Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Remember The Amityville Horror? MUST SEE

Daughter Of The Goddess

The Amityville Truth Website

devil.gif You guys have GOT to check this out! Anyone who has read THE AMITYVILLE HORROR, know the story of George Lee Lutz & family & their haunting at 112 Ocean Ave.

There has been a lot of mis-information about what happened.

At this board, George Lutz himself & his former step-son, Christopher hash it out! Also, the other former step-son, Danny shows up.

Trust me, after reading the past posts themself, you will have a different view of what really happened in the house.

I am neither a firm believer, nor disbeliever in anything about Amityville. But, it seems people really need to prove George Lutz a liar, and that something really DID happen there.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyThorley

• Sukato-San

• uranium101

• Daughter Of The Goddess

If I remember rightly, its a haunting that people have claimed is both real and hoaxed...that both sides have ground to stand on but both sides have flaws.

This is, of course, a very VERY basic description...if I can get some detail Ill maybe write an article about it for the site (though currently Im a little busy on other srticle and my story tongue.gif)

That forum is totally bizarre. They are like the junior high posters from Hell.

BTW, I think it was a hoax. thumbsup.gif

That forum is totally bizarre. They are like the junior high posters from Hell.

I love you, dude...

No, I swear to God! Not to belabour the point, but Good Lord! It's like someone syphoned off the worst 10% of the posters at Ain't It Cool News. Seriously.

1) Go to the forum and read any three posts at random.

2) Get migraine from trying to translate posts into something resembling pidgin English.

3) Thank God you had an education.

No, I swear to God! Not to belabour the point, but Good Lord! It's like someone syphoned off the worst 10% of the posters at Ain't It Cool News. Seriously.

1) Go to the forum and read any three posts at random.

2) Get migraine from trying to translate posts into something resembling pidgin English.

3) Thank God you had an education.

Dude...I dont wanna slander the other users.

Aside from one or two, I havent seen ANYTHING that would cause me to have problems with anyone on here...not by being a grammar Nazi at least.

Or is this a slur against MY use of the english language?

Me who has 4 articles on site and is currently writing more.

I was talking about the forum on the Amityville Truth Website.