Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Eyed Kids

Creepy_Steve

Its a human, not a one eyed one horn flying purple people eater. And if it brings money, of course.

^ Lol, nice description. :lol:

But hey, money means sod-all if the black-eyed dude is gonna mince your insides.

At the end of the day, if it's true, there is no possible way I'd invite them in - not after reading that. Okay, if they ARE human, there's more than one of them, each of them being the last to see the person alive ... I wouldn't take any chances, even if I did have a stun-gun and knuckle-duster to hand. :no: No way!!!

Creepy contact lenses or not, I'd still take a swing for them if I couldn't get away.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Creepy_Steve

• coldethyl

• Tornado

• Accident

^ Lol, nice description. :lol:

But hey, money means sod-all if the black-eyed dude is gonna mince your insides.

At the end of the day, if it's true, there is no possible way I'd invite them in - not after reading that. Okay, if they ARE human, there's more than one of them, each of them being the last to see the person alive ... I wouldn't take any chances, even if I did have a stun-gun and knuckle-duster to hand. :no: No way!!!

Creepy contact lenses or not, I'd still take a swing for them if I couldn't get away.

I agree :yes:

^ I should think so too! :tu:

I proberly wouldn't take a swing at them, i'd just slam the door shut in their faces :tu:

Well, this is new to me...

i thought me having blue- yellow eyes was weird

well i would have to say after reading all this that if it is somethingsupernatural just to remember the myths and what you read here just incase If not then you have a neat story lol......

Malekai

:P

Everything seems to happen in small towns, I bet you will never find these kids in New York city or London.

they'd probally get mugged or sodomized. :D

I suppose that from reading the supposed first hand account of a journalist who experiened these black eyed kids, that my skepticism is anything but lowered. The account that I read most recently was of a journalst who had a run in with a pair of BEKs, whom he eventually believed to be vampires. It sounds great: A person of notable integrity has an experience that scares the daylighs out of them, writes about it on an internet newsgroup, and backs his story up with evidence occuring in the dream of a supposed parapsychologist.

Now, there were several things clearly wrong with this account. The first and most obvious is that as a newspaper editor, I would never hire a journalist with such poor grammar and disjointed story telling skills. The major rule in journalism is to be objective, and on such pieces, a writer must find as much possible information to cover all possibilities. The writer's claim to be a journalist (even though backed up by a link to their 'newspaper') is not a very plausible claim.

I could write a story about the crazy and psychotic blue healer of Scottville,who hunts her victims, back it up by people who ahve experienced something similar, post it to an internet newsgroup, and inevitably the story would appear in 10 other places. This would be creating a fervor based solely on myth, and the world would fear my dog. It sounds like your typical urban legend, where one person makes a claim, and twenty five other people jump on board saying that they have had a similar experience. Ultimately, they have no evidence, and in many cases the credentials of the author fall through. There is a faulty appeal to authority.

I would be hard pressed to believe this tale, and even more hard pressed to research it any further. While I do believe in the paranormal - this is not paranormal. This is your run of the mill legend.

• 6 months later...

Hello, and I would really appreciate if everyone read this carefully. I am a firm believer in God and have experienced this myself to a point where it changed my life. Many of you think this is a joke but it cost me a child, so read and beware. I @ the time had 2 son's with my wife here in the Netherland's (yes the Netherland's) and one day my oldest son met a new friend who happened to move into a house on the street where we live. Just normal kid's they played everyday after school, and of course this little boy was in my house numerous times. My oldest son was 5 at the time and his younger brother was 3. I never thought anything in particular about this kid, he was just a normal kid from the neighborhood, who of course would be so unruly at times I would send him home. Eventually over time, he thought it was okay to come to my house and stare in the window to see if my oldest son was home to come and play, but to my frustration I told him I would appreciate it if he knocked or rang the bell. This wasn't a problem so he stopped and didn't do it anymore. Now my youngest son wanted to go and play with his older brother as well, which was normal for brothers and at the time I thought nothing of it, until I began to have more and more frustrations with this new kid because to my surprise my youngest son told me this little boy would always pick fights with him. I came to a point where I told this kid to never come to my house anymore, and forbode my children to play with him. A couple of weeks went by and I hadn't seen this kid anymore until one day I was home preparing to go to a birthday party and to my surprise, THERE STOOD THIS SAME LITTLE BOY STARING IN MY WINDOW, ONLY THIS TIME HIS EYES WERE BLACK, COMPLETELY BLACK, NO CONTACT'S, NOT ONLY HIS PUPIL'S, HIS COMPLETE EYE, BOTH OF THEM....... THIS IS NO JOKE PEOPLE.............THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF. I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I WAS SEEING AND I BELIEVED IT TO A POINT THAT I OPENED MY DOOR TO SEE IF WHAT I WAS SEEING WAS POSSIBLE BUT BY THIS TIME HIS NORMAAL EYE COLOR WAS THERE (BLUE). It freaked me out that I couldn't stop thinking about it, then suddenly, 2 week's after this encounter, MY BABY BOY DIED 10 DAY'S BEFORE HIS 4TH BIRTHDAY. Can you imagine how this feels, only to read a forum and find people making jokes about something they haven't encountered, I TELL YOU THIS THERE IS SOMETHING OUT HERE LIVING AMONG US AND THINGS ARE CHANGING PEOPLE, THIS WAS MY WAKE UP CALL, LET IT BE YOUR'S

Edited by truth711

It could also be that the kids just have black eyes and there's nothing paranormal or weird about it. I personally have seen people who are just like that but they're perfectly normal. just a thought ^_^

Drugs also dilate the pupils and can do to the point of seeing no white but drugged kids wandering about and the 1 older 1 younger thing is a bit odd and to be repeated through 200 years (recorded)?

I don't think the invitation is nessisary but more the ammount of time spent around them is the key. As the survivors tell you they had to snap outta it, the car incident where the guy was opening his car door is an example so they brainwash you into your own demise.

I can't give a scientific/basic answer to this only answer i can give is that theyre lost souls or some such and there are more than 1 pair of them or they're scattered through time and thier motive for killing sounds like an evil game they play maybe to have more lost souls to have along as company.

Which is too bloody far fetched for my liking and I haven't witnessed it personally so I'll leave it at that.

Edited by DeadRobot

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beks are definitely real like in the video seemed real to me because it freaked me out alot and the baby had all-black eyes which I've never actually seen before.But I belive thay are regular human beings though.

Edited by sheila12

Hello, and I would really appreciate if everyone read this carefully. I am a firm believer in God and have experienced this myself to a point where it changed my life. Many of you think this is a joke but it cost me a child, so read and beware. I @ the time had 2 son's with my wife here in the Netherland's (yes the Netherland's) and one day my oldest son met a new friend who happened to move into a house on the street where we live. Just normal kid's they played everyday after school, and of course this little boy was in my house numerous times. My oldest son was 5 at the time and his younger brother was 3. I never thought anything in particular about this kid, he was just a normal kid from the neighborhood, who of course would be so unruly at times I would send him home. Eventually over time, he thought it was okay to come to my house and stare in the window to see if my oldest son was home to come and play, but to my frustration I told him I would appreciate it if he knocked or rang the bell. This wasn't a problem so he stopped and didn't do it anymore. Now my youngest son wanted to go and play with his older brother as well, which was normal for brothers and at the time I thought nothing of it, until I began to have more and more frustrations with this new kid because to my surprise my youngest son told me this little boy would always pick fights with him. I came to a point where I told this kid to never come to my house anymore, and forbode my children to play with him. A couple of weeks went by and I hadn't seen this kid anymore until one day I was home preparing to go to a birthday party and to my surprise, THERE STOOD THIS SAME LITTLE BOY STARING IN MY WINDOW, ONLY THIS TIME HIS EYES WERE BLACK, COMPLETELY BLACK, NO CONTACT'S, NOT ONLY HIS PUPIL'S, HIS COMPLETE EYE, BOTH OF THEM....... THIS IS NO JOKE PEOPLE.............THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF. I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I WAS SEEING AND I BELIEVED IT TO A POINT THAT I OPENED MY DOOR TO SEE IF WHAT I WAS SEEING WAS POSSIBLE BUT BY THIS TIME HIS NORMAAL EYE COLOR WAS THERE (BLUE). It freaked me out that I couldn't stop thinking about it, then suddenly, 2 week's after this encounter, MY BABY BOY DIED 10 DAY'S BEFORE HIS 4TH BIRTHDAY. Can you imagine how this feels, only to read a forum and find people making jokes about something they haven't encountered, I TELL YOU THIS THERE IS SOMETHING OUT HERE LIVING AMONG US AND THINGS ARE CHANGING PEOPLE, THIS WAS MY WAKE UP CALL, LET IT BE YOUR'S

hey there so how did your kid die?

wow I love it!!

There is nothing more creepy than freaky kids and dolls in my opinion, but I can't get enuff of it!! I will deffo follow this one with bated breath!!!

:devil:

hey there so how did your kid die?

Yes I am curious as to that as well.

Yes I am curious as to that as well.

Im sorry, but I find it difficult to be scared, creeped-out, or unnerved by anyone with "black-eyes", whether they be contacts or not......so you have black eyes......and????? Exactly what do you intend to do???? My first question would be "were you born that way"? Yes, I'm insensitive when it comes to things such as these, what's the worst thing that could happen? they get angry and stomp away in all their "black-eyed" fury!!!, or they become Vampyres and attack me( :wacko: ), or they begin to chant some idiotic incantation: "eye of newt...toad so greeny...turn this dude into a zucchini!!!"

Hey don't get me wrong, if something tragic happened to your child then my condolences go out to you....but this whole thing about people with black eyes is just ridiculous to me personally, just to me.

but this whole thing about people with black eyes is just ridiculous to me personally, just to me.

You're not alone there. I was wondering how the child died because I expected an answer of something like 'well, he'd been sick a while'...

I just don't buy into the 'black eyed kids'. :hmm:

• 6 months later...
I suppose that from reading the supposed first hand account of a journalist who experiened these black eyed kids, that my skepticism is anything but lowered. The account that I read most recently was of a journalst who had a run in with a pair of BEKs, whom he eventually believed to be vampires. It sounds great: A person of notable integrity has an experience that scares the daylighs out of them, writes about it on an internet newsgroup, and backs his story up with evidence occuring in the dream of a supposed parapsychologist.

Now, there were several things clearly wrong with this account. The first and most obvious is that as a newspaper editor, I would never hire a journalist with such poor grammar and disjointed story telling skills. The major rule in journalism is to be objective, and on such pieces, a writer must find as much possible information to cover all possibilities. The writer's claim to be a journalist (even though backed up by a link to their 'newspaper') is not a very plausible claim.

I could write a story about the crazy and psychotic blue healer of Scottville,who hunts her victims, back it up by people who ahve experienced something similar, post it to an internet newsgroup, and inevitably the story would appear in 10 other places. This would be creating a fervor based solely on myth, and the world would fear my dog. It sounds like your typical urban legend, where one person makes a claim, and twenty five other people jump on board saying that they have had a similar experience. Ultimately, they have no evidence, and in many cases the credentials of the author fall through. There is a faulty appeal to authority.

I would be hard pressed to believe this tale, and even more hard pressed to research it any further. While I do believe in the paranormal - this is not paranormal. This is your run of the mill legend.

or maybe you just dont trust some people, who knows if you ever met a black eyed kid, would you let him in.

im sorry about your son, thats really sad. :cry: this also says that these black eyed kids dont always have black eyes, it shows you could let someone comletly normal in your house only to find that they are one of those kids. how can we stop something like this?

it also makes sense to me now, you kcik the kid out telling him never to come back, a evil demon comes to him and convinces him to get revenge and he says yes