Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Eyed Kids

Creepy_Steve

I just wonder if it has to do with you having to invite them in. Maybe they can't do whatever it is they do unless you invite them to do it.

Maybe they possess your body making you kill yourself, like that guy who ran into a truck in one of the accounts.

Edited by Viracocha

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Creepy_Steve

• coldethyl

• Tornado

• Accident

Here is another account:

More Black-Eyed People

by Missy

The story of the Black-Eyed Kids inspired me to send in my story because I think I ran into the adult version, though there was no feeling that I would die:

It was a nice sunny day in November and I had been out running some errands. I decided to stop at Starbucks on my way home to get some tea. There were a lot of people at Starbucks, no surprise. I got my tea, headed out the door, had to stop and organize myself as my keys migrated to the bottom of the purse and I still had to get my wallet in! So I plopped the stuff down on an open table and tried to get my act together. I felt like I was being watched, so turned around to give whatever to the perv that I assumed was watching me, and the smart aleck remark died in my mouth as I caught sight of him and made (inadvertent) eye contact.

I should note here: I did not see anything unusual in his manner of dress. Jeans, black shirt, lightweight black jacket, (no hat, no overcoat) not unusual dress. His hair was almost black, but didn't look any darker than my boyfriend's hair (boyfriend is of Japanese descent). His skin tone was a bit olive and pale but not overly so. It was the eyes and the aura, coming off of him that scared me.

The eyes, blacker than black, no white at all, wall to wall black, and I just felt a darkness around him, an evil. As I looked in his eyes, I somehow KNEW that was not a human soul occupying that body, and I felt that he knew that I knew that he was not human.

Interesting side note: three open tables around the table "he" was sitting at, were empty, and stayed empty. People would just come out the door, look in that direction, and leave. No one would sit near "him".

I got the feeling that "he" was amused by this. That he could keep humanity away and he was challenging me, "Are you going to run away too?" My reply was "I am leaving because I was planning on leaving." (All this was telepathic.)

I then broke eye contact, deliberately, and proceeded to get my stuff organized and walked back to my car. Somehow, I felt that it was important that I show no fear as he was still watching me. So I held it to a walk, a fast walk, but a walk. I got in my car and left.

It spooked me pretty badly, but I now know that we are not alone in this world. We share our world with others, non-human.

Source: http://paranormal.about.com/library/blstory_june05_14.htm

So it seems there are also adult ones.

Edited by Viracocha

Maybe I shouldn't, but I do believe the first story. I like that the author doesn't exaggerate or add unecessary detail -- unlike some of the later reports. I've not heard of this before today, but it certainly bears some thought. My only real question with it is why the kids seem to approach people when they can't get at them -- like with the cars. There must be plenty of other people around who aren't unreachable...

Who knows, maybe they are demonic and by inviting them you actually give them permission to take your soul. (something like Vampires)

Who knows what the reason is....

Screw the black eyed kids.....I'll punch him in the eyeball as I dance to the music of "Black Eye Peas"............

Screw the black eyed kids.....I'll punch him in the eyeball as I dance to the music of "Black Eye Peas"............

LOL :D:tu:

You know my "BS" sensers were going off when I first saw this topic...but y'know its proving to be very interesting...It is indeed creepy..and I dont think many things are creepy...so I think I will research more :)

I was talking to my cousin on MSN.

We where just chitchatting an Bullpooping around.

When he tells me he needs to tell me something.

Now my cousin is mister reasonable and mr logic himself, we call him Mr Spock.

He doesn't believe in spirits, ghosts and other paranormal stuff.

He told me yesterday that he was on his way home back from work.

He stop to grab a pizza for dinner.

When he got back in the car somebody knocked on his car window.

He looked and there was an kid, about 16 or 17 years old by his calculations.

When my cousin looked again he saw he had black eyes, completely black not just the iris and pupil but all of it.

The kid asked him if he and his friend could get a lift home because they had missed the bus.

My cousin doesn't pick op strangers normally so he said no.

He started the car but then the boy knocked on the window for the second time.

Again he asked for a ride for him and his friend, but now with a more assertive tone.

At this point my cousin was starting to get a bit unnerved, and that's saying alot.

My cousin doesn't get spooked easy, he's SWAT in NYC and deals with stress 24/7.

But now he actually started to get nervous.

He looked at the boys and once again he said no.

The boy looked at him in such a way that is looks could kill my cousin would be dead.

But my cousin stood his ground regected the boys once more and drove off.

He said the experience felt like somebody had just thrown a bucket of ice water all over him.

When he told me this I said that he must be bullpooping with me.

He assured me it really happened.

So I told him about the BEK's, gave him some sites to look at.

When he read one of the stories he said that it was almost identical to his experience.

He doesn't believe they are demons or what ever, just some kids in cntacts that cover the whole eyes.

He did say he didn't trust the situation and as a member od SWAT you get to learn to trust you intuition and instincts.

He is/was convinced that if he had given them a ride something bad would have happend to him.

So now somebody I personally know has had a BEK experience, or atleast something that looks like it.

Now I am not saying they are demons or vampires or something paranormal.

It could just be some kids screwing around or dowing something worse then just messing around.

But now I know they are real, demons or not they are real and they are outthere.

So people be carefull.

thats what im saying THE PART THAT IS WHITE IS BLAACK, the EYEBALL COMPLETLY IS BLACK, only seen like 2 or 3 max .. in all my life...

Never heard of them 'til now.

thats what im saying THE PART THAT IS WHITE IS BLAACK, the EYEBALL COMPLETLY IS BLACK, only seen like 2 or 3 max .. in all my life...

Never ever ever seen that.

Ok except when wearing special lenses, but never naturaly.

yeah... are you sure it wasn't just some kind of contacts or sunglasses, accident? because as far as i know there is no natural condition that would cause such an abnormality. if you can find a link to one, let me know. it would be interesting to see.

im not 100% sure it was natural , since i saw both occasions ( different people ) walking on the street , nothing disturbing about them tho

and you are absolutely certain that their eyes were COMPLETELY black with no white in them whatsoever?

I have never heard of them. It is an eerie story and I hope I will never see one. Anyway, I think of it more of Alienic than anything else . I think it would be much scarier if the eyes had a small white dot.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/ghostgirl.html

There demons read it on this one site where if someone has like really darlk black eyes its a hint that theyre iether possessed or a demon

Freaky!

This is actually giving me the chills up my spine. But this is also giving me that wide, maniacal grin only a psychopath could have on his face.

I don't think I have enough power to handle say. . . . a conversation with them right now. But when I do. . . . boy would I love to have a talk with them.

As for theories, I propose they are either Demonic, or Extraterrestrial.

I ruled out Vampiric because well. . . vampires don't usually want to kill you, most of them are normal, half-decent people, and they don't NEED your permission to cause damage.

Not demons. . . . they are annoying. Pesky. Dangerous. Best to deal with those through deities and such things. I would actually invoke something equally dangerous. . . . Set, Lucifer, Astaroth. . . . . provided you can handle the recoil.

I was talking to my cousin on MSN.

We where just chitchatting an Bullpooping around.

When he tells me he needs to tell me something.

Now my cousin is mister reasonable and mr logic himself, we call him Mr Spock.

He doesn't believe in spirits, ghosts and other paranormal stuff.

He told me yesterday that he was on his way home back from work.

He stop to grab a pizza for dinner.

When he got back in the car somebody knocked on his car window.

He looked and there was an kid, about 16 or 17 years old by his calculations.

When my cousin looked again he saw he had black eyes, completely black not just the iris and pupil but all of it.

The kid asked him if he and his friend could get a lift home because they had missed the bus.

My cousin doesn't pick op strangers normally so he said no.

He started the car but then the boy knocked on the window for the second time.

Again he asked for a ride for him and his friend, but now with a more assertive tone.

At this point my cousin was starting to get a bit unnerved, and that's saying alot.

My cousin doesn't get spooked easy, he's SWAT in NYC and deals with stress 24/7.

But now he actually started to get nervous.

He looked at the boys and once again he said no.

The boy looked at him in such a way that is looks could kill my cousin would be dead.

But my cousin stood his ground regected the boys once more and drove off.

He said the experience felt like somebody had just thrown a bucket of ice water all over him.

When he told me this I said that he must be bullpooping with me.

He assured me it really happened.

So I told him about the BEK's, gave him some sites to look at.

When he read one of the stories he said that it was almost identical to his experience.

He doesn't believe they are demons or what ever, just some kids in cntacts that cover the whole eyes.

He did say he didn't trust the situation and as a member od SWAT you get to learn to trust you intuition and instincts.

He is/was convinced that if he had given them a ride something bad would have happend to him.

So now somebody I personally know has had a BEK experience, or atleast something that looks like it.

Now I am not saying they are demons or vampires or something paranormal.

It could just be some kids screwing around or dowing something worse then just messing around.

But now I know they are real, demons or not they are real and they are outthere.

So people be carefull.

I'm curious. What if at the time they asked you to come in, you invoke/evoke an extremely powerful demonic entity (say Lucifer, Astaroth) or a chaotic, powerful deity (Set, Kronos, etc. . . . ), and THEN let them in. Meanwhile, you willingly let the entity possess you.

I wanna see the result. . . . . this thread is getting interesting.

Also, if you were a vampire. Would you be able to drain their energy and then use it against them? Interesting.

I still think they are demonic however. . . . . the hybrid thing -- what would be a hybrid's motivation? And a hybrid shouldn't be governed by mental barriers, ie they should be able to force their way in physically.

I'm curious. What if at the time they asked you to come in, you invoke/evoke an extremely powerful demonic entity (say Lucifer, Astaroth) or a chaotic, powerful deity (Set, Kronos, etc. . . . ), and THEN let them in. Meanwhile, you willingly let the entity possess you.

I wanna see the result. . . . . this thread is getting interesting.

Also, if you were a vampire. Would you be able to drain their energy and then use it against them? Interesting.

I still think they are demonic however. . . . . the hybrid thing -- what would be a hybrid's motivation? And a hybrid shouldn't be governed by mental barriers, ie they should be able to force their way in physically.

I have no idea, but interesting thinking.

But this gives you an idea what they look like. (eyes wise)

user posted image

Actually, I'm pretty sure they're contact lenses.

The Picture is indeed a pair of contacts, 249 dollars btw.

But it's just an indication of how they look.

im a little late but i'm replying to the stories. thoses were defenatly vampires, cause i read in my book vampires can only come if you invite them or if they count all the knotts in a fishing net hung outside your door, at least certin kinds

im a little late but i'm replying to the stories. thoses were defenatly vampires, cause i read in my book vampires can only come if you invite them or if they count all the knotts in a fishing net hung outside your door, at least certin kinds

...good thing i don't have a fishing net hanging outside of my door then? :huh: