Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real Ghost Footage

sub_x0ne

• 5 weeks later...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Umbarger

• black shuck

• wolfspirit

• ThunderBirds

:o Wow that was something alright and do you think it was real? If that was real then it was amazingly awesome. Thanks for sharing it.

It took me forever to download this. It is kind of strange but, could've been easily faked. If you assume that it's the real deal, then it is sot of creepy. Wuold've been a lot better if instead of running away he had tried to get a little closer and got a better picture of it.

I would've liked to known what he was saying also.

Sorry, but could someone tell me what i am Looking out for please? I thought I saw something but wiyh the quality of there video technique it could be attributed to anything? :hmm:

Near the end of the video the camera zooms in on a silhouette and then it turns toward the camera and you can see what looks like light reflecting off it's eyes. Then he just screams and runs away withthe camera. You have to wait about two minutes to get to the good part though. Expand it to full screen when you watch it again. That's what I had to do to make any sence out of it myself.

Junk...junk and more junk...

First off the quality is bad...he kept swinging the camera around like a damn ape...and once he focused on his "Girlfriend" sitting on the gravestone or grass, he does the classic fake jump, run and scream...

Obvious crap...

Totally faked my friends.

Spirits are not in bodies, there for they do not have organs, there for they can eminate light and or energy, but certainly not reflect it.

You know what? I'd like to believe it, I truly would, but I have so many questions!

I got it on media player...

Why is it so dark? Was it night-time?

What were they doing in a cemetary, in the dark, with a crying baby?

Why were they in a cemetary, in the dark, with a crying baby, AND a camera?

Why did the camera keep panning to the guy? If there was something supernatural there, I know for damn sure that my camera would have been focused on one thing only...

It seems that they were ready set up in expectation...

Finally, I don't see anything but a green flare/flash at the end....?????

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this yesterday on Killsometime.com Looked real to me, the description said he was a german collage student that was doing a school project in the cematary, and of course its at dark. as for the babby I havent a clue. I dont really care if it is or not. BUT if anyone knows where i can get real Zombie footage let me know. Im a firm believer that Zombies are real.

Absolutely fake. Real ghost footage generally doesn't have sound effects when creepy things happen!

• 4 weeks later...

You know what? I'd like to believe it, I truly would, but I have so many questions!

I got it on media player...

Why is it so dark? Was it night-time?

What were they doing in a cemetary, in the dark, with a crying baby?

Why were they in a cemetary, in the dark, with a crying baby, AND a camera?

Why did the camera keep panning to the guy? If there was something supernatural there, I know for damn sure that my camera would have been focused on one thing only...

It seems that they were ready set up in expectation...

Finally, I don't see anything but a green flare/flash at the end....?????

For those who want to know more about this clip. This is a guy by the name of Facundo, from a Mexican TV show called Incognito. Story goes he was recording this bit for an upcoming episode of his show on the paranormal. Claims that nothing out of the usual were expected other than the strange noises heard often at the cemetary. Upon seeing this figure and calling out to it, it turns, looks at him... and frightened he begins to run with the camera screaming for the rest of the production crew and later dropping the camera on the way back to the van. Days following this account of the happenings, the TV show host falls sick and has to be hospitalized due to the shock. Reports say that he was so close to death, as his heart beat was so slow, had it dropped any further he would have gone into a coma. Once released from the hospital he went to seek the help of witch doctors to perform a cleansing on him. How's that for attempt to boost ratings? This clip caused lots of controversy on Mexican TV, being featured on other TV shows, such as Otro Rollo, a popular late night TV show and a radio show called "La Mano Peluda" featuring Juan Ramon Sάenz. Interesting story, but this is a commonly used gimmick to get ratings at least in Mexican TV... for more details see the following link: http://www.malditoweekend.com/asustan-a-fa...-en-cementerio/

Those who cannot read spanish may need to translate the page.

Pretty creepy if I do say so myself.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/ghostgirl.html

I don't know what to say, it looks so perfectly rehearsed that it was indeed a fake, and second, I'm a little edgy about taking something for an authentic piece of footage especially when of all places it came from ebaumsworld. :hmm:

• 3 weeks later...

What. A bunch. Of sh**.

OOH! Her eyes glowed in the nightshot! SCARY!!! Oh, wait, that's what everything's eyes do in nightshot.

I think little kids sometimes think this is a cool excuse for a special effect when they make home movies; I didn't realize any adults were desperate enough to stoop this low anymore.

And I love how the guy spent more time taping himself speaking than shooting what he was apparently there to shoot. That was just class. And how he ran screaming because some little kid LOOKED AT HIM. How the **** does anyone waste their time with this crap anymore? Is it too difficult to accept that sh** like this is... well, sh**? Is it too difficult to think? Like someone else pointed out, A GHOST DOESN'T ACTUALLY HAVE EYES TO REFLECT NIGHTSHOT, unlike little girls. Which are really not that scary, unless you have to babysit them. I guess this is a website that explores the "unexplained," but y'all ain't doing yourselves any favors by swallowing whatever crap gets spread your way.

And what retard thought he was German?

I saw this yesterday on Killsometime.com Looked real to me, the description said he was a german collage student that was doing a school project in the cematary, and of course its at dark. as for the babby I havent a clue. I dont really care if it is or not. BUT if anyone knows where i can get real Zombie footage let me know. Im a firm believer that Zombies are real.

I have a bridge to sell you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Friends:

This video had been discosed in other forums

all ready, and I must say is fake all right.

One of the clues is the shiny eyes of the woman!! :tu:

• 3 months later...

Pretty creepy if I do say so myself.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/ghostgirl.html

Judging by its cheesey editing it seems as fake as they come.

However, if you wish a broader mind and to see it as genuine then id say it could be a vampire girl. No orbs and more solid form indicates a more corporial being, and the odd movement of the head, the strange glow of the eyes (questionable about the night vision catching a flare on the pupil quite as bright as that tho not hard to enhance giving video editing on a no-budget circumstance) and the odd scream. The fact shes dwelling in a graveyard also advertises the whole vampire type thing but then its too stereo typed for my liking. It's not up to much but if it's genuine then its quite interesting - I personally think its a shoddy hoax.

• 1 year later...

uhhhh.....for your information he isn't german he is mexican and he was talking spanish and this was not from a college it was from a mexican show called 'incognito'

OOH! Her eyes glowed in the nightshot! SCARY!!! Oh, wait, that's what everything's eyes do in nightshot.

That's true. I don't think we saw a ghost, I enjoyed watching it though. :unsure2:

Nobody knows if it's fake or real. Those who are certain either way should have proof to substantiate their claims. Lets hear it.

I hear only speculation and opinion.