see it...but once they figured it out, it was heartbreaking... then there was a "hidden" passage through the closet or something where someone could slip in the room without disrupting the lights in the room. Very heartbreaking :cry:

What time is it on? It seems like the show i would watch.

Question Mark

What time is it on? It seems like the show i would watch.

It's on Wednesdays on The Sci-Fi Channel, at 8 (rerun) and 9 (new) pm.