Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Eyed Kids

Creepy_Steve

Well, kids now a days can alter their appearances in many forms. So i don't get freaked at all. Especially being in high school, you see a bunch of crazy stuff. So don't sweat it.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Creepy_Steve

• coldethyl

• Tornado

• Accident

The guy obviously had contacts and if you are going to knock on somebody's door, off course you are gonna wait for the person to invite you in. The guy was just being polite, you cant jugde a book by its cover.

...good thing i don't have a fishing net hanging outside of my door then? :huh:

It's a myth, the fishing net i don't know about, but the inviting them in is more metaphorical I think, same goes for demons.

The guy obviously had contacts and if you are going to knock on somebody's door, off course you are gonna wait for the person to invite you in. The guy was just being polite, you cant jugde a book by its cover.

Yep thats why people ended up dead, because they where impolite to the BEK's. :huh:

i get some pretty creepy old ladies at my door trying to sell me tupperware...

something supernatural? who knows... but god knows we don't need ANY more tupperware! :blink:

I've just read the whole discussion, what a fantastic story.....not sure what to think of it. It does creep me out though. The guitar player out of "Limp Bizcuit" has the black eyes obviously contacts but still very creepy! Maybe I'll be watching this on the big screen one day you never know! :D

I've just read the whole discussion, what a fantastic story.....not sure what to think of it. It does creep me out though. The guitar player out of "Limp Bizcuit" has the black eyes obviously contacts but still very creepy! Maybe I'll be watching this on the big screen one day you never know! :D

Who knows, they are getting more net hype every day, so who knows.

There was a time I myself had black eyes....after a nasty fall. Really tho this is creepy. something about kids always gets me and I think solid black eyes are much scarier than solid white as in vil of the damned.

Scary...Funny, though. I lived in Portland, Oregon for ~10 years, and I never had heard of black eyed kids until now... :huh:

I guess I'll have to keep my eyes open. :blink:

look at my avatar... i have black eyes, my my real father was a black eye kid. question, so what happens when they grow up?...we can't call them black eyed kids anymore.

I have no idea, but interesting thinking.

But this gives you an idea what they look like. (eyes wise)

user posted image

EeK!!! :cry:

EeK!!! :cry:

I agree with you tornado! :w00t: that is scary :blush: vampires? maybe... extraterrestrial personally i think if anything they are :wacko: because when you think about it, aliens :alien: have hard-core black eyes like that! and with all the vampire stories i've read i've never heard of them once having completely black eyes. weird.

I agree with you tornado! :w00t: that is scary :blush: vampires? maybe... extraterrestrial personally i think if anything they are :wacko: because when you think about it, aliens :alien: have hard-core black eyes like that! and with all the vampire stories i've read i've never heard of them once having completely black eyes. weird.

Well I couldn't tell you waht they are.

I really don't care and don't want to find out.

They could be just some screwed up kids with sick senses of humor.

But that doesn't account for the deaths that have presumablly happend because of the BEK's.

unless these kids are also homocidal and strong enough to take out a grown man or woman without using any sort of weapon.

Edited by Creepy_Steve

I actually wanna meet these kids now.

It would be a unique experience.

I'm sure I can gleam much knowledge from it.

I actually wanna meet these kids now.

It would be a unique experience.

I'm sure I can gleam much knowledge from it.

Yeah you go do that. :D:tu:

Weird :blink:

I was in PE class when I was at school, and my cousin was chatting with someone. She laughed and I looked at her (naturally, to see what was funny) and her eyes (iris only) looked black for a few moments - an her eyes are pale blue. Scared the s*** out of me O_O

I dunno. The whole getting someone to buy something or luring them somewhere then killing them, sounds those myths of creatures and Boabhan Sith-like creatures you get in every type of mythology.

There is the fact that the boys eyes could have been naturally dark and the woman just had been watching too much tales form the crypt. My eyes are black-brown *shrugs*

Indeed wierd. Moe used to get many black eyes. And then, then they would take our lunch money.

oh the humanity :(

Indeed wierd. Moe used to get many black eyes. And then, then they would take our lunch money.

oh the humanity :(

^ Lmao :w00t: Please stop.

Edited by Tornado

The lady is insane, the first thing somebody says to you when buying a house is please come on in... this makes this very unbelieveable.

The lady is insane, the first thing somebody says to you when buying a house is please come on in... this makes this very unbelieveable.

For a start, they weren't buying the house - it was a rental.

Next, whether or not the house was up for sale, looking at those eyes at the top of this page, stuff that!!! That would freak me out too. It's one thing to have just a black iris, but THE WHOLE EYE???

Are you saying that you'd let them in and offer them a cup of tea, cookies and a nice chat about "what's on TV"? Noooooooo! I don't think so. :blink:

Its a human, not a one eyed one horn flying purple people eater. And if it brings money, of course.

^_^ Neat story. That's almost as cool as my sweet Mangekyo Sharingan.

TeraLink Was Here!

It was the behaviour of the child and his eyes that stopped the woman from inviting the teenager in to inspect the rental property. personally, if i had seen something like that it would freak me out so much i would try to slam the door in their faces :tu: it could be kids just wearing black contacts to freak people out, but now adults(in some stories they are adults not children) are wearing them too? truely weird. :w00t:

Edited by Kahrie